ARRAY(0xa2b16150)

Emjoi Micro-Pedi Portable Pedicure Device
Emjoi Micro-Pedi Portable Pedicure Device
Price: 29.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 9 April 2013
This is brilliant on hard skin.Bought it for my mum as she has a lot of problems with the hard skin on her feet that has become progressively worse because she stands up all day in her current job. She thinks it is a little miracle worker!

Exaggerate Eye Liner by Rimmel London Black 001, 2.5ml
Exaggerate Eye Liner by Rimmel London Black 001, 2.5ml
Offered by Top-Withens
Price: 5.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Best eyeliner I've used, 11 Nov 2012
This is the only eyeliner I've been able to use with confidence.It is easy to apply and flows smoothly so you achieve a nice smooth line the first time.Best of all it stays on for ages and doesn't smudge all over the place like eyeliners I have tried in the past.A bargain for the price!

The Hidden Goddess (Native Star)
The Hidden Goddess (Native Star)
by M. K. Hobson
Price: 4.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Hidden Gem!, 17 July 2011
I read a lot of urban fantasy type stuff and much of it recently has been a bit samey-then M K Hobsen came along and restored my faith that there are still great worlds to explore and stories to be told out there!The Hidden Goddess is the second in a series beginning with Native Star which you would need to read first to get the best out of this book.The world building and characterisation is complex, believable and compelling and,although completely different to the Ilona Andrews novels in terms of storyline,I think you would really enjoy these if you are a fan of the Kate Daniels series.I enjoyed it so much I didn't want it to come to an end!

Grimspace
Grimspace
by Ann Aguirre
Price: 4.80

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic little gem of a space opera!, 28 Dec 2008
This review is from: Grimspace (Mass Market Paperback)
I picked this up from the shelves of my local bookshop a number of times over the last few months and kept putting it back in favour of something else with a more exciting jacket blurb. I finally bought it a couple of weeks ago,read it one sitting and immediately went out the following day to get the next part in the series.My only regret is that I didn't discover this author sooner and I can't wait for the next installment!

Magic Bites (Kate Daniels)
Magic Bites (Kate Daniels)
by Ilona Andrews

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Bites -not!, 13 May 2007
When I bought this book I was honestly expecting your typical pale copycat urban fantasy of the type that seem to be spring up everywhere these days in the wake of the success of Laurell k. and Charlaine Harris,but I was very pleasantly surprised.Yes ,the story does involve werewolves and vampires and there are echoes of Anita Blake in the heroine Kate Daniels but despite this I was totally gripped by the story and the relationships between the characters and was compelled to read the whole thing through in one sitting.This is obviously the first of a series of books and I can't wait to see what happens next.Read it, you won't regret it.