Profile for michelle > Reviews

Content by michelle

michelle

Page: 1 | 2
Temporary Dom (Bad Boys of Rock)
Temporary Dom (Bad Boys of Rock)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!!, 19 July 2014
I had never read or had any interest in reading BDSM books, I am a big paranormal fan and was part way through the fang chronicles by D'Elen McClain when I found she wrote under Holly Roberts too. I searched on Amazon and read the description on the beginning of Club El Diablo One Dom at a time, as it was free I thought I would give it a go, I became addicted and read each one that followed..... Then I started Bad Boys of Rock...I have been eagerly waiting to read Temporary Dom for a while, bought it and read it within a day, I just couldn't put it down. I'm not a fan of too much pain not even reading about it but the way Holly writes it from the perspective of each of the main characters you gain an understanding of them.
I loved this book, if you like a kinky love story this is the book for you!
Well done Holly, another great read

Kindle - Happy Reading - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
Kindle - Happy Reading - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 Jun 2014
I lovey kindle, I love the apps, my kids have hours of fun with all the different games

Kick (Completion Series)
Kick (Completion Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!!!, 26 Jun 2014
I'm a big Holly Roberts fan I have read all her books except the completion series. I'm not a sports fan, I don't watch sports or god forbid play sports BUT I do and always have admired rugby players!!! So when I heard this was about rugby I thought okay I will give it a go....... I'm so glad I did. Kick is a really good read not only did I love the characters but I loved the insight into the actual game of rugby. Cami and Joel were perfect and although van was bad I have a special place in my heart for him .
I loved this book so much I have bought the rest of the completion series.
I really recommend this book and series to anyone reading this.

A Demon And His Witch (Welcome To Hell Book 1)
A Demon And His Witch (Welcome To Hell Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Jun 2014
What a superb start to a series! Chock full of loveable quirky characters. Lots of fun, not too much sex, a really good book. I couldn't put it down from start to finish. Remy, the loveable demon rogue has a place in my heart saved just for him and Ysabel was the perfect sassy heroine. I definitely recommend this to any who have not read it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2014 6:16 PM BST

Eden (the Providence series Book 3)
Eden (the Providence series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 May 2014
I loved this series, I have not been able to put them down since the 1st book. Anyone who hasn't read them I strongly recommend them. Thank you Jamie McGuire

Requiem (The Providence Series Book 2)
Requiem (The Providence Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 May 2014
I found this series by accident and after reading the 1st 2 books, I am happy I found them. Absolutely amazing, I was completely hooked from start to finish. I would and will recommend this book to any paranormal fan. I'm off to read the 3rd book now.

Alien Mate
Alien Mate

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Alien Mate (Kindle Edition)
I was in two minds about buying this book after reading the synopsis, but I'm really glad I bought it because I loved it.

Dangerous Protector (BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance) (Federal Paranormal Unit Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read., 26 May 2014
I would never have even tried this series except a friend recommended it! So glad I did, it's a brilliant read

Moonlight: Book 4 (Knights of Black Swan)
Moonlight: Book 4 (Knights of Black Swan)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 May 2014
I started this series on a recommend from a friend, I'm so glad it was recommended. I have enjoyed this series so much and I love the fact that previous characters are still in

Oliver's Hunger (Scanguards Vampires Book 7)
Oliver's Hunger (Scanguards Vampires Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 26 May 2014
As with all the other safeguards book I absolutely loved this! It had the right amount of excitement in. I am now looking forward to the next installment :)

Page: 1 | 2