Profile for Marcin Grabarczyk > Reviews

Bugatti Pure Premium Case for Apple iPhone 5/5S - Black
Offered by emartbuyuk
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I never saw, so perfect product, 21 May 2014
Perfect!!!!!! I don't want different one.Perfect for a gift and for protect for your own i phone.Hand made and profesional

Book of Thoth: Egyptian Tarot
Book of Thoth: Egyptian Tarot
by Aleister Crowley
Price: 11.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 24 April 2014
is you are going in deeper on tarot cards and you are interesting about symbolic and what a crocodile mean in the past, present and how to read tarot in future is perfect book. This book is explain you Crowley tarot deck ( made by Frieda Harris), for example: On card "0" "THE FOOL"- we can see crocodile- why? this book will explain you. There are more-astrology, planets, zodiacs....
Very good book for a deeper ( I will say 5 level) of Tarot decks.

Witches Tarot
Witches Tarot
by Ellen Dugan
Edition: Cards
Price: 14.96

1.0 out of 5 stars No coments, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Witches Tarot (Cards)
I was waiting for this deck, in opinion of internet customers (from a blogs, forums...) I decide to but it. But in my opinion - for all others customers do not waste a money. Deck looks like for a children do it in paint by copy-paste. From 78 cards maybe 4 of them are looks nice and that's it. Book is ok nothing special.

De'Longhi Natural Descaler for Bean to Cup Machines, 2 x 100 ml
De'Longhi Natural Descaler for Bean to Cup Machines, 2 x 100 ml
Offered by SPARES-2-GO
Price: 6.89

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NO TRUST this company, 24 April 2014
I bought this product but I did not received it!!!!! I wrote a message to a seller twice but without any results. Do not buy it because you will not received it. I try info. amazon but there is no option, only I can contact with a seller who is probably is unknown.FOR ALL CUSTOMERS!!!!!! BE CAREFUL

Mystic Dreamer Tarot (Book & Cards)
Mystic Dreamer Tarot (Book & Cards)
by Heidi Darras
Edition: Cards
Price: 18.88

5.0 out of 5 stars very good position, 24 April 2014
first time I have so lovely card!!! They perfect for meditation and for reading,too. The book is more for meditation