Profile for Ms. Daniela Taffine > Reviews

Content by Ms. Daniela Ta...

Ms. Daniela Taffine "DT" (London)

The Making of Pink Floyd The Wall
The Making of Pink Floyd The Wall
by Gerald Scarfe
Price: 14.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 24 Nov 2013
I bought this book as a present for a friend who is a big Pink Floyd fan. It is very well written, includes a great range of images, which are rare. Fantastic value for money. It made a very successful present. My friend loved it! I would recommend it.

Prettystern P929 -160cm Artwork Print matte 100% Silk Scarf / Shawl - Gustav Klimt - Garden of Sunflowers
Offered by Prettyland-UK
Price: 25.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful scarf, makes a great present., 24 Nov 2013
The scarf is beautiful, it is made of matte pure silk which feels very smooth and soft. The colors are great, just as seen in the photograph on the website. I bought it as a gift, my friend loved it. It is good value for money too; I would recommend it.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but difficult to maintain clean, 10 Nov 2013
The rug looks great and it is exactly the same as the image presents it. However, keeping it in such neat condition as in the picture is virtually impossible. This is due to the fact that every single little particle that is dropped accidentally on it immediately shows and looks like if the rug has not been hoovered for ages. I find this matter very irritating and would not recommend the rug for a dining room.

The Lives of Others [DVD] [2006]
The Lives of Others [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Martina Gedeck
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The lives of others, 30 Dec 2010
This film is a very insightful and true reflection of people's lives during the communist regime in Eastern Europe. It deeply touched me, I greatly recommend it.

Blood Bank
Blood Bank
Price: 8.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Blood bank cd - excellent value for money, 30 Dec 2009
This review is from: Blood Bank (Audio CD)
Great music, gear value for money. I bought it as a gift and it was much appreciated. I would recomment to friends.