Profile for Blademan > Reviews

Muc-Off Bio Degreaser, 500 ml
Muc-Off Bio Degreaser, 500 ml
Offered by Motorcycle Parts Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for cycling components, 21 Aug 2014
Does exactly what it says on the tin without making a big mess. Ideal for chains and sprockets.

Muc-Off MO94 Multi-Use Spray with PTFE - 2 for 1 Value Pack
Muc-Off MO94 Multi-Use Spray with PTFE - 2 for 1 Value Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Better than GT85!, 21 Aug 2014
Great product and better than GT85. Cleans well and gives good protection.

Proform 500 ZLE Elliptical Cross Trainer 6V Mains UK AC-DC Power Supply Charger
Proform 500 ZLE Elliptical Cross Trainer 6V Mains UK AC-DC Power Supply Charger
Offered by Power-adapters

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy cheap universal ones, get this!, 21 Aug 2014
Arrived in good time and well packaged. I was advised to buy a universal one by Proform but that kept losing its connection as there wasn't an adapter that was an exact fit. For £10 delivered this is perfect and never cuts out whilst you're half way through a program.

NEW BICYCLE REPAIR WORK STAND NEW DESIGN WITH QUICK RELEASE HANDLE AND CLAMP HOME CYCLE BIKE MECHANICS MOUNTAIN ROAD PROFESSIONAL code ; A146
Offered by D Pro Tools UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A steal at that price. A must buy!, 5 Aug 2014
For £31 delivered I wasn't expecting much at all but off I trotted with my parcel card to the village post office to collect it. I thought about taking my mate's 18 month old son to carry it for me thinking it'd be made of thin plastic and be very light for that price. I picked the box up and was pleasantly surprised that I needed 2 hands.
On opening the box I couldn't believe what I saw. Very thick metal tubing and an item that was assembled in seconds needing no instructions really. They are provided but not necessary.
It is amazing how they can manufacture this and ship it for that price. It is very sturdy and the level of thought has even gone down to putting grooves in the clamp for cables to run through. The extra arm to stop the handlebars moving around is a great addition.
I know places like Aldi and Lidl are knocking stands out for £20 but spend the extra £11 and get this. The ability to have the bike clamped tight at any angle without affecting stability is excellent.

Added Time: Surviving Cancer, Death Threats and the Premier League
Added Time: Surviving Cancer, Death Threats and the Premier League
by Mark Halsey

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 5 Aug 2014
According to my Mrs this is a fantastic book and not only depicts the career of one of the greatest referees, but the internal struggle against the politics and hierarchy of refereeing. A great insight into what we don't see on Sky Sports!

Compressport R2 Race & Recovery Calf Guards - Black - T3
Compressport R2 Race & Recovery Calf Guards - Black - T3
Offered by TRI KUDU

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bit of kit, 8 Jun 2014
After straining my left calf fell running for the second time I needed to make sure it didn't happen again. I'd only rested 3 weeks but wanted to do a fell race. I read a load of reviews, trail runner being the most informative, and these came top. As soon as I put them on I felt confident to go running. They fully support the calf and I had no problems at all. They are supposed to speed up the blood flow through the leg muscles improving oxygen supply and recovery by shifting lactic acid quicker than without them. They are very well made and well worth the cash.

Kodak PlaySport Zx5 Full HD 1080P,  Waterproof, Dustproof and Shockproof - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Kodak PlaySport Zx5 Full HD 1080P, Waterproof, Dustproof and Shockproof - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by London Photo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 10 Mar 2014
This camera has been through some extreme conditions and just kept going. It's been at the top of Helvelyn in minus 15deg and worked perfectly. The image quality is very good and so are the stills in good lighting. Only problem is that it can lock up now and then so I kept a paper clip on the strap to press the reset button.
Other than that it's very good and good value.

Love, Lipstick and Lies
Love, Lipstick and Lies
by Katie Price

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife says very good, 10 Mar 2014
Without Travis Perkins sorting her out every morning she'd frighten Shrek. Saying that Peter Andre has a lot to thank her for. Without striking up a relationship with her in the jungle, he'd be stacking shelves in Home Bargains in Adelaide!
P.S. My Mrs says its a great book and makes you feel like you're sat talking to her.

Peter Andre - the Biography
Peter Andre - the Biography
by Louise Ford

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife says brilliant!, 10 Mar 2014
I think he's a nice guy but wouldn't know a proper day's work if it jumped up and bit him. Anyway, according to my Mrs it's a brilliant book.

Salter 145 Mechanical Bathroom Scale
Salter 145 Mechanical Bathroom Scale
Offered by MightyHousewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 10 Mar 2014
I'm sick of those digital scales where you have to take your shoes and socks off just to weigh yourself because first it fires an electronic pulse through you to estimate, very badly, your BMI.
All I wanted was a set of scales to tell me how heavy I am and these are perfect. If that's all you want then buy these!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6