Profile for T > Reviews

Content by T

T

Page: 1 | 2
Babymel Big Slouchy (Khaki)
Babymel Big Slouchy (Khaki)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy and pretty, 26 Sept. 2013
I decided to buy a changing bag for my second baby just to be more organise when I go with my baby and toddler around. The bag is pretty and also fits comfortably all that you would need for two babies. It fits perfectly in the pram handle. Very happy with it.

Crocs Hover Easy-On Canvas, Unisex-Child Trainers, Navy/Sea Blue, 7 UK Child
Crocs Hover Easy-On Canvas, Unisex-Child Trainers, Navy/Sea Blue, 7 UK Child

5.0 out of 5 stars My toddler loves them and me as well, 26 Sept. 2013
These are pretty shoes, easy enough for my 2 1/2 years old to put them on. They also look quite comfy. Although probably not warm enough for winter they are perfect for autumn/ spring.

TRUMPETTE SKIPPERS SOCKS (6 pairs) in GIFT BOX
TRUMPETTE SKIPPERS SOCKS (6 pairs) in GIFT BOX
Offered by Mum, Dad and Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY BEAUTIFUL, CUTE SOCKS AND PERFECT PRESENT, 11 May 2012
These socks are super cute and come in a beautiful box, that I have kept to keep socks tidy, but it is also ideal if you want them for a nice and practical present. Also they have some antislipery stuff that make them perfect to wear without shoes. Very happy with them, will definetely buy them again.

Bigjigs Toys BB024 Baby Walker
Bigjigs Toys BB024 Baby Walker
Offered by Bigjigs Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best toys I have bought, 17 April 2012
My baby just loves to walk around with it. It is quite secure as the wheels have some lining that make them more stable, although I wouldn't leave him using it unsupervised. Otherwise, it is a great walker, beautiful and fun and my baby also likes the building blocks that come with it. Great value for money.

Brio 30153 Toddler classics building blocks uncoloured
Brio 30153 Toddler classics building blocks uncoloured

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic classic toy that my baby loves, 17 April 2012
This is a great classic toy that stimulates imagination and creativity. My baby loves it, and I do not panic when he puts it in his mouth as it is just wood. He doesn't seem to get tired of it, as it quickly happens with other toys. Extremely happy with it.

The New Contented Little Baby Book: The Secret to Calm and Confident Parenting
The New Contented Little Baby Book: The Secret to Calm and Confident Parenting
by Gina Ford

2.0 out of 5 stars I didn't like it, 17 Oct. 2011
I bought this book after two sleepless nights, thinking that maybe it would work for us. I had heard lot of mixed opinions in the Gina Ford method, but I thought I might give it a go. After reading the book, for me is a no, no. It is far too strict and it seems more a book of intructions for a machine rather than a little being.

TWF 6-12 month Black/Blue baby wetsuit baby warmer neoprene wet suit for swimming pool or beach. Plus a pair of 0-12 month arm bands.
Offered by Soles Up Front

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 9 Sept. 2011
This is a great product, very easy to put on the baby and keep him warm in the water. It is a must if you want to go swimming with a small baby

Philips AVENT SCF310/20 Manual Breast Pump
Philips AVENT SCF310/20 Manual Breast Pump
Offered by Care-by-Mail

5.0 out of 5 stars great pump!!, 9 Sept. 2011
I bought this to make it easier for me and my baby to go on walks without the need to return home in a rush if he felt hungry. The first time \i used it I could only express few drops but then it became much easier and now i fill the bottles in no time. It is a great product, easy to use, not painful and fast!! and without the need to spend over £100 that electric pumps cost.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2011 2:40 PM GMT

Excursion to Tindari (Inspector Montalbano Mysteries)
Excursion to Tindari (Inspector Montalbano Mysteries)
by Andrea Camilleri

5.0 out of 5 stars Montalbano won't dissapoint you, 6 Jun. 2011
Very funny, interesting and entertaining reading. ideal for lazy summer afternoons. Another detective adventure of Montalbano and a good reflection of the contradictions of Italy.

Birkenstock Unisex-Adult Madrid Birko-Flor Sandals, Cherry, 5 UK (Slim Width)
Birkenstock Unisex-Adult Madrid Birko-Flor Sandals, Cherry, 5 UK (Slim Width)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them, 6 Jun. 2011
I love this sandals, I use them mainly for home as they are so comfy but I have also walk in the street with them and they are very comfortable even for longer walks. They also look very nice.

Page: 1 | 2