Profile for Blademan > Reviews

Content by Blademan

Blademan (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Canon PowerShot SX220 HS Digital Camera - Grey (12.1MP, 14x Optical Zoom)  3.0 inch LCD  (discontinued by manufacturer)
Canon PowerShot SX220 HS Digital Camera - Grey (12.1MP, 14x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic camera, 6 Jun 2011
This has got to be the best camera in this price range. The image quality is excellent with the HS system producing better results at higher ISOs than previous models.
It is packed with fun and serious features and the full HD movies are very high quality.
If you're looking for a compact for everyday and holiday use then look no further.

Energizer CA7L Digital Camera Battery Equivalent to Canon NB-7L Battery
Energizer CA7L Digital Camera Battery Equivalent to Canon NB-7L Battery
Price: 14.24

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the original., 28 Jan 2011
I was going to order the Canon battery but read the reviews on this one and thought it was worth the risk as it is a lot cheaper. I have only had to recharge it once as it lasts as long as Canon's original battery. I have no idea why Canon charge so much when one can be sold a lot cheaper and with the same performance.

Flushed Away  [DVD]
Flushed Away [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kate Winslet
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 3.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 17 Dec 2010
This review is from: Flushed Away [DVD] (DVD)
My 3 year old nephew loves it. He fell asleep half way through the tenth time of watching it but it's that good I carried on to the end.

You Only Live Once
You Only Live Once
by Katie Price
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 17 Dec 2010
This review is from: You Only Live Once (Hardcover)
According to my wife this is a very good read. Personally I can't stand the woman. Katie Price that is, not my Mrs!

EMARTBUY SAMSUNG S3650 GENIO TOUCH CIRCLES PATTERN SILICON GEL SKIN COVER/CASE HOT PINK + SCREEN PROTECTOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cover, 11 Nov 2010
According to my niece, for whom this was ordered for, it is well made and protects the phone in all the right places. A good product at a good price as well.

Black & Decker PW1300C 1300W Compact Pressure Washer - 110 Bar
Black & Decker PW1300C 1300W Compact Pressure Washer - 110 Bar
Offered by Power Tools Direct
Price: 54.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Compact Power Washer, 24 July 2010
This is a great little power washer that doesn't let it's compact size compromise output.
I've had larger in stature ones before that don't perform as well as this. It's easy to put together and dismantle and stores away taking half the space of more popular ones.
It's perfect for car/bike washing as well as quickly eating through grime on flagstones with a wide powerful jet stream.
If you're thinking of buying a compact powerful pressure washer, then look no further!

Screen Protector for Iphone 3G and 3GS
Screen Protector for Iphone 3G and 3GS

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best iPhone Screen Protector, 24 July 2010
I bought this from Decrescent through eBay and haven't regretted it at all. I avoided the really cheap ones and decided to go for something mid priced to be on the safe side.
It is very easy to fit and comes with all the kit needed. It is hardly noticeable and friends have at first refused to believe I have a screen protector on!
It is made of a hard plastic and resists scratches and other marks.
I have had it on now for over a year and it still looks like new.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 19 Mar 2010
This is by far the best money I have spent on a piece of exercise equipment. It is very easy to build, very robust and makes an excellent alternative to running. I have used it to replace fell training sessions when I've been unable to get out. The pre programmed routines are very intense and have definitely improved my level of fitness. They are all 30 mins long and burn over 600 calories each. If you want to go at your own pace then you chose your own resistance level. I have noticed my race times coming down and I know this piece of equipment has played a part in that. If you're looking for a cross trainer around 300-400 then this is the one to buy.

Sandisk Extreme III Compact Flash Card, 16 GB
Sandisk Extreme III Compact Flash Card, 16 GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, reliable and affordable, 27 Sep 2009
I bought this card to go with my Canon 5d mkII and have no regrets at all. I thought that I should be getting one of the more expensive super fast cards but now I know there's no need. It writes full HD movies fast and has so much room that you don't need to keep changing cards. Coupled with Sandisk's unrivaled reliability, this is a great buy!

Minwa Universal Fast Battery Charger with LCD Display for AAA/AA/C/D/PP3 Batteries

5.0 out of 5 stars Great charger, well worth the money., 23 May 2009
This is a great charger and charges 2650mah AAs in about 3.5hrs. The depth of charge after that time is very good and the high drain item that I use the batteries in keeps going for far longer than expected. The reason I bought this is because my Satmap Active 10 takes 3 AA batteries and most plug-in chargers have to be loaded with either 2 or 4 batteries.
With this charger you can load any number from 1-4. After the charging light goes green the unit automatically switches to a trickle charge.
The display is clear and the discharge function is a good idea to maintain the best condition of the batteries.
The only downside is the noise of the cooling fan. If you charge batteries through the night, then just do it in a room other than the bedroom or you won't get to sleep!
The unit is so light that it will be coming on holiday with me to charge my camera batteries.
A great product and highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6