Profile for Niki > Reviews

Niki

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
LG 42LB550V 42 -inch LCD 1080 pixels 100 Hz TV
LG 42LB550V 42 -inch LCD 1080 pixels 100 Hz TV

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm not quite sure if the price was a mistake but it was amazing value for this TV, 4 Jan. 2015
Got this TV for £260 from Amazon, free delivery. I'm not quite sure if the price was a mistake but it was amazing value for this TV. It has a European plug but a converter sorted this for £1. I play a lot of console games and watch a lot of Bluray 1080p and 720p movies; I can safely say the TV covers both really well and I get excellent performance with no motion blur or frame issues, which I know can be a problem watching live sports or playing FIFA. The TV has a USB input that plays my Bluray movies directly from USB in MP4 format, the TV does support a range of others and also supports still image and audio playback through USB.

Two issues for people to consider buying this TV, the legs which the TV stands on are either side and not central to the TV. A trip to IKEA and £20 bought a stand and shelf to attach to the top to extend the length and width so the TV sits perfectly. A bracket would also sort this issue.

The second is that the speakers are on the bottom. This isn't a massive issue as the sound is really good, and the settings offer a wide range of options including options to alter the sound based on where the TV is located. I've not found this to be too much of an issue, and still get good sound quality from the TV on a flat shelf the same height as my bed; but I do want to get a surround system at some point just to get the best out of everything I play/watch.

One issue that I think is a fault and can't really be fixed on the TV is that when I play things through the USB they're usually really quiet and I can't use the Clear Voice 2 system so some movies can't really be played at low volume. Perhaps an external sound system can help this, but I don't have one yet so I can't be sure.

Kombat Tactical Leg Holster DPM
Kombat Tactical Leg Holster DPM
Offered by harrymccolltrading

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 12 Feb. 2013
The product arrived quickly and I'm extremely impressed with the quality of it. The material is very robust and is very easy to adjust to you and your gun. Fantastic value for money.

The Game
The Game
by Neil Strauss

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book., 5 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Game (Paperback)
This is a good book to read and is fairly interesting. However, don't be one of those guys that thinks you are going to read this and become a God to all women.

Mil-Tec Patrol MOLLE Assault Pack Tactical Rucksack 20L Olive OD
Mil-Tec Patrol MOLLE Assault Pack Tactical Rucksack 20L Olive OD
Offered by CamoOutdoor - The Sports & Camouflage Outfitters

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 5 Feb. 2013
I bought this bag for when I use my motorbike for commuting to University. The bag offers plenty of space and is also great for when I go airsofting.

Hauppauge HD PVR Gaming Edition - Record from your Xbox, Wii or PS3 in High Definition -Upload your game session online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 5 Feb. 2013
This product is great and records my gaming videos very well in 1080p HD, The software it comes with is a little buggy but it is not a big deal on the overall outcome.

6 Pack Screen Protector For New Apple iPad 4, Apple iPad 3, Apple iPad 2 Tablet Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by Case Guru

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 5 Feb. 2013
Fantistic product and at a very reasonable price. You could even buy and sell this product for a healthy profit.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 5 Feb. 2013
These walkies are fairly good for my need of them (airsofting) they arrived quickly and the extra functions make them quite versatile. However, the sound quality is not always great.

Jabra SP700 Bluetooth Hands Free Car Kit with In-built FM Transmitter
Jabra SP700 Bluetooth Hands Free Car Kit with In-built FM Transmitter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 5 Feb. 2013
I have had this a couple of years now and the product is fantastic. It does exactly what it says on the tin.

The Rules of the Game
The Rules of the Game
by Neil Strauss

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book., 5 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Rules of the Game (Paperback)

The Art of War: The Ancient Classic
The Art of War: The Ancient Classic
by Sun Tzu

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 5 Feb. 2013
Very interesting read, the book is a great hardback and definitely worth having in your collection. Also, this edition is great for anyone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3