Profile for Ms. B. A. Reilly > Reviews

Content by Ms. B. A. Reilly

Ms. B. A. Reilly (scotland)

Hamish Macbeth - Series 2 [DVD]
Hamish Macbeth - Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert Carlyle
Offered by media-4-u

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful scenery, 3 April 2013
I bought this because I have been reading the Hamish MacBeth books for a few years for a bit of fun light detective mystery. I bought series One then recently series two and on the basis of it have ordered series three. I love the beauty of the Scottish scenery and the whimsical nature of the characters and story lines. Soft and gentle viewing.

Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
by Eben Alexander

5.0 out of 5 stars bought after article in newspaper, 3 April 2013
bought it for my mum. She is reading it now for the third time. very uplifting and inspirational story which strengthens faith in heaven and Gods love for us

TEEPEE ONLINE® for AMAZON KINDLE * PAPERWHITE * LEATHER CASE COVER WALLET WITH WAKE / SLEEP FUNCTION ANDFULL INTERIOR (BLACK)
Offered by TEEPEE ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars very good value for money, 3 April 2013
I find this cover absolutely great and it was very inexpensive. The kindle covers are very exspensive and I dont see them douing a better job of protecting the kindle than this. Easy to read with it on. nice and padded feel for protection.

CaseGuru LCD Screen Protector Guard Cover Film Anti-Scratch For New Kindle Paperwhite and Paperwhite 3G (3 Pack)
Offered by Case Guru

3.0 out of 5 stars bit disapointed, 3 April 2013
I found it a bit tricky to get it on smoothly...still a couple of wee bubbles. But that has not interfered with my reading and maybe all cover guards are tricky to put on- I dont know, this is my first attempt.

Star of Bethlehem [DVD] [2009] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Star of Bethlehem [DVD] [2009] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Stephen Vidano
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars riveting, 3 April 2013
It reinforces ones faith. too many sacred things have been "debunked" in recent years. This gives evidence for the mastermind of Gods planning behind the universe and mans journey.

The Harvester
The Harvester

5.0 out of 5 stars inspirational, 3 April 2013
This review is from: The Harvester (Kindle Edition)
I was introduced to this book as a young girl by my mother. It is timeless. full of the goodness and beauty of nature and pure love between people