Profile for Juan McGuinness > Reviews

Content by Juan McGuinness

Juan McGuinness "Rhumsaa" (Ellan Vannin)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
L'Oréal Paris Infallible Nail Polish Number 011, Red 5 ml
L'Oréal Paris Infallible Nail Polish Number 011, Red 5 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars The colour is fantastic although not the usual style for my partner, 26 Jan. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I haven't used this myself but my partner has taken advantage of it on her nails so this review is based on her comments.

The colour is fantastic although not the usual style for my partner, it's bright and rich. The 2 stage application to my untrained eye seems a bit of a gimmick and doesn't add much to the process compared to other bottles (but what do I know?). The chipping seems to be about normal and depends on activities.

All in all the general consensus is that it's nice enough but a bit gimmicky and the cost seems a little high for a nice nail polish not an amazing one.

L'Oréal Paris Cosmetics Colour Riche Eye Primer Base
L'Oréal Paris Cosmetics Colour Riche Eye Primer Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye catching results, 19 Jan. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I haven't used this myself, my partner took over the testing duties. As other reviewers have stated the image here is not what you receive, you actually get an eyeliner pen type thing - it seems pretty fit for purpose.

That little bit of housekeeping out of the way the response my partner has had to this product is pure delight. She's been very impressed with how it improves the colour and durability of the eye shadow and has decided that whilst it's a bit of a luxury it's a great addition for special occasion and night out make up. Fully recommended.

Maybelline One by One Mascara, Black 10.4 ml
Maybelline One by One Mascara, Black 10.4 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars In her opinion this was fine for the price but she much preferred and would ..., 5 Jan. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I didn't use this product but my partner did and she echoed the thoughts of another reviewer on here - there are so many mascara products being pumped out by Maybelline it's hard to keep up or spot the difference. In her opinion this was fine for the price but she much preferred Maybelline Mascara Rocket, Very Black 9.6 ml and would choose that in a straight fight between the two. Hence the slightly lower rating.

Bodybuilding Warehouse 1000mg Pure Creatine Monohydrate 60 Tablets
Bodybuilding Warehouse 1000mg Pure Creatine Monohydrate 60 Tablets
Offered by Bodybuilding Warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars The bottle with 60 tablets in seems to be too small a supply considering you'll be taking 3-5 tablets a day (so around a fortnig, 4 Jan. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've used both tablets and powdered versions of creatine previously to some success. The bottle with 60 tablets in seems to be too small a supply considering you'll be taking 3-5 tablets a day (so around a fortnights supply) therefore not cost effective but the larger sizes scale better economically. I found the tablets to be ok to swallow and a handy option when I wasn't able to use the powder in a shake but I can see that if you hate taking tablets or that taking 5 of these is a chore then you wouldn't want this product. As for the results - no noticeable difference with any other creatine products I've used. Happy to recommend.

Maybelline Mascara Rocket, Very Black 9.6 ml
Maybelline Mascara Rocket, Very Black 9.6 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Speaking as an untrained observer I can confirm that her eyes do look very nice. Benefits from her perspective include a lack of, 4 Jan. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Got this for my partner and she was very impressed with the results. Speaking as an untrained observer I can confirm that her eyes do look very nice. Benefits from her perspective include a lack of clumping and an easy application with good results. Would purchase again.

L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Anti-Fatigue Perk-Up Daily Moisturiser Cream - 35 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent daily perk up, 16 Dec. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Excellent daily perk up, definitely feel a difference in skin tightness. It is pricey for the amount you get though - get what you pay for I guess.

Rimmel London The Only Lipstick, Under My Spell
Rimmel London The Only Lipstick, Under My Spell

4.0 out of 5 stars from my perspective I like the colour - it's bright enough to stand out ..., 14 Dec. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I passed this product to my partner to use, from my perspective I like the colour - it's bright enough to stand out but not overly gaudy. It compliments her nicely in my opinion.

In her opinion she's pleased with the colour and the application, it lasts a reasonable amount of time and goes on easily.

Billy + Margot Strawberry & Apple MINI Nutritious Training Biscuits 100g, Pack of 4

4.0 out of 5 stars ... high quality treat and at this price they had better be! I have had similar lack of enthusiasm ..., 26 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am not a dog nutritionist but they appear to be a high quality treat and at this price they had better be!

I have had similar lack of enthusiasm from my dog for these as I did for Billy + Margot Honey & Banana Nutritious Training Biscuits 125g, Pack of 4 - I am assuming it is due to the hound having a savoury preference. My dog's tastebuds seem an unfair benchmark with which to judge the treat but at £2.50 a packet I expect my faithful mutt to go wild for the treats rather than sniff them with mild interest and almost begrudgingly chew at them with all the relish of a small child eating sprouts.

I have given it 4 stars as I can't fault the high quality of the biscuit but I would be wary of a future purchase unless I knew my dog had a sweet tooth.

Billy + Margot Honey & Banana Nutritious Training Biscuits 125g, Pack of 4
Billy + Margot Honey & Banana Nutritious Training Biscuits 125g, Pack of 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Only good for sweet toothed dogs, 23 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

I have had similar lack of enthusiasm from my dog as other reviewers have - I am assuming it is due to the hound having a savoury preference. My dog's tastebuds seem an unfair benchmark with which to judge the treat but at £2.50 a packet I expect my faithful mutt to go wild for the treats rather than sniff them with mild interest and almost begrudgingly chew at them with all the relish of a small child eating sprouts.

Billy + Margot Nutritious Complete Wet Food  - Chicken -  395g tin x 12
Billy + Margot Nutritious Complete Wet Food - Chicken - 395g tin x 12

1.0 out of 5 stars ... priced dogfood - it would be cheaper and probably better to make meals for your dogs yourself using real ..., 19 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Insanely priced dogfood - it would be cheaper and probably better to make meals for your dogs yourself using real ingredients. Sure the mutt absolutely wolfed it down (pun intended) but he'd be eating better than me if I kept buying this stuff!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18