Profile for Chris > Reviews

Content by Chris

Chris (England)

XFX ATI Radeon HD6870 Graphics Card PCI-e 1024 MB GDDR5 Memory
XFX ATI Radeon HD6870 Graphics Card PCI-e 1024 MB GDDR5 Memory

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault this product - amazing performance - amazing price, 5 July 2011
I was upgrading to this card from a HD 5750, and let me make it clear, this card completely destroys my old 5750.

I have a bad case with very a bad airflow. Yet this card still idles around 45°C - 48°C and under 100% load I haven't got it to go over 77°C

I'm playing Metro 2033 Maxed out, as well as Crysis 2 (with the Ultra Upgrade) Crysis and many others, all have an average frame rate of 30 - 40FPS.

Seriously, at this price don't miss out!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2011 2:41 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars What a product, what a price!!, 9 Dec 2010
This E-Cigarette is simply the best. Great value for money and the product works better than I could have ever expected. You relay do get a very authentic experience when using.

The service I revived was amazing. The product came in 2 days and if I had any questions about the product I revived almost an instant reply.

I highly recommend this product to anyone looking at buying an E-Cigarette.

WD Elements 1TB External Desktop Hard Drive USB 2.0 - Black
WD Elements 1TB External Desktop Hard Drive USB 2.0 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect !, 4 Dec 2010
Best External Hard drive for the price on the market! Its true file capacity is 931GB, it's very fast and silent when it's in use.

Highly recommended

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Misnamed and Falsely advertised, 6 Oct 2010
Well first of it's a good laser pointer. Very bright and with a very viable beam at night. The focus point can be seen on distant buildings and fields miles and miles a way at night. It also came with 1.5v Samsung Heavy Duty Batteries, not the generic type some people have revived. So 5/5 for the laser it self.

However, now for the cons. It dose not come with the same case as in the image. Instead it comes with a very cheap silver case. Also this laser is sold as being 20mW, but it states that it's a class II laser and on the user manual that comes with this pen it sates that class II lasers are 1mW or less.

Another area to consider is the build quality, it's not great and that's not what you want from a laser that produces IR radiation.

Altogether, I am neither happy or unhappy with my purchase.

UPDATE
This laser is not 20mW!!

The output power of a laser pointer is usually measured in milliwatts (mW). Visible laser pointers (400-700 nm this one is 532nm) operating at less than 1 mW power are Class 2 or II and visible laser pointers operating with 1-5 mW power are Class 3A or IIIa. Class 3B/IIIb lasers (operating between 5-500 mW) and Class 4/IV lasers (operating above 500 mW)

So, if this really was a 20mW laser, on the warning label at the top it should state "Class IIIb" It dose not. It states "Class II"

Do not buy this if you want a 20mW laser!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 9, 2010 3:03 PM BST

Molex to 2 SATA Internal Power Splitter Cable
Molex to 2 SATA Internal Power Splitter Cable

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, with slight Niggle, 3 Oct 2010
Firstly I am very pleased with this product. It works very well and It was very cheap. The only reason im not giving it 5 is because the length could have been much longer, especially for people like me that have huge gaming cases.

Other than that Im very, very pleased.

CiT 550W Power Supply Unit with PSU and Dual 12V Rails - Black Edition
CiT 550W Power Supply Unit with PSU and Dual 12V Rails - Black Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 3 Oct 2010
I brought this item a few months ago now, and I am impressed!! I have a deep background in computers and before this power supply I was buying all the top notch brands, such as Corsair, OCZ, XFX etc..

I came across this power supply because my old Corsair had terminated itself (Shorted out) When I saw this and read its stats I couldn't believe it was so cheap!

It came the next day and I put it straight into the PC and off it went, no problems at all. Its powering two ATI 5750's (both in x16) as you read this. Two BluRay drives and a Core2Quad Q8300. It's not even trying!! The fan remain silent and it run cold, even with a gaming rig.

I would strongly recommend getting this power supply. You wont find anything better for this amount of money.

HDMI KING 1.8M (6ft) Imperial Series 240hz+ HDMI Cable v1.4 Gold Plated, Double Insulated
Offered by RightPriceUK

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!, 21 Sep 2010
As with everyone ells reviewing this product, I have to say it's amazing quality. It far surpasses everything ells I have brought, even £50 HDMI cables I have brought are not as good as this.

Amazing value for money, insanely good picture quality, don't look any further!! Just buy it!!

Asus ATI Radeon Formula HD5750 1 GB DDR5 DVI/HDMI PCI-Express Video Card EAH5750 FORMULA/2DI/1GD5

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 28 July 2010
I ordered this card for it's custom cooling mainly, and it dose run very cool indeed, 40 - 44 degrees not on load and it's not passed 70 degrees while gaming. However the fan is VERY, VERY loud on this card, much louder than the 9800GT I was upgrading from.

It has very good performance in game and has ran everything I have tested it on at max settings. It was rated 7.3/7.9 on windows 7 ultimate 64Bit.

All in all I'm very pleased with my purchase, very fast, very cold.