Profile for Palindrome > Reviews

Content by Palindrome

Palindrome "pjp" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Triumph Doreen Non-Wired Full Cup Women's Bra, Poudre, 36G
Triumph Doreen Non-Wired Full Cup Women's Bra, Poudre, 36G
Offered by Hopwoods
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Faithful old favourite, 11 Aug 2014
I have worn Doreen bras for years and I particularly love this colour. It's comfortable and ideal for all day and everyday wear and always gives a good shape under clothes

:SONY, MDR-EX50LP Earbud Headphones (Silver)
:SONY, MDR-EX50LP Earbud Headphones (Silver)
Offered by Annova (UK) Ltd
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget, 11 Aug 2014
Love these ear phones - they are so comfortable, block out extraneous noise, and have a really handy cable holder so you are not trailing wires!

Pfaff Open Toe Free Motion Foot (Cat D)
Pfaff Open Toe Free Motion Foot (Cat D)
Offered by GUR Sewing Machines
Price: 21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great asset, 11 Aug 2014
Having just attended a free motion embroidery workshop, where I found the standard darning/embroidery foot that came with my machine perfectly adequate, I treated myself to this foot as I wanted to do more - and it's excellent. The open toe makes it very easy to see the exact placing of the needle and makes it very easy to plan the stitching.

Triumph Doreen Full Cup Women's Bra Rose Quartz 36G
Triumph Doreen Full Cup Women's Bra Rose Quartz 36G
Offered by Love etc Lingerie
Price: 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty colour, 4 Aug 2014
I have worn Doreen bras for years and found this lovely colour on this website. Delighted with it- and excellent service from the seller.

Cream Shabby Chic Heart Clock by East Of India
Cream Shabby Chic Heart Clock by East Of India

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful gift, 30 Jun 2014
I bought this as a present for my daughter - it's a nice finish and a good time keeper and she is very pleased with it.

GadgetinBox - Worldwide Usb Travel Adaptor/Charger Plug - Works in over 175 countries
Offered by Micropix
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant gadget!, 30 Jun 2014
I bought this based on the Amazon reviews, before travelling to the US. I used it to charge phone, tablet and MP3 whilst I was there, including on the train. Worked excellently every time and was all I could've hoped for, as well as being compact and simple to use. Excellent product.

STREETWIZE SWC2 Digital Car Clock
STREETWIZE SWC2 Digital Car Clock
Offered by MP 1st Class Supplies
Price: 5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs a bit of improvement..., 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: STREETWIZE SWC2 Digital Car Clock
The clock is easy to use, the face is clear, but the sticky attachment is very poor. I have used my own double sided tape instead..but its disappointing.

Roberts CHRONODAB DAB/FM Digital Alarm Clock Radio with Instant Time Set
Roberts CHRONODAB DAB/FM Digital Alarm Clock Radio with Instant Time Set
Price: 61.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Anything that..., 30 Dec 2013
...can get a lethargic teenager from their bed must be good - one that is easy to use and doesn't need me nagging them to set is amazing!. Good clear screen, dimmer controls and sound quality. Excellent

White baseball caps 5 panel caps
White baseball caps 5 panel caps
Offered by eBuyGB
Price: 3.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Just plain good!, 30 Dec 2013
My husband needs to wear caps following surgery to his scalp and it was hard to find good ones without a logo. These are just the job.

The Squirrel Buster
The Squirrel Buster
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thwarted critters!, 4 Oct 2013
I searched the internet in desperation looking for a feeder that was genuinely squirrel-proof as all the ones I had tried to date had failed miserably. This one does just what it says - it protect the food from big birds and squirrels and I watched them puzzling and trying to beat it until they gave up and moved away. A complete success! I am now getting the nut feeder and mini one also in the range.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4