Profile for Sandyg > Reviews

Content by Sandyg

Sandyg "S G Kirby" (England)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12
Offered by AbbeyShake

5.0 out of 5 stars erasable colour pencil, 30 Sep 2009
I bought these pencils to see what they were like and I wasn't disapointed, you can do your drawing and if you make a mistake it's easily rubbed out with it's own little eraser on the bottom of the pencil.
I have used these as an underdrawing, the colours good and you can layer with Derwent. A good buy.

Derwent Graphitint Tin Set of 24 Tinted Watersoluble Graphite Pencils
Derwent Graphitint Tin Set of 24 Tinted Watersoluble Graphite Pencils

5.0 out of 5 stars Graphitint Pencils, 30 Sep 2009
I personally was very pleased with these pencils, they are fine for sketching, the white and greys work well on black paper.
You can use these pencils dry and when you've finished can go over with a wet brush for a good effect. Wet or dry, they are a good buy.Derwent Graphitint Tin 24 Pencils

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars paper, 30 Sep 2009
Very pleased although my husband really wanted a heavier paper, apart from that, the quality of the paper is fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Anno 1404 (PC), 31 Aug 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Anno 1404 (PC) (Video Game)
Hi There,
I like this game, but I am an anno fan, Build up your settlements and supply with your ships, you get side quests, which give you money or goods, there's normally pirates around so never send out just one ship on the escort quests, or your ship will get sunk.
The graphics are much better so I've played this more then 1503, I like my games to look good too.
A definite buy for the Anno Fan.

4.0 out of 5 stars anno 1503 review, 31 Aug 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I got this game, because I have bought the anno game titles which came before this one, if you are an anno fan you will like the game, building your settlement and supplying your colonies with your ships.

Anno 1503: The New World (PC DVD)

Inkrite Ink 4 Col Pack for D78 D92 D120 DX4000 DX5000 DX6000 - T071540 (Leopard)
Offered by DinkyCartridges™

5.0 out of 5 stars Ink Cartridge Review, 7 July 2009
These Ink Packs work beautifully with the DX4000 and SX400, we thought we would give them a try and weren't disappointed, I've tried different ink cartridges which were supposed to work with my printers, but these didn't work, so I was very pleased when these did, like everybody we try to save
money where we can and this was a way for us to do so.
This is a very good alternative to Epson original. A very good product.

David Attenborough - Attenborough in Paradise and Other Personal Voyages [DVD] [1996]
Dvd ~ David Attenborough
Offered by Games Heaven

5.0 out of 5 stars Attenborough In Paradise, 7 Feb 2009
Shows some old footage when Sir David was a lot younger. First part the Birds of Paradise Then discovering New Guinea. If you love Nature and Sir David you'll enjoy. Another present for mum.

The First Eden: The Mediterranean World and Man - Complete Series [DVD]
The First Eden: The Mediterranean World and Man - Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Attenborough
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The First Eden: The Mediterranean World and Man, 7 Feb 2009
This was purchased as a present for my mother and she is very pleased with it. Of cause it's the delightful Sir David Attenborough who tells about the First Eden.

Aliens Vs Predator - Requiem - 2 Disc Ultimate Combat Edition [DVD]
Aliens Vs Predator - Requiem - 2 Disc Ultimate Combat Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steven Pasquale
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely Perfect Movie!!, 23 Jun 2008
I loved this movie, the lighting, despite what other reviewers have stated are perfectly bright enough in day and night scenes, these guys must have the same type of brightness problem the TV in my kitchen does.

My 24" monitor that i use for gaming and it was completely bright enough to be enjoyable, perhaps i was lucky.

Once again, good movie.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2011 12:18 PM BST

Monopoly Electronic Banking Edition (London UK)
Monopoly Electronic Banking Edition (London UK)
Offered by BRANDZIT

5.0 out of 5 stars Monopoly, 26 Nov 2006
I bought this game to see the Electronic Banking, I have all my adult

children at home, anyway 3 of them and myself sat down to play, it was great, no paper money to add up and lose,got them off the computers for 4 hours, it was great Family fun. A WINNER. I'm really glad I bought it.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12