Profile for velga > Reviews

Content by velga

velga

Mustang 2832602, Womens Biker Boots, Black (9 Schwarz), 6 UK (39 EU)
Mustang 2832602, Womens Biker Boots, Black (9 Schwarz), 6 UK (39 EU)

2.0 out of 5 stars lasted for 3 months, 22 Nov. 2014
after few days of use I noticed that in wet weather my toes are getting wet, after 2 months I saw that right boot's front is coming apart. I paid 95 Pounds for these boots, loved the look and hoped they would last few more winters, unfortunately lasted just 3 months

Tuff-Luv Apocalypse Series Tree of Life Leather Case Cover and Stand for 6-inch Amazon Kindle 3/Global Wireless

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Aug. 2014
stylish and well made.

LiteOn ETAU108-02 8x USB 2.0 Slim Top-Load External DVDRW - Black
LiteOn ETAU108-02 8x USB 2.0 Slim Top-Load External DVDRW - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars the player itself is nice and does what it is supposed to do, 3 Aug. 2014
4 stars because of the very short cable. the player itself is nice and does what it is supposed to do.

Unisex Brown Leather Wristband - (for smaller wrist - 17cm length)
Unisex Brown Leather Wristband - (for smaller wrist - 17cm length)
Offered by Avalaya Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Aug. 2014
perfect for my small wrist. low price but looks stylish and really nice. had few compliments too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars love this phone, 17 Nov. 2013
I love the look of this phone, the feel and its features. the only thing that isn't perfect is the shortness of the charger chord but that doesn't make the phone lose any stars in my eyes. 5 stars

SanDisk SDSDX-016G-X46 Extreme SDHC 16 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card up to 45 MB/s read
Offered by FOREMAXRICHUK

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality product, 17 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my camera. Now I shoot loads of pictures without worrying about running out of space on my memory card, good price also.

Sony NEXF3 16.1MP Interchangeable Lens Compact System Digital Camera with 18-55mm Lens - Black
Offered by R.K. Solutions

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely camera, 17 Nov. 2013
takes decent to good pictures, all depends on how good photographer you are. manual settings are little confusing for someone inexperienced like me.

Thomson WHP3001BK Wireless Headphones
Thomson WHP3001BK Wireless Headphones
Offered by liGo

5.0 out of 5 stars good headphones, 17 Nov. 2013
I use these headphones all the time to watch movies and listen to ( loud ) music. The sound probably would be better on more expensive headphones but these are very good in this price range.

Anker® Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini [3-Pack] Xtreme Scratch Defender Crystal-Clear High-Response Premium with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 17 Nov. 2013
if you are looking for a screen protector for your s4 mini there is no need to look further. you get 3 protectors for a low price. It is invisible unless you look very very close at your phone. The protector does not change neither appearance or sensitivity of the screen. highly recommend. screen cleaning cloth is also included.

Apple iPad 4 WiFi 32GB with Retina display (White)
Apple iPad 4 WiFi 32GB with Retina display (White)
Offered by HolidayLTD

5.0 out of 5 stars faultless tablet, 15 Aug. 2013
if you are looking for a tablet, then this is just a perfect choice. I have been using it for 2 months now, can not find any fault, and it is so easy to use that i feel like I had it for years. best spent money ever . I didn't buy it on amazon so I can't rate the service. but the product is faultless. I recommend to go for 32 gb, so you can store enough files. I also use it every day as a wireless hotspot for my pc to connect to the internet, the speed is excellent. highly recommend!!