Profile for kerry holtham > Reviews

Content by kerry holtham

kerry holtham

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
180X 600mg Marine Collagen 100% Pure Capsules Pro Quality Anti Aging Cellulite Skin + Healthy Joint

5.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 16 Jun 2014
Do they work well I ain't seen any difference yet but that might just mean not the right ones for me

BestOfferBuy 10M 100 LED Decorative String Fairy Light White EU Plug Extendable End
Offered by Augustus_Caesar
Price: 4.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice lights, 16 Jun 2014
Nice lights but we're no good for what I wanted them for but will be great for Christmas . .

TIMETOP 220-250V 100 LEDs 10m LED String Light for Christmas party, Halloween, Home , Garden, Trees, Festive Parties, Indoor/Outdoor Decoration Multi Colour (Red)
Offered by ULTRA TOP-Dispatched From HongKong
Price: 5.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice lights, 16 Jun 2014
Nice lights but was not right for what I wanted them for but will put them up for Christmas .

Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Rotating Stand Case for ipad 2 3 4 (Black)
Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Rotating Stand Case for ipad 2 3 4 (Black)
Offered by XCSOURCE
Price: 35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 21 April 2014
I love this as it keeps my I pad safe as well as being able to use the key board would recommend to every one

A Prince for Jenny
A Prince for Jenny
Price: 1.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Aug 2013
I gave it a 5 it was a lovely book to read really heart felt I loved it brill brill

Early Learning Flash Cards (Brighter Child Flash Cards)
Early Learning Flash Cards (Brighter Child Flash Cards)
by Carson Dellosa
Edition: Cards
Price: 9.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Aug 2013
I gave it a 5 because it is just what you need to learn your little ones its in a box to put them up when not in use.

Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel
Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Aug 2013
Great book you must read them all some of the best books I've read and this is one :) :)

Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel
Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Aug 2013
What can I say great read great great great bit like fifty shades of Gray, so come on ladies x

Don't Tempt Me (Pearl Island Trilogy Book 3)
Don't Tempt Me (Pearl Island Trilogy Book 3)
Price: 2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Aug 2013
I loved to read this book it was great one of the best but must read them all great books

Lead Me On (Pearl Island Trilogy Book 2)
Lead Me On (Pearl Island Trilogy Book 2)
Price: 2.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Aug 2013
I love to read most books but I loved all the peal island books, I couldn't put them down great read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4