Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for JC > Reviews

Content by JC

JC (Cheshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
LA Gear Womens FZ Hoody Ladies Long Sleeve Full Zip Casual Hoodie Sweat Top Teal 16 (XL)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 16 Dec. 2015
This is a very nice hoody. I bought the teal one and the colour is true to the image. The fit is very nice, It's a nice shape, a fairly fitted design, and not baggy around the body like some of the other cheap hoodies I've bought. I wear a UK size 14-16, so I bought the XL/16 in this and it was a perfect fit. The material is very comfy and soft, not too thin and it seems to be good quality. It washes well and dries nicely without the need for ironing. I'm very pleased with it.

14K Gold 7-8mm White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Necklace, 18 Inch Princess Length
Offered by ThePearlSource

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, 3 July 2015
This pearl necklace is beautiful; the lustre is excellent and the shape of the pearls is very good too. It came presented in a lovely gift box, which really sets it off and I think it looks like it is a much more expensive piece than it really is. The length is accurate and the clasp is very pretty and easy to use. It was delivered quickly and was very well packaged. This beautiful necklace gets full marks from me, it was a truly excellent buy!

VB Belt - metal loop, black,110 cm - 44"
VB Belt - metal loop, black,110 cm - 44"

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely belt, 5 April 2015
This is a lovely belt, it looks great, the sizing is accurate and it's great quality. It's the second VB belt that I've bought from this seller, and I'd look for this brand again in the future as it really looks very smart. The belt I bough a few years ago, which was a slightly different design to this one, still looks great, so when I needed one as a present it was the first brand I looked for. When it arrived I was very pleased to see that this design is just as nice, and the quality is just as good, as the first one.

5.0 out of 5 stars So flattering!, 29 Oct. 2014
This dress is lovely, and its very good value for money. I bought if first in taupe and loved it so much that I ordered it in the jade green, and i'm about to get it in the red as well. Its very flattering and the material hangs beautifully. I'm 5'7" and it comes to just a couple of inches above my knees.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 28 Jun. 2014
The pictures of this bowl really don't do it justice! When it arrived and I opened the very well packaged box I was wowed by just how lovely it looked compared to it's photos, It is absolutely beautiful! The colours are stunning and the shimmer when the light catches it is gorgeous. It looks considerably more expensive than it was, it is well made and I think it's well worth the money.

Long Floral Pattern Dress Print Bead Halterneck Summer Maxi Evening Dress Flowers Womens Ladies Sea Green Teal Turquoise Size 16

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 24 Mar. 2014
This dress is lovely, the material is light and flowing and the colours are gorgeous. It fits beautifully and is very flattering, I'm 5'7" and the length is perfect for me, it comes to just about the bottom of my ankle meaning I can wear it with either flat shoes or heels.

Pad Inner Oval Shape Hard Plastic Sunglasses Eyeglasses Storage Case Box Black
Pad Inner Oval Shape Hard Plastic Sunglasses Eyeglasses Storage Case Box Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 26 July 2013
This sunglasses case is very poor quality, it is poorly made from a very thin, flimsy plastic and it wouldn't protect sunglasses from being squashed, and the inner pad which is there to stop your glasses being scratched looks like its been roughly cut out put inside as an afterthought. I know that it is only cheap, but in my opinion it is a waste of money and it is worth spending a few pounds more for a product that is better quality and fit for purpose.

Lorus RH865BX9 Two Tone Stone Set Bracelet Watch
Lorus RH865BX9 Two Tone Stone Set Bracelet Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 8 May 2013
This watch is stylish, comfortable and incredible value! I've been looking for a two tone rose gold and silver tone watch for quite a while, but it was also important to me that I could swim in it, most watches in this style are either very expensive or they are only water resistant to 3atm (30m) which is splashproof, but is not suitable for swimming in. This watch not only looks great but it is also water resistant to 5atm (50m) which is swimproof. I honestly can't find fault with it and at this price i'm considering buying another while they are still in stock so that I have a spare!

2.0 out of 5 stars It works, but it isn't worth it., 18 Jan. 2013
I can't criticise the effectiveness of this product, it dyed a pair of blue trousers perfectly black. But I have spent 2 days (so far) trying to get my washing machine clean again, I followed the instructions exactly, including how its says on the instructions on the back of the packet to clean the machine afterwards using bleach and detergent if needs be, but it just didn't work, I have been running the machine constantly since in an attempt to get it clean again, even after the bleach I had to use a cleaning spray and a cloth to scrub the seals and the door clean and they still look tinged black, and I've done several service washes with the machines recommended service wash products, and it is still putting small dots of black onto white laundry which is causing black stains. I would not use this product again despite how good the dyed trousers look, because it just takes too much to get the washing machine clean again, I would not recommend this product.

Oven Gloves with Fingers - Pair - Black
Oven Gloves with Fingers - Pair - Black
Offered by WellBake Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars No more fear of hot fat!, 9 Jan. 2013
These oven gloves are without question one of the best kitchen products I have bought. Every oven glove I have owned in the past has given me less protection than these ones do, I no longer have to worry about baking trays or roasting tins burning me through the glove, and I can pick up trays with hot liquid fat on them without the slightest worry that I will get burned as the liquid cannot penetrate this glove, it is waterproof. I can take a baking tray out of the oven and carry it over to where I am serving food and still keep hold of it while I transfer the food to the plate without the slightest feeling of heat coming through the glove. Some of the other reviews I read about other products in this range said that they felt heat and burns through the glove and they nearly put me off buying it, however I am so glad I decided to give it a chance anyway! Compared to cloth gloves, even the really good ones, this is so much better. The only drawback is that there is perhaps slightly less dexterity with this glove than a cloth one, but there is still enough and in my opinion that is a very small price to pay. I also love the fact that I can pop them in the dishwasher to keep them really clean. I would happily recommend this oven glove to anyone and will be buying them as gifts for all my friends who also like to cook. 10/10 from me for this one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5