Profile for Rachel > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
HD Video Player
HD Video Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Feb. 2014
This review is from: HD Video Player (App)
Great app for kindle fire hd, lovely graphics and hd sound. Superb for watching films. Free too, excellent. A must for all kindle fire users.

The Adultery Club: In an often grey world there are fifty shades of seduction
The Adultery Club: In an often grey world there are fifty shades of seduction

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read !, 16 Aug. 2013
Wow It only took me 4 hrs to read this, highly recommended, believable story and characters. Worth the read, you will not be disappointed.

The Escape Artist
The Escape Artist

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put it down 5 stars, 16 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Escape Artist (Kindle Edition)
This book had me gripped from page 1, believable characters and a tense plot, cannot wait to read more from the author. You won't be disappointed with this story,highly recommended.

Red Riding Hood (Standard) - Kids Costume 5 - 7 years
Red Riding Hood (Standard) - Kids Costume 5 - 7 years
Offered by produXa UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely costume, 4 Mar. 2013
Very quick delivery, nicely packaged. The outfit includes red hood/cape which is just below shoulder length a white blouse and checked skirt plus a belt with Velcro. The outfit is very sweet and my daughter is looking forward to wearing it for world book day on Thursday.

The Love of My Life
The Love of My Life

4.0 out of 5 stars A romantic read, 14 Jan. 2013
Lovely, unusual, read. I really enjoyed this book, the reader will really root for Olivia the main character. I'll definitely look out for more by Louise Douglas.

K Parker A Lot To Answer For
K Parker A Lot To Answer For

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than your average chick lit., 8 Jan. 2013
I was recommended to read this book by a friend, after I downloaded the first chapter,I was hooked! I finished the whole book in one night. Not your usual chick lit... The book is quirky and written all through text/email/facebook messages/mobile location ...there is no narrative. The characters are likeable and inoffensive. The book is set in and around Newcastle with locations I was familiar with. The whole book is set over 1 year - from 1/1/13. Give it a whirl you will not be disappointed. I obviously won't spoil the ending for you but it wasn't predictable.

Aurora's Gruffalo Sitting, 16-inch
Aurora's Gruffalo Sitting, 16-inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 1 Jan. 2013
Bought for my 2 year old great size cuddly brown and soft!it's a gruffalo ....really what more could you want !!!!

Trade Mark Collections Moshi Monsters Backpack with Front Pocket
Trade Mark Collections Moshi Monsters Backpack with Front Pocket
Offered by Cosmic Gifts Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Luvli, 1 Jan. 2013
Fab back pack for 6 year plus great for any moshi monster fan. My daughter uses this as her school bag enough room for Greenville case and books. .lovely design.

Rachel Ellen Children's Mini Tote Bag - Little Princess
Rachel Ellen Children's Mini Tote Bag - Little Princess

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 1 Jan. 2013
Lovely but just the size of an a 5 paper bag! Will fit 2 small books and a milky bar!

BWC (Formerly KiDiGi) 7 - Version 4.1 - Super Slim and Light 7 Inch Android Tablet with 1.5Ghz Processor and 8Gb storage running Android V4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 1 Jan. 2013
,s Bought for my 7 year old daughter for Christmas 2012! She wanted an iPad ..wasn't going to happen. This 7" tablet is compact and pleasing. We've managed to download BBC I player,draw something, I books, all modern apps and g mail email....graphics are great and its a great size!4stars because sometimes you have to press hard on screen, x

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5