Profile for Blademan > Reviews

Content by Blademan

Blademan (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Dexshell Thermlite waterproof and breathable stocks (Large UK 9 to 11)
Dexshell Thermlite waterproof and breathable stocks (Large UK 9 to 11)
Offered by Trail Adventure Store Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Sealskinz, 10 Mar 2014
I've had Sealskinz in the past and they aren't very durable, especially in the toe area. These look more durable and I'll be wearing them for a ultra marathon over the Pennines soon. I've worn them for a couple of wet runs and no water has got in, unlike Sealskinz!

*****Well the 32 mile ultra marathon has been done over the fells and moorlands around Todmorden, Hebden Bridge and Haworth. They felt great all the way around keeping my feet warm and dry through bogs and mud. Unfortunately, when I took my shoes off, the right big toe area had holed right through. The left one was perfect. I always wear fell running shoes a full size bigger than normal to prevent my big toe rubbing when descending steep gradients and I always keep my toe nails short with no sharp edges. Maybe 32 miles was too much! The shoes I wore were Salomon Fellraisers which do have a seam in the toe cup that they might have rubbed on. I repaired them and wore them again to run the Fairfield Horseshoe today. This time I wore Inov-8 Mudclaw 300's. They were fantastic. The summit was a foot deep in snow and it was a gale force wind with a real feel of -20 deg. My feet stayed warm and dry throughout. The Mudclaws don't have a seam in the toe cup.
These have proved well worth £20 and I'm considering buying a second pair as well as the gloves.

Kidde 7COC Carbon Monoxide Alarm 10 Year Sensor & Warranty
Kidde 7COC Carbon Monoxide Alarm 10 Year Sensor & Warranty
Offered by Pharmacy Place

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 11 Feb 2014
We have an old boiler in the house, no not a mother-in-law, and so bought this for peace of mind. It is very reliable and essential for any household with a boiler of any age or a wood burner.

Polaroid Universal Studio Octagon Soft Box Flash Diffuser for Canon EOS, Nikon,
Polaroid Universal Studio Octagon Soft Box Flash Diffuser for Canon EOS, Nikon,
Offered by Smart Shop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 11 Feb 2014
I bought this to use at a late afternoon November wedding for both outside and inside photos. It worked a treat and gave a very natural diffused look to the photos. Well worth the money. It's very easy to attach to the flash gun without having to stick Velcro on like some others.

BLACK APPLE IPHONE 4S / 4 / 4G ARMOUR FULL BODY PROTECTION SHOCK PROOF HARD CASE DEFENDER EXPLORER BULLET PROOF COVER with SCREEN PROTECTOR and Apple LOGO PROTECTOR by KING OF FLASH
Offered by Jellybean Gorilla Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars How do they do it!, 11 Feb 2014
How can you make a great product like this for that price and all make a profit!
There's other reviewers that have had problems putting this together and I can only suggest that was 'pilot error'. Yes it is fiddly but if you take your time and work out how the little catches open it's easy to put the phone in the case. The only improvement I've made is to remove the built in screen protector and put one on the handset before putting it back in the case. The built in one is slightly opaque and reduces screen clarity.

Remington Pearl CI95 Curling Wand
Remington Pearl CI95 Curling Wand

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Bev's hair looks nice!, 11 Feb 2014
This was bought for my Mrs. She's never complained about it and her hair looks lovely!! My only complaint is that she leaves it on the floor and I keep standing on the plug!

NIX 8 Inch Digital Photo Frame. Motion Sensor turns frame ON/OFF automatically when it senses you nearby. Hi-Res 800 x 600 pixels - X08D latest edition
Offered by CT

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good But Weird Random Display!, 11 Feb 2014
This is a great, well built product that's very easy to set up and use. With my dad's fading memory this keeps him reminded of who we all are and what he's done in his life. I've put hundreds of family and holiday photos on for him. The display is clear and the slideshow can be incorporated as part of a monthly calendar.
Now to the bad point. You can set the slideshow to play the photos as they appear on the memory card or randomly. When I chose random, I noticed the same pictures coming around again well before they'd all been around once. I emailed the manufacturer and was told that with random, the frame chooses 20 then displays them randomly for a set time before choosing another 20 and so on. A bit of a pain but I wouldn't let that stop you buying it.
The movement sensor feature is good and works well.

Blackstone's Police Operational Handbook 2014: Law (Blackstones Police Handbook)
by Ian Bridges

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 11 Feb 2014
This book covers almost every offence you're likely to come across. There's handy procedure sections and guides on what to do at scenes etc. A useful addition is the points to prove for interview as well as sentencing powers. Worth buying.

Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash Kit
Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash Kit
Offered by Eco Touch UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Out There, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash Kit
There's lots of these waterless car wash products out in the market so I went on Auto Express website to read the tests. This came out top and I can now understand why. The spray is superb. It goes on in a fine spray with no splatter like others. The dirt wipes off without scratching then the panel buffs up to a long lasting shine that repels dirt. The cloths are massive and clean very easily. There are cheaper products out there and I've tried a few but this is worth the extra few quid. I'm now considering buying 5L of it now!

Eco Touch Microfibre Towel
Eco Touch Microfibre Towel
Offered by Eco Touch UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Eco Touch Microfibre Towel
I got these with the Eco Touch waterless car wash, which is by far the best out there. These towels worked great with that and cleaned very easily. I wasn't expecting them to be big as well. Normally microfibre towels that come with a product are the size of a hankie!

SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDHC 32 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 30 MB/s + SD Adapter + Memory Zone App (SDSDQU-032G-U46A)
Offered by PicStop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 12 July 2013
This is typical Sandisk quality. I use this with a GoPro camera and it records 1080 48fps no problem. I always use Sandisk and there's only 2 reasons for that. Quality and reliability.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6