Profile for T > Reviews

Canon PIXMA MG 5750 All-in-One Wi-Fi Printer
Canon PIXMA MG 5750 All-in-One Wi-Fi Printer
Offered by Allday Officesupplies UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this printer, 18 July 2016
Happy with this printer. Took a while to find non OEM inks. You know what I mean. They are out there. Printed some smashing photos on some very reasonable photo paper. See other reviews re: paper.

Some detail:

Positive
I found easy to set up
Print is fast enough for home
Quality is good
Photo's good
Conectivity to OneDrive GoogleDrive etc is great if not slow to set up
OEM inks available
WiFi printing works from all PC's, tablets, phones etc
Google print works as well as Canon's own software

Negative
Sending scans to somewhere was a bit odd unless directy connected to PC
Can't seem to get it to stay on double sided as a default (my issue maybe)
Envelope printing had US defaults and got me upset

I'd recommend printer and sugegst that I need to google my issues. It's a 'buy' from me.

Couldn't find anything comparible at the price, if that changes fair enough!

Quadra senior gymsac in white [Apparel]
Quadra senior gymsac in white [Apparel]
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 18 July 2016
Great for the price. Still using it after a few months and no issues. Still strong, no tearing or stiches undoing. 'Ropes' still holding. Been on holiday twice - no issue - and used it locally a lot. Still looks white too. Happy as...

6 x Packs Of 7 x 5" Matt Photo Paper, 30 Sheets 235 gsm
6 x Packs Of 7 x 5" Matt Photo Paper, 30 Sheets 235 gsm
Offered by dealsassured

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 July 2016
Good value. Good prints.

My Little Pony Equestria Girls - Rainbow Rocks Sonata Dusk And Aria Blaze Dolls Double Pack
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars ... 5 year old child tells her it was her best present ever, 18 July 2016
Friend's 5 year old child tells her it was her best present ever. Haven't seen her since a toddler. I live in a different country and she now wants to meet me due to present. I'd say result!

Normann Copenhagen Whisky Glasses
Normann Copenhagen Whisky Glasses
Offered by Design 55 online

4.0 out of 5 stars Never seen it but reported as well liked and well made, 18 July 2016
Bought as a gift. Never seen it but reported as well liked and well made. Feel 4 stars is fair on external feedback. I would have liked it as a gift myself!

Waterproof Case iPad Air [2016 New Release], ICCKER IPX8 iPad Air Universal Durable Underwater Dry Bag, Touch Responsive Transparent Windows for Kayaking/Boating/Hiking/Swimming
Offered by ICCKER Official

2.0 out of 5 stars Clips broke very easily, in spite it being a great when working, 18 July 2016
Clips broke very easily, in spite it being a great when working. The actual bag and touch functionality with the tablet is better than the Aquapac (replacemet buy), but let down by poor clip design. I wanted to love this and did, but the durability of the locking mechanism is an issue. If this was improved it would be an excellent product. If Aquapac's mechanism isn't patented, they should mimic it.

Orzly® - FlexiCase for OnePlus 3 (2016 Model / Dual SIM Version) - 100% Clear Protective Flexible Silicon Gel Phone Case - 100% TRANSPARENT
Offered by G-Hub

4.0 out of 5 stars Partner loved it - I didn't like it, 18 July 2016
Ok - I bought two of these as we have two OnePlus 3 phones in the house.

Partner loved it - I didn't like it. That was down to aesthetics. I like my smooth phone and I think I was over expecting. I have never liked any phone case that bulks the phone so I am probably an idiot to buy one.

For those detractors - this is a flexible clear case that fits the phone perfectly and the description is accurate. Buttons are easy to access and despite negative reviews is not hard, IT IS FLEXIBLE. Just to highlight that point.

Partner thinks it is amazing and exactly what was expected. Maybe my one star off for my fussiness is a bit unfair, but I ca't say I love it in my review.

Orzly® - 2.5D Pro-Fit Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Oneplus 3 / Oneplus THREE (2016 Model / Dual SIM Version) - Full Cover Screen Guard
Offered by G-Hub

1.0 out of 5 stars I am sad to write this review for the Orzly OnePlus 3 ..., 18 July 2016
I am sad to write this review for the Orzly OnePlus 3 Tempered Glass Screen Protector. I have used their protectors for a number of products, including most of the OnePlus range (1, 2 &3). They have been amazing... The protector for the OnePlus 1 saved my screen on two ocasions (replaced protector and smashed it up again by accident - phone was immaculate both times). OnePlus 2 was sold in pristine condition - with protector still attached.

OnePlus 3 - where do I start. I bought two as we have two phones in the house. The OnePlus 3 screen sticks at the top and the bottom rather than whole screen adhesion. Result - one protector won't stick at bottom, other is stuck 'correctly' but small things slip in the sides like hairs and things. The screen protector noticably 'bounces and clicks' on use on both phones. We hate it and wish we hadn't removed the proprietary OnePlus 3 protector (which was poor in the first place but sadly better than this). I am not in the habit of giving bad reviews but this is rushed and needs a rethink. I love these products and if you have any other phone Buy! Buy! Buy! OnePlus 3 I really can't recommend for OnePlus 3....Sorry

When I buy my next phone Orzly will be my first choice for a tempered screen protector. Just not for the OnePlus 3 unless they change it.

Sony Mobile ET974 Screen Protector for Xperia Z2 Tablet - Clear
Sony Mobile ET974 Screen Protector for Xperia Z2 Tablet - Clear

2.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 3 Jun. 2014
This is an absolute nightmare to fit. It is just appears to generate static and pull every bit of dust towards it. 'It does what it says on the tin' but I have tiny pockets of trapped stuff under it. There was no tape to pull them out as you get with other manufacturers and the more you repositioned the cover and used your own sellotape to remove the dust the cover just slipped. 3rd part products are easier to use..

Roku Streaming Stick
Roku Streaming Stick
Offered by UECO

1.0 out of 5 stars This product has a number of issues and Roku customer service is appalling, 3 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Roku Streaming Stick (Electronics)
I live just off the UK but I am part of it and the stick decided I am not in the UK from my ISP address and I cannot get Netflix, BBC and most of the useful apps they promise. I tried to contact customer services. 47 minutes in a webchat to be ignored when he realised I had a complaint he couldn't answer easily. 38 mins, disconnected then 78 mins. Great service..... If you are on the mainland, I can't comment on how this works but I am very disappointed that such a large company. There is no email for complaints and only a US phone number which will be cheap to call. Returned to Amazon as not fit for purpose - cannot use iPlayer in UK, even though I am a licence payer.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2014 3:49 AM BST