Profile for Blademan > Reviews

Compressport R2 Race & Recovery Calf Guards - Black - T3
Offered by TRI KUDU
Price: 26.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bit of kit, 8 Jun 2014
After straining my left calf fell running for the second time I needed to make sure it didn't happen again. I'd only rested 3 weeks but wanted to do a fell race. I read a load of reviews, trail runner being the most informative, and these came top. As soon as I put them on I felt confident to go running. They fully support the calf and I had no problems at all. They are supposed to speed up the blood flow through the leg muscles improving oxygen supply and recovery by shifting lactic acid quicker than without them. They are very well made and well worth the cash.

Kodak PlaySport Zx5 Full HD 1080P,  Waterproof, Dustproof and Shockproof - Black
Kodak PlaySport Zx5 Full HD 1080P, Waterproof, Dustproof and Shockproof - Black
Offered by Optimistics

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 10 Mar 2014
This camera has been through some extreme conditions and just kept going. It's been at the top of Helvelyn in minus 15deg and worked perfectly. The image quality is very good and so are the stills in good lighting. Only problem is that it can lock up now and then so I kept a paper clip on the strap to press the reset button.
Other than that it's very good and good value.

Love, Lipstick and Lies
Love, Lipstick and Lies
by Katie Price
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife says very good, 10 Mar 2014
Without Travis Perkins sorting her out every morning she'd frighten Shrek. Saying that Peter Andre has a lot to thank her for. Without striking up a relationship with her in the jungle, he'd be stacking shelves in Home Bargains in Adelaide!
P.S. My Mrs says its a great book and makes you feel like you're sat talking to her.

Peter Andre - the Biography
Peter Andre - the Biography
by Louise Ford
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife says brilliant!, 10 Mar 2014
I think he's a nice guy but wouldn't know a proper day's work if it jumped up and bit him. Anyway, according to my Mrs it's a brilliant book.

Salter 145 Mechanical Bathroom Scale
Salter 145 Mechanical Bathroom Scale
Offered by Harts Of Stur
Price: 21.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 10 Mar 2014
I'm sick of those digital scales where you have to take your shoes and socks off just to weigh yourself because first it fires an electronic pulse through you to estimate, very badly, your BMI.
All I wanted was a set of scales to tell me how heavy I am and these are perfect. If that's all you want then buy these!

Dexshell Thermlite waterproof and breathable stocks (Large UK 9 to 11)
Dexshell Thermlite waterproof and breathable stocks (Large UK 9 to 11)
Offered by Trail Adventure Store
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Sealskinz, 10 Mar 2014
I've had Sealskinz in the past and they aren't very durable, especially in the toe area. These look more durable and I'll be wearing them for a ultra marathon over the Pennines soon. I've worn them for a couple of wet runs and no water has got in, unlike Sealskinz!

*****Well the 32 mile ultra marathon has been done over the fells and moorlands around Todmorden, Hebden Bridge and Haworth. They felt great all the way around keeping my feet warm and dry through bogs and mud. Unfortunately, when I took my shoes off, the right big toe area had holed right through. The left one was perfect. I always wear fell running shoes a full size bigger than normal to prevent my big toe rubbing when descending steep gradients and I always keep my toe nails short with no sharp edges. Maybe 32 miles was too much! The shoes I wore were Salomon Fellraisers which do have a seam in the toe cup that they might have rubbed on. I repaired them and wore them again to run the Fairfield Horseshoe today. This time I wore Inov-8 Mudclaw 300's. They were fantastic. The summit was a foot deep in snow and it was a gale force wind with a real feel of -20 deg. My feet stayed warm and dry throughout. The Mudclaws don't have a seam in the toe cup.
These have proved well worth 20 and I'm considering buying a second pair as well as the gloves.

Kidde 7COC Carbon Monoxide Alarm 10 Year Sensor & Warranty
Kidde 7COC Carbon Monoxide Alarm 10 Year Sensor & Warranty
Offered by san direct
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 11 Feb 2014
We have an old boiler in the house, no not a mother-in-law, and so bought this for peace of mind. It is very reliable and essential for any household with a boiler of any age or a wood burner.

Polaroid Universal Studio Octagon Soft Box Flash Diffuser for Canon EOS, Nikon,
Polaroid Universal Studio Octagon Soft Box Flash Diffuser for Canon EOS, Nikon,
Offered by Smart Shop UK
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 11 Feb 2014
I bought this to use at a late afternoon November wedding for both outside and inside photos. It worked a treat and gave a very natural diffused look to the photos. Well worth the money. It's very easy to attach to the flash gun without having to stick Velcro on like some others.

BLACK APPLE IPHONE 4S / 4 / 4G ARMOUR FULL BODY PROTECTION SHOCK PROOF HARD CASE DEFENDER EXPLORER BULLET PROOF COVER with SCREEN PROTECTOR and Apple LOGO PROTECTOR by KING OF FLASH
Offered by Jellybean Gorilla Ltd
Price: 3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars How do they do it!, 11 Feb 2014
How can you make a great product like this for that price and all make a profit!
There's other reviewers that have had problems putting this together and I can only suggest that was 'pilot error'. Yes it is fiddly but if you take your time and work out how the little catches open it's easy to put the phone in the case. The only improvement I've made is to remove the built in screen protector and put one on the handset before putting it back in the case. The built in one is slightly opaque and reduces screen clarity.

Remington Pearl CI95 Curling Wand
Remington Pearl CI95 Curling Wand
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Bev's hair looks nice!, 11 Feb 2014
This was bought for my Mrs. She's never complained about it and her hair looks lovely!! My only complaint is that she leaves it on the floor and I keep standing on the plug!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6