ARRAY(0xa94933f0)

LED Lenser P7 Professional Torch (Black) - Test It Pack
Offered by AVIDES
Price: 35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, even better service!, 20 Oct 2012
I purchased this torch for use at work. I have had it for nearly two years and it still looks and works like brand new. It has two main modes that I use: click once for really bright, again for a dimmer light and once more for off - although you are able to lightly hold the button in for a supposedly even brighter mode. To give you an idea of how bright these torches are... in my opinion they are brighter than a 2010 Ford Focus with regular halogen lights on full beam (the brightest setting) albeit that the light shone from the torch is more directed / focused than car lights. Five stars then for this torch for build and effectiveness!
I purchased my Lensor from Cell Pack Solutions in November 2010. Unfortunately the batteries the torch was supplied with leaked and over time caused my torch to develop a fault which caused the torch to stop working August 2012. This was a big disappointment as the torch would have been fine otherwise and I really did not want to have to spend another 40 out. I contacted Cell Pack solutions and explained the problem. Eddie from Cell Pack has been absolutely great: he has made contact with Lensor and organised a replacement battery compartment which has now solved the problem. The service from Eddie (cell pack) was personal (via text to my mobile) and efficient. Rather than make another sale he has helped his customer of two years ago out with nothing but a concern for my situation. There were no charges levied. I thought this admirable and worth bearing in mind for any future customers of this Lensor product who value good service.