Profile for Natster > Reviews

Batman Single Boxers Mens Black Extra Lge
Batman Single Boxers Mens Black Extra Lge
Offered by Cen Trox

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves me to bits, 17 Jan. 2015
Good quality, looks super cool exactly like in the picture, fit perfect same as other brand out there. No regrets at all.

Buy it !

Sun Valley Roasted & Salted Cashews 1 kg
Sun Valley Roasted & Salted Cashews 1 kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Jan. 2015
Good stuff .

Batman Distressed PRINTED ON HOODIE (FOR WOMEN & MEN) (XXLARGE 50/52" CHEST (UK 22), BLACK)
Offered by Chicken Shed Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall great buy., 17 Jan. 2015
My husband usually wear size XL tops. This XL hoodie is somewhat a little bit baggy. I rather get size L if I could.

Overall great buy.

Batman Official DC Comics Beanie Hat
Batman Official DC Comics Beanie Hat

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Jan. 2015
My husband loves it. Worth every penny.

12th Scale Dolls House Furniture - Coffee Table - Walnut
12th Scale Dolls House Furniture - Coffee Table - Walnut
Offered by Dolls House Parade

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Jan. 2015
As expect. Cute little tiny table.

Love2Sleep 50:50 POLY COTTON : COTTON RICH QUALITY BLACK VALANCE SHEET - KING BED SIZE
Offered by LOVE2SLEEP

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, 16 Jan. 2015
Good quality for the price. Fit my king size bed nicely. There is some more room for taller bed or thicker mattress. I am going to buy other colour now.

Wax Lyrical 50 ml Reed Diffuser, Mediterranean Orange
Wax Lyrical 50 ml Reed Diffuser, Mediterranean Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong smell. Fill up the room in two shakes of lamb's tail, 9 Dec. 2014
Like other comment said. It smells up in no time. Very fasy and strong smell. Makes me wanna throw away my £12 old diff.from Matalan. I prolly try other smells from this brand.

MiniSun 4w LED BC B22 Clear Candle Bulb with 36 x SMD LEDs - 330 Lumens - Cool White
Offered by The Light Factory

4.0 out of 5 stars I want cool white/ daylight colour in my house, 4 Dec. 2014
I want cool white/ daylight colour in my house. The bad thing about daylight light bulb is that it is very bright (high lumen) compare to to the old style warm white one.

I have light shade that when I use with warm white it results very pretty pattern on the ceiling but never find this in bright cool white. Since it is too bright it doesnt make any shadow at all.

I have been changed around 4 types of light bulbs in past two weeks now and this one just almost perfect for the use. 330 lumens can create some pretty pattern on the ceiling.

One bad thing is that I hardly see anything in the room. There is not enough light to bright up the room.

Offered by leading-star

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot Popular Women Cool Backpack Flower Coin Bag Wallet Hand Pouch Purse Bigger ..., 22 Nov. 2014
Hot Popular Women Cool Backpack Flower Coin Bag Wallet Hand Pouch Purse
Bigger than I thought but absolutely lovely!
Love the seller too.

Poetic Invictus Hybrid Case for LG G2 White/Gray (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy this one. Look no more., 22 Nov. 2014
The price is really painful but worth it.

Take awhile to come I believe it is from US but worth to wait.

Really good quality, sturdy, chunky, good snug. Looking good on my white LG G2.

I just love it! (Apart from the price is £16-ish in total while you can find some cheap quality one for like £3 but I try not to think about it. This is really good quality indeed.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5