Profile for Vanilla cupcakes > Reviews

Karlsson Vintage Round Glass Wall Clock, Black
Offered by Simply Black
Price: 25.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality, 1 April 2014
I have ordered one of these clocks last weeks and it had a glass chip/bubble in the center where the hands come through. I returned it and bought another one and that too had a very similar problem.

I have searched all of Amazon to try and get a phone number and no luck. Unless you can write what you want in a tiny space them there is no way of communicating. I don't want to pay another 30 and have the same issue when all I want is to ask that someone checks it first. It's called quality control in most places but the retail giant of Amazon haven't twigged that one out yet. Communication and quality control are basic customer services. Poor!

Please amazon contact me!

Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping Kit
Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping Kit
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Such good fun!, 27 April 2013
I have been to a few zumba classes and always enjoyed them so thought I'd buy this and I love it. I can't ever remember smiling whilst 'exercising' before. The two girls who take you through this are great and remind you that it's about having fun. Can't wait to do more.

Philips AVENT SCF890/01 Animal Front BPA Free Teeth Teether
Philips AVENT SCF890/01 Animal Front BPA Free Teeth Teether

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!!!, 29 Nov 2011
This teether has been a life saver. My son got his first 2 teeth at 3 months and has had aa horrible time teething. This is the only teether I have found (and I have brought at least 15 with my two other children) that has given any kind of relief. Its so easy for them to hold so you dont havee to sit there holding it for them. It has a really good chew which he seems to like. I am stocking up now I know how much this works so we never find ourselves without it! Everytime a friend has a baby I pop one of these in with their present and its my one "you must buy" if I ever give advice on babies!!!!