Profile for Sandyg > Reviews

Content by Sandyg

Sandyg "S G Kirby" (England)

Page: 1-10 | 11
Inkrite Ink 4 Col Pack for D78 D92 D120 DX4000 DX5000 DX6000 - T071540 (Leopard)
Offered by DinkyCartridges™

5.0 out of 5 stars Ink Cartridge Review, 7 July 2009
These Ink Packs work beautifully with the DX4000 and SX400, we thought we would give them a try and weren't disappointed, I've tried different ink cartridges which were supposed to work with my printers, but these didn't work, so I was very pleased when these did, like everybody we try to save
money where we can and this was a way for us to do so.
This is a very good alternative to Epson original. A very good product.

David Attenborough - Attenborough in Paradise and Other Personal Voyages [DVD] [1996]
Dvd ~ David Attenborough
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Attenborough In Paradise, 7 Feb 2009
Shows some old footage when Sir David was a lot younger. First part the Birds of Paradise Then discovering New Guinea. If you love Nature and Sir David you'll enjoy. Another present for mum.

The First Eden: The Mediterranean World and Man - Complete Series [DVD]
The First Eden: The Mediterranean World and Man - Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Attenborough
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The First Eden: The Mediterranean World and Man, 7 Feb 2009
This was purchased as a present for my mother and she is very pleased with it. Of cause it's the delightful Sir David Attenborough who tells about the First Eden.

Aliens Vs Predator - Requiem - 2 Disc Ultimate Combat Edition [DVD]
Aliens Vs Predator - Requiem - 2 Disc Ultimate Combat Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steven Pasquale
Offered by rsdvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely Perfect Movie!!, 23 Jun 2008
I loved this movie, the lighting, despite what other reviewers have stated are perfectly bright enough in day and night scenes, these guys must have the same type of brightness problem the TV in my kitchen does.

My 24" monitor that i use for gaming and it was completely bright enough to be enjoyable, perhaps i was lucky.

Once again, good movie.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2011 12:18 PM BST

Monopoly Electronic Banking Edition (London UK)
Monopoly Electronic Banking Edition (London UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Monopoly, 26 Nov 2006
I bought this game to see the Electronic Banking, I have all my adult

children at home, anyway 3 of them and myself sat down to play, it was great, no paper money to add up and lose,got them off the computers for 4 hours, it was great Family fun. A WINNER. I'm really glad I bought it.

Trainz Railway Simulator 2006 (PC DVD)
Trainz Railway Simulator 2006 (PC DVD)

4.0 out of 5 stars Trainz 6, 26 Nov 2006
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for Hubby,it was a replacement disk,his last one stopped working. My Hubby loves this, and does a massive train layout, he plays on it for hours, he just makes fantastic layouts, Trainz is ideal for train lovers. It's not my cup of tea, but I'm not into trains.

Civ City: Rome (PC DVD)
Civ City: Rome (PC DVD)
Offered by Satsumo

4.0 out of 5 stars Civ City Rome, 22 Oct 2006
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game a little while ago, it was cheaper then. For Caesar 3 fans, this is a very good game, you have the added bonus of upgrading technologies in the game, which of cause takes money, but tut, tut, I use a cheat, just for the money.

I personally like this game, but I am Pharoah, children of the nile, Zoo tycoon, Caesar 3, Settler's and Civilization 4 fan. So I am utterly boring to my adult children, the 3 males preferring shoot outs.

The only downside to the game, is the increase in price and the Delete tool in the game which isn't very accurate, I've lost quite a few buildings, that's why the money cheats good, I'm also hoping they get a patch out for this delete tool problem. Apart from that in my humble opinion, if you like similar games to me, you'll enjoy the game.

Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis (PC)
Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Game.Jurassic Park, 29 Jan 2004
This is really a great game the graphics are fantastic.I have 5600 fx, if you have a slower card just knock draw grass off.
You have complete control except over the weather.
You get to fly helicopters and land rovers.If you are a jurassic
fan it's the game for you.If you are not,it's still a great game.
It's totally 3D a must have.

Page: 1-10 | 11