Profile for Frank C > Reviews

Content by Frank C

Frank C (Kent,England)

Suma Collection Plush Soft Toy Lamb. Cute & Cuddy.
Suma Collection Plush Soft Toy Lamb. Cute & Cuddy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Grandaughter over the moon, 6 Aug 2012
This product replaced an original bought from the same company over 3 years ago.It is soft warm and very cuddly,and as a bonus mended the heart of a very distraught little girl who lost her original one in Portugal.It sounds daft but anyone who has children know they do get attached to one particular item be it a toy or a blanket ot any of a hundred different objects because after a while these thing carry their scent and they become a big comfort to them.

This little chap is almost identical to the one lost and has now taken the place of it,and made one little five year old very happy indeed.Its very cute and easily carried arround by a toddler,in fact it has gone to Disney world in Paris today,lucky ol' sheep.

CavilonTM Durable Barrier Cream 92g Tube x 1
CavilonTM Durable Barrier Cream 92g Tube x 1
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job brilliantly, 17 April 2012
I have been using this product for a few years now to combat underarm persperation,which can cause soreness and a rash.I used to use Talc but the resulting dust trail round the house really caused a problem and my wife used to get very fed up.
Since however I have used this product there is No perperation No rash No soreness and No dust trail.A small dab of cream first thing in the morning after washing etc lasts all day.Thanks a lot Cavilon

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Good service but product no good for me, 17 April 2012
I bought this product after reading that it was supposed to be good for getting rid of skin tags ,but on receipt of the product it read very clearly on label " Suitable for animal use only",so I had to throw it away (Resposibly I might add).
Now this was not the fault of the seller who after all only provided what I asked for and in god time and condition.I only mention this to explain why I cant rate the product,but can compliment the seller.

Kitchen Craft Beech Wood Fruit Reamer
Kitchen Craft Beech Wood Fruit Reamer

5.0 out of 5 stars lemon reamer, 29 Dec 2010
Excelent product better than plastic and easy to use,and its always easier to take the tool to the lemon rather than the other way round

Bosch AXT Rapid 2200 Blade Shredder (40 mm Cutting Capacity)
Bosch AXT Rapid 2200 Blade Shredder (40 mm Cutting Capacity)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bosch AXT Rapid 2200 - Electric Shredder, 20 Oct 2010
Having just cut a great many branches from my pear tree some of which were a good 40mm in diameter, and my old shredder which I had for many years ,also a Bosch by the way had packed up
I was looking for a replacement and really fancied another Bosch.After reading many reviews I bought this one and have not been disappointed. It went about reducing the branches I had cut to a very fine mulch in almost no time at all.

Two points though (and the reason for four stars and not five). first it is fast but a bit on the noisy side and secondly, when handling the larger diameter branches it tended to slow down almost to a stop and I had to ease up on the preasure momentarily to let the motor get up to speed again,but I soon got used to that.Everything else including leaves it handled with no problem at all

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Barrier cream, 22 Feb 2010
I recently purchased this product because I have been having trouble with chafing under my arms in all weathers not just when hot. This is a very gentle and very efficient product in treating this ,just a small dab after washing in the morning lasts all day. Brilliant thanks a lotCavilonTM Durable Barrier Cream 92g Tube x 1