Profile for Miss B. J. Parry > Reviews

Content by Miss B. J. Parry

Miss B. J. Parry "b-p" (Uk)

Page: 1 | 2
3 x Ultra Early - 10mIU Pregnancy Test Strips (tests up to 6 days earlier)
3 x Ultra Early - 10mIU Pregnancy Test Strips (tests up to 6 days earlier)
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars easy instructions, accurate results, 4 Nov 2014
Well packaged, easy instructions, accurate results, allround great for the price

Joie Brisk Stroller/Pushchair with footmuff in Starburst
Joie Brisk Stroller/Pushchair with footmuff in Starburst
Offered by BabySecurity

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic pushchair, it's a relief to finally find a ..., 28 Oct 2014
Fantastic pushchair, it's a relief to finally find a lightweight umbrella fold pushchair with a huge basket, perfect for those don't drive. And the reclining mechanism is so simple, no fiddly cords, so pleased I bought it

Safetots Self Closing Gate White Narrow 68.5cm-75cm
Safetots Self Closing Gate White Narrow 68.5cm-75cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little gate, 21 Oct 2014
Fantastic little gate, arrived the next day impressive considering I didn't order it till late afternoon. Really easy to put up, I love the option to use stickies as opposed to the screws.
Took a while to get the knack of opening, but it's really easy and very sturdy. Happy bunny

Peppa Pig: Stomp and Roar!
Peppa Pig: Stomp and Roar!
by Neville Baker
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic book, my son loves it, 21 Oct 2014
Arrived next day, fantastic book, my son loves it!

Disney Baby Turbo Buggy (Pooh Doodle)
Disney Baby Turbo Buggy (Pooh Doodle)
Offered by 1stopbabystore

1.0 out of 5 stars Feels verry wobble, reclining mechanism kept slipping, I ..., 14 Oct 2014
Feels verry wobble, reclining mechanism kept slipping, I allways seem to kick the wheels, brakes keep giving away when I'm on the bus and rain over ripped in a matter of days

Mens Silver Skeleton Steampunk Analogue Hand Winding Mechanical Wristwatch Watch + Gift Box
Offered by UK365Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning watch and the strap is huge, so may ..., 9 Aug 2014
Stunning watch and the strap is huge, so may have to remove links, but it's easier than having to add some

Vktech 2Pcs 2M Baby Table Corner Edges Collision Glass Protector Cushion (Dark purple)
Offered by vktech-HK

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 9 Aug 2014
Does the job, easy to use, and leaves no residue when you take it off

Hauck Disney Turbo Stroller - Doodle Brown
Hauck Disney Turbo Stroller - Doodle Brown

2.0 out of 5 stars I hate this pram, 9 Aug 2014
I hate this pram, the brake hardly ever locks in place, and I can be sat on the bus when the pram suddenly starts rolling, so I always have to make sure I'm holding it. It's awkward to fold, and my 1 year old has hardly any room to move about when he's in it. It vibrates so much when walking down the street. And I'm not tall but I seem to be constantly kicking the wheels, which wore out ridiculously quickly. It does the job, but is the most awkward pram I've ever come across.

Gengigel Gel (20ml, Gingival Gel)
Gengigel Gel (20ml, Gingival Gel)
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 Oct 2012
This Gel is brilliant. After a week my gums, we're no longer swollen, or bleeding, and are looking much healthier and pinker. It barley has any taste, and after about 5 minuets of applying, you don't notice that it's there. Fantastic, and well worth the price.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, 13 Oct 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
It connects to the PlayStation easily, but does lacks command input reaction speed when compared with actual Sony controllers, but I guess that it expected. It also sometimes feels a bit flimsy, as if the plastic casing isn't quite secure enough. I wouldn't reccomend it as you're only controller, but would be ideal as a second controller. And the Red is nice and right!

Page: 1 | 2