Profile for Mrs. G. Williams > Reviews

Content by Mrs. G. Williams

Mrs. G. Williams "gillybabe" (midlands, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Sockstheway Womens Non Slip No Show Socks, Low Cut Liners (M, Beige, 3P)
Sockstheway Womens Non Slip No Show Socks, Low Cut Liners (M, Beige, 3P)
Offered by EPIC World

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 22 Jun. 2016
Lovely soft warm socks. I love them

Suet To Go Berry and Bugs Blocks, Pack of 10
Suet To Go Berry and Bugs Blocks, Pack of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars The birds love these, 28 May 2016
Fantastic even had a woodpecker feeding from it. All the birds love this flavour. A very good buy.

Suvelle Carryall RFID Travel Crossbody Bag, Everyday Shoulder Organizer Purse
Suvelle Carryall RFID Travel Crossbody Bag, Everyday Shoulder Organizer Purse
Offered by Suvelle Eu

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 23 May 2016
I needed a bag with pockets outside of it that I could safely put my iPhone, this fits perfectly this is sealed with strong Velcro, two zipped pockets, plus a zipped larger pocket. A mesh pocket inside the bag shows me exactly what I've got in there. I love this bag but feel I need a different colour too!!!!!!

Hunting Evil
Hunting Evil
by Guy Walters

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, bit expensive., 20 May 2016
This review is from: Hunting Evil (Paperback)
Although I am enjoying reading this book having seen its original cost is £7.99 and I paid more than that feel it's a bit steep. It's a well worn book with discoloured pages. I wouldn't resell it but give it to a charity shop when I'm done with it.

Window Bird Feeder
Window Bird Feeder
Offered by dreamlandvalue

2.0 out of 5 stars Such a shame, 5 May 2016
Birds loved it but when I brought it in to wash it as there was stale seed in there the end plastic bit broke off and cut my finger. So disappointed as the birds love it.

Ready & Waiting Springer Spaniel Blank Card
Ready & Waiting Springer Spaniel Blank Card
Offered by My Furry Friend Card & Gift Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot bear to part with this card it's so beautiful so saved it for myself, 5 May 2016
Cannot bear to part with this card it's so beautiful so saved it for myself. Lovely lovely lovely, especially as you don't get many items with s black and white sprinter on it.

Sprocker Spaniel Dog Funny Fridge Magnet - birthday or christmas gift

Nazi Hunter: The Wiesenthal File
Nazi Hunter: The Wiesenthal File
by Alan Levy

2.0 out of 5 stars Good book but not brilliant condition, 5 May 2016
Sure this will be a good read but it is rather battered and discoloured. The original price of £7.99 and I paid £10 plus postage is certainly too steep for a book in this condition. Again I'm sure I will enjoy the read but I don't think even a charity shop would accept it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

WINDOW BIRDHOUSE - INTERHOME©
WINDOW BIRDHOUSE - INTERHOME©
Offered by worldofbargain888

1.0 out of 5 stars The idea is good but I'm afraid this product isn't, 20 April 2016
I was so excited to receive this and kept it until the time was right to put it on my window, but try as I might it will not stick on the window the suction pads are all out of line. The idea is good but I'm afraid this product isn't. So disappointed

TeckNet® M002 Nano Wireless Mouse,6 Buttons,18 Month Battery Life,2000 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels-Grey
Offered by Innovation Goal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars It hasn't disappointed it fits into the palm of my hand easily ..., 20 Feb. 2016
My grandson chose this for me knowing I have arthritic hands. It hasn't disappointed it fits into the palm of my hand easily and is a dream to use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6