Profile for Mrs C > Reviews

Mrs C

Collins Daisy A5 Week to View Mid Year Diary for 2015/16 - Grey
Collins Daisy A5 Week to View Mid Year Diary for 2015/16 - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 27 July 2015
Great diary. Good quality. More sturdy than spiral bound. Nice cover design. Good size. Would have liked a ribbon for page marking but otherwise great buy.

I'm Every Woman [Clean]
I'm Every Woman [Clean]

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy listening, 31 July 2014
I heard this album at a friend's house and downloaded it when I got home. There's some real good feel songs on there.

Last Night A DJ Saved My Life
Last Night A DJ Saved My Life

4.0 out of 5 stars Feel Good Factor, 20 Mar. 2014
I really like this album. I saw a couple of reviews from people who weren't impressed with it but I think it's about your age. As they are club songs from the last 40 years, there are bound to be some that you don't know. I am 40 and a lot of the songs brought back good memories and made me want to dig out my dancing shoes! A good buy.

Dying to Survive: Surviving Drug Addiction: A Personal Journey through Drug Addiction

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripped, 23 Mar. 2013
I couldn't put this book down. I have no knowledge or experience of drugs or addiction, I was intrigued by the way her addiction influenced Rachael's life and that of her family.

I admire Rachael' s determination to beat her addiction, she is an inspiration to addicts everywhere. I hope that Patrick too can make a successful recovery and that they can one day have what so many of us take for granted.