Profile for J. Laurie > Reviews

Content by J. Laurie

J. Laurie "jenny laurie" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Tom Gates: Best Book Day Ever! (so far): World Book Day 2013 (World Book Day Edition 2013)
Price: 0.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic ready, 3 July 2013
It was a really good book just like all the rest of the Tom gates series. I read this book in 2 nights.

I love all the books and still want to read the again and again.

James Laurie

Franklin LWB1216 Childrens Dictionary & Spellchecker
Franklin LWB1216 Childrens Dictionary & Spellchecker
Price: 29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars franklin dictionary, 20 Jan 2010
Bought this for my 8 year old son for christmas, it's just started to switch itself off now and again when entering a word so having to return it. I do agree with some of the other comments though that it is more geared towards say P3 and under, my son who is in P4 entered some of his words he had to find the meanings of for homework and 4 out of the 6 weren't there, so this is dissappointing hency my 3 stars and the fact I am having to send it back. Think this is geared at younger age primary school but don't think it will do for later primary.

Cranky Day & Other Thomas the Tank Engine Stories Book & CD (Thomas & Friends) [With CD] (Book and CD)
by Wilbert Vere Awdry

3.0 out of 5 stars Cranky Day and other Thomas the Tank Engine Stories with CD, 5 Feb 2006
My son just loves Thomas but was confused by the story teller as it as American and Alec Baldwin narates the story, I have to say I would not have purchased this or the other CD Thomas storybooks if i had realised this, it's just not the same when listening to Ringo.

Page: 1 | 2