Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

PIGMA BRUSH ASST ST/6
PIGMA BRUSH ASST ST/6
Offered by Totally-Crafty USA

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product!, 30 July 2015
This review is from: PIGMA BRUSH ASST ST/6 (Misc.)
Good delivery and an excellent set of pen brushes for architectural use.

Selle Royal Torx Relaxed Saddle - Black, 27.5 x 25 cm
Selle Royal Torx Relaxed Saddle - Black, 27.5 x 25 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Definately a plus product to save your butt!, 30 July 2015
Definately a plus product to save your butt! Well worth the money paid and using it with padded pants make life so more bearable (trying to keep up with my wife)

Linea Cook 20Cm 3 Tier Steamer
Linea Cook 20Cm 3 Tier Steamer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent investment!, 30 July 2015
This review is from: Linea Cook 20Cm 3 Tier Steamer
These pans/steamer should last for years! My wife loves using them on the new induction hob. I would certainly recommend them as a good investment. Great Quality!

Rosewood Luxury Leather Dog Collar, 18 - 22-inch, Brown
Rosewood Luxury Leather Dog Collar, 18 - 22-inch, Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Product, 30 July 2015
Great Quality Product at a great price!

16 x Vapona Window Stickers Sunflower Insect Flies Wasp Pest Attractor & Eliminator Killer (4 Packs)
Offered by Make It Magical Crafts & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars NO MORE FLIES!, 30 July 2015
I moved in to a house over two years ago and despite that we had a great deal of cleaning to do and an infestation of flies, nothing seemed to really work in removing them! I spent hours on the Internet surfing for solutions and used numerous tins of fly spray, hanging sticky strips (that every one got stuck to (never mind the flies!) and eventually tried these window stickers. At the end of the winter (Less flies about then) I fitted them to each window and consequently we have almost now eliminated the problem. We still have the odd fly visit from the fields but nothing like the unacceptable number experienced. I replace the stickers every three months with fresh ones and to date its working!! Well worth a try!

Rob Delaney: Mother. Wife. Sister. Human. Warrior. Falcon. Yardstick. Turban. Cabbage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Watched Catastrophe and thought 'How bad can it be'?, 1 Mar. 2015
A very funny book on par with 'War and Peace'. Not sure if Rob Delaney didn't write 'A Day in the Life of Ivan Denosovich'?

I Am Pilgrim
I Am Pilgrim

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 out of TEN - excellent, 6 Dec. 2014
This review is from: I Am Pilgrim (Kindle Edition)
A cliche but I gave to admit a thoroughly enjoyable page turner of the first order! From start to finish my every second thought was to finish what I was doing and get back to the iPad. I am already looking forward to reading more from this excellent story teller. It was like reading my first James Bond novel blended with Lee Childs at his best! Truly a good read!

Staedtler Mars 572 FL Writing Stencil 3.5 mm and 5 mm Transparent Blue
Staedtler Mars 572 FL Writing Stencil 3.5 mm and 5 mm Transparent Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Aug. 2014
Replacement for my old one that lasted twenty years!!!!

L'Oreal Men's Expert Hydra Energetic Anti Dull Self Tan Hydrating Cream (50ml)
L'Oreal Men's Expert Hydra Energetic Anti Dull Self Tan Hydrating Cream (50ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Aug. 2014
Used for years - very good product

No Title Available