Profile for Natster > Reviews

Content by Natster

Natster

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Poetic Invictus Hybrid Case for LG G2 White/Gray (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)
Offered by Smart Shop Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy this one. Look no more., 22 Nov 2014
The price is really painful but worth it.

Take awhile to come I believe it is from US but worth to wait.

Really good quality, sturdy, chunky, good snug. Looking good on my white LG G2.

I just love it! (Apart from the price is £16-ish in total while you can find some cheap quality one for like £3 but I try not to think about it. This is really good quality indeed.)

Papillio by Birkenstock Womens Florida Birko Flor Fashion Sandals 321153 BF DD Photo Print Blue 5 UK, 38 EU, Narrow

5.0 out of 5 stars Slightly bigger than expect, superb quality, 19 July 2014
This is my first Birkenstock.

I normally wear UK6 with slightly loose feeling. I can't wear UK5 so if there is any UK5.5 I would go for it. My feet are long and narrow. I bought these Birkenstock UK6 2A with Leopard print.

The quality is no doubt very good. First I tried them on they were very incredibly loose. I thought about return them but noticed there are little belts to adjust. I finally made them fit to my feet.

The length is good. The width for my narrow feet is perfect. My feet sit perfectly and comfortably on the groove. I can adjust belts to suit the thickness of feet. Leopard print is awesome.

Love them!

Physionics® RKTN01 Back extension bench
Physionics® RKTN01 Back extension bench
Offered by JAGO24 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for tall person, 9 July 2014
I'm 5' 6" and I'm too short for the bench. I wish it could be one more level lower. I still can do the exercise but painfully on an extreamly tip-toe position, Oh well.

The bench itself is sturdy and safe. Fairly quality, fit to job. The cusion is alright, not that so comfy but ok for the job.

I'm a girl and I still can put it together by myself. Took me around 45 minutes to look at the picture, imagine how to do it, organize the bolts and things, look at the picture again, obseesive - compulsive picked this and that and put them back down because I was not sure what to do. Felt likeplaying lego wihout instruction.

Over all, it is worth the price. You get what you pay for. Done the job fine.

100ml Rose Fragrance Oil
100ml Rose Fragrance Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Rose lover, 9 July 2014
Strong smell and last forever. Love.

Suma Almonds 1 kg
Suma Almonds 1 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars They are good, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Suma Almonds 1 kg (Grocery)
Can't stop eating them. Taste good.

Draper 32894 Sink Plunger With Handle 135mm
Draper 32894 Sink Plunger With Handle 135mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Remind me of Raving Rabbids, 9 July 2014
Powerful sucker. Looks sturdy. Done the job.

Rocket Dog Womens Amaya Low-Top Trainers AMAYA-BLK Black Sugar Flower 6 UK, 39 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 9 July 2014
I never wear canvas shoes/ trainers. The colour is so lovely (colourful flowers) but I expect something more because it is a brand. They are normal rough canvas, normal rubber, normal finishing. Seems like the same quality of those you can find in factory shop or cheap shoes.

Good side is they are lovely pattern, sturdy and looks last. Don't give me a blister even though they are so rough.

I'm happy with the price I paid but not for original price for sure.

PRO PLAN Cat DERMA PLUS with HAIRBALL CONTROL Rich in Salmon, 400g (Pack of 8)
PRO PLAN Cat DERMA PLUS with HAIRBALL CONTROL Rich in Salmon, 400g (Pack of 8)

4.0 out of 5 stars I think it's ok, 9 July 2014
Cat loves it. Poops looks good. Unfortunately my cat still puke out hairballs after 3 pack. But maybe it's just my cat because she never never ever let me brush her hair at all. So, all the loose hair she just swallow them in :-(

Sealair 103015256 Size K/7 Mail Lite Tuff - White (Pack of 50)
Sealair 103015256 Size K/7 Mail Lite Tuff - White (Pack of 50)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 July 2014
Very light, water-proof, tear proof. perfect!!!

10MM X 650MM PINK BIKE BICYCLE LOCK RESETTABLE 4 DIGIT COMBINATION
10MM X 650MM PINK BIKE BICYCLE LOCK RESETTABLE 4 DIGIT COMBINATION

4.0 out of 5 stars I almost bin it but finally work it out, 9 July 2014
I read other review and instruction they gave here. I think I did it right but not sure what happened. After I took the lock out, turned to reset position, set the number and turned back to normal position I couldn't put the lock back in.

I turned to reset position again hopefully to erase everything but it didn't work. Cut the story short, I wasted like half an hour fighting with solid metal then I finally use some brain.

I turned each number and look through the key hold tried to make them all straight groove(without any teeth in a way) so I can put the lock back in.

Surprisingly the number turn out nowhere near what I had set(surely I did something wrong without knowing it!) Tehn I can turn it to reset position and set the number again. Now it works! Thanks goodness!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4