ARRAY(0xa845ea08)

The Hemlock Cup: Socrates, Athens and the Search for the Good Life
by Bettany Hughes
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars a fascinating read, 2 Jun 2012
I loved this book. One of those you can't put down. I like ancient History and Philosophy and this book just hit the spot. The life of a great philosopher and the history of his times. I could tell you lots about the story, Hughes' great skill in telling a story...but it will be better if you read it.

Booth And The Bad Angel
Booth And The Bad Angel
Offered by EliteDigital UK
Price: 10.29

3.0 out of 5 stars good album, 2 Jun 2012
This review is from: Booth And The Bad Angel (Audio CD)
I don't listen to a lot pop or rock. My friend had a couple of song on his MP3 player and I thought they were good. I listened to the a couple of times, it is good, by I guess it is not my type of thing anyway -I much rather listen to Handle- :-)

Collins Robert Concise French Dictionary (Collins Concise)
Collins Robert Concise French Dictionary (Collins Concise)
by Janet Gough

4.0 out of 5 stars it is good but so big!, 2 Jun 2012
It is a good dictionary. Sooo big though! If you study at home with your books around you, great... I should have bought the on-line version!

Cook Yourself Thin: Skinny Meals You Can Make in Minutes (Voice)
Cook Yourself Thin: Skinny Meals You Can Make in Minutes (Voice)
by Lifetime Television
Price: 12.06

4.0 out of 5 stars good recepies, 2 Jun 2012
I have just started cooking from this book. I have followed the American version of the program (I know there is a British version but I've never watched it)for ages and I love it. I like food, so I am not very keen on cutting off all the things I like to maintain a healthy weight. I've only tried a few recipes and they really are delicious! Enjoy.

Harraps French Grammar (Harrap's French Study Aids)
Harraps French Grammar (Harrap's French Study Aids)
by Harrap

5.0 out of 5 stars great little book, 2 Jun 2012
This was a required book on a course I did. I love concise, schematic, no frills grammar books. This is brilliant. And you can take it anywhere..it is so small!

Time To Run Women's Running Tight Size 12 Black
Time To Run Women's Running Tight Size 12 Black
Offered by Time To Run Limited
Price: 16.99

3.0 out of 5 stars ok..., 2 Jun 2012
I read a positive review about this running pants and they seemed like a bargain. These tights are best worn during the winter. If you are thinking of buying them for this summer, look for something else, these are too thick. They have zips at the back of the ankle, which is not specified in the item description...the other reviewer found this helpful, I don't like it so much. They scratch my ankles with trainer socks- I always wear higher sports' socks with these tights- and I find them a little uncomfortable. Otherwise, They are fine.

Hy-G Ionic Toothbrush Replacement Heads 2
Hy-G Ionic Toothbrush Replacement Heads 2
Offered by Health in The Post
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 2 Jun 2012
These are the replacement heads I bought for my toothbrush. I bought the toothbrush and I carry it with me on all my trips. I used to carry an electric toothbrush (charged) but now it stays at home and I take this great toothbrush with me everywhere. Smaller, no charging and good value for money.

Bookkeeping for Dummies
Bookkeeping for Dummies
by Jane Kelly

4.0 out of 5 stars concise and to the point., 2 Jun 2012
I thought I'd brush up on my bookkeeping skills and I had a browse through this book at a bookshop and I thought it could be helpful. I've only just started looking through it, but it has all the information that I need. I am looking forward to reaping the benefits of effective bookkeeping.

Hula Hoops: Weighted Travel Hula Hoop (Purple-UV Green)- Hula Hoop For Exircise, Fitness & Dance - NO Instructions needed! SAME DAY DISPATCH!
Offered by Flames N Games Ltd-Specialist Juggling Store
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars super fun!, 2 Jun 2012
It arrived very quickly. Good quality, do don't be deterred by the price; it is worth it. I love the colours and the fact that it can be rolled up and made smaller for carrying around. Great fun...and I hope it will eventually help me shape my waist.

Adidas Adults White Visor One Size
Adidas Adults White Visor One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Great visor, 2 Jun 2012
I love it. Very fast delivery. The fit is great and this is just what I was looking for. I got tired of using full cap as it makes me very hot and this is just perfect. I only wish it was not so dear. But I suppose you have to pay for the brand. Good quality materials, though.

Page: 1 | 2