Profile for Mr. O. Khalid > Reviews

Mr. O. Khalid

Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser
Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!!!!!!! Simply Amazing, 27 May 2014
Recently we buckled down and started taking care of our oral hygiene, and after a lot of research on-line and dentist recommendation we ordered the water flosser and it was money well spent. We use it religiously two times a day, and its not only more effective than regular flossing but I found its more fun, easier, and faster.

I was afraid it might be a bit bulky, but it's really not that big. I got extra tips for the water flosser so me and my wife share the machine and just change the application tips.

I was told by my dentist I had periodontal disease with 5-7mm pockets in several areas of my mouth. Between my Dental hygienist appointments and religiously using this water flosser and an electric toothbrush my dentist was very happy how quickly my gums attached back onto my teeth and how 95% of my gums are at a healthy 3mm measuring. I'm very pleased and I highly recommend this product, and have been raving about it to family and friends.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2015 10:47 AM BST

Cherry MX Switch Sampler
Cherry MX Switch Sampler
Offered by The Keyboard Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little piece for your desk, 27 May 2014
I bought this recently as I'm investing in my PC and I am interested in the different components that go along with it. I bought this so in future I can understand how each key type reacts when purchasing a keyboard. However, I was surprised how much I liked placing it on my desk, and everybody always asks what it is and is interested in the different switch types. It's deff a good little show piece and doesn't take up any room.

Kingston Technology DataTraveler 100 Generation 3 USB 3.1 Gen 1/USB 3.0 Flash Drive - 16 GB

4.0 out of 5 stars Great USB stick for value, 27 May 2014
If your looking for a 16gb and you don't want to spend more than necessary this is perfect. The only downfall is that it doesn't have a cap and it pushes out, however, if your careful that shouldn't be an issue. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it didn't have a lid, as I'm doing a Phd its vital I know my files are safe and a lid on the usb just gives me that added reassurance.

Raaco A4 Profi Assorter Service Box 32 Fixed Compartments RAA136181
Raaco A4 Profi Assorter Service Box 32 Fixed Compartments RAA136181
Offered by PVR Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great secure box, 27 May 2014
I'm currently doing a Phd and need an airtight container with compartments to store my specimens so they don't get ruined coming in contact with oxygen for a prolonged period of time and this is perfect. It's good quality, and a very good size where I can store many samples, and also have room to place special solution to further preserve my samples. I have bought 5 of these and it's just been amazing for organisation.

Briyte ® Teeth Whitening Kit (TEETH WHITENING) Pro Home Teeth Whiten Tooth Whitening Dental Care White 3x GEL Bleaching Kit Advanced Light Whitener with Briyte Crest UK Express & Special Delivery better than standard strips
Offered by retailelectromobiles

1.0 out of 5 stars Please don't waste your money, 27 May 2014
I bought this recently because it seemed cheap and thought to myself what the heck if it doesn't work at least it's not that much money wasted.. and people generally seemed to give it good reviews.
I honestly for the life of me don't understand why it didn't get 1 star. It simply doesn't work... AT ALL!!! The teeth moulding things are just crappy, and if you have sensitive teeth to quickly put them in your mouth ( or even waiting a few minutes) after it has been immersed in hot water to help soften to mould to your teeth is uncomfortable to say the least. Don't get me started on the whole sucking and pressing our lips onto the mould!! It hardly moulds to your teeth and believe me I was trying really hard it was just painful.
I've used this product I would say 6x by now and not a single difference. I noticed the dial a smile has the same uv light, so used tried it without the moulds. I tried my teeth with a tissue and painted it on using a brush... and that didn't even work.

Furthermore, if you look at the reviews all the people that seem to be giving it good reviews haven't even been certified as buying this product.

DONT BUY IT.

Personality, Individual Differences and Intelligence
Personality, Individual Differences and Intelligence
by Dr John Maltby

5.0 out of 5 stars You would be stupid not to buy it, 28 Oct. 2008
This was a recommended book for my first year of psychology and it will come in handy right up till the 3rd year. I am so blown away by this book. The funny thing is my lecturer is the author of this book. It makes everything so easy to understand, and its such a great read the examples draw you in, and you pick up on things really fast. i cant say enough good things about it

The Firm UItimate Fat Burning Workout [2006] [DVD] [NTSC]
The Firm UItimate Fat Burning Workout [2006] [DVD] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Alison Davis
Offered by Todays Great Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, 16 Nov. 2007
I got this for my wife, as we had moved into a flat, with not any room for a treadmill. She told me that she had sweated, and the next day her legs were sore, and she knew she had had a good workout. She feels results with only doing this video 3x, and i see a little difference
She says she feels a difference on her tummy, and her thighs, her legs feel so much stronger.
i can't wait to see what her results will be after 10x, im sure they will be favorable.

i think if u need a video this is it