Profile for Natster > Reviews

Content by Natster

Natster

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
HiLife Essentials Cat Food Chunky Choices in Gravy '52 x 85g Pouches'
HiLife Essentials Cat Food Chunky Choices in Gravy '52 x 85g Pouches'

5.0 out of 5 stars BRING THEM BACK!, 16 Feb. 2015
Please bring them back. I ordered them monthly for almost a year I suppose. That's all I can say.

Beautiful Artificial Sunflower Bush with 7 Heads / 4" blooms - Home Wedding Anniversary Grave
Offered by A1-Homes

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars !!!, 13 Feb. 2015
I just love them! Bright and lively. Looks real to me. Fast delivery as well.

Kobwa(TM) Elastic Wavy Metal Sports Hair Band Unisex Hair Hoop Headband,Black with Keyring
Offered by eFuture.SR

4.0 out of 5 stars Done the job, as expected. Only down side ..., 10 Feb. 2015
Done the job, as expected. Only down side is ut hurts the area behind the ears as it is metal and it squeez your flesh. Only happen if you wear it for a long long time though. Fixed by take it off once in a while.

WAX LYRICAL 250 ml Black Tea and Jasmine Reed Diffuser Refill
WAX LYRICAL 250 ml Black Tea and Jasmine Reed Diffuser Refill
Offered by Aroma

4.0 out of 5 stars The smell is kind of warm sweet spice., 10 Feb. 2015
Very very strong smell. Can be used in a big room. The smell is kind of warm sweet spice...I dont know.. I just dont fancy it much. I prefer cool fresh smell.

But I can Imagine someone will definitely like it. It's nice smell but just not my type.

Linens Limited Polycotton Percale 180 Thread Count Fitted Sheet, Chocolate, King
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it though, 10 Feb. 2015
It's not poop colour lol
It's just bold brown.
I like it though. Fit PPerfecly.

Linens Limited Polycotton Percale 180 Thread Count Oxford Pillow Cases, Plum, Pair

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Feb. 2015
Meet my expectations.

WAX LYRICAL 250 ml Green Tea and Bergamot Reed Diffuser Refill
WAX LYRICAL 250 ml Green Tea and Bergamot Reed Diffuser Refill
Offered by Love the Lakes

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for small room, 10 Feb. 2015
Lovely fresh smell. Good for small room. Not strong enough for big room.

Small Pot Pourri Cone and Refresher Oil- Jasmine
Small Pot Pourri Cone and Refresher Oil- Jasmine
Offered by Crafty Jungle

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 10 Feb. 2015
Big, lovely smell but not that strong.

Yutaka Premium Sushi Rice 5 Kg
Yutaka Premium Sushi Rice 5 Kg

4.0 out of 5 stars But once cooked it's nice though. Anyway I used to have rice that ..., 10 Feb. 2015
Quite firm(hard) even though I soaked the rice for 30 mins before cooking. But once cooked it's nice though.

Anyway I used to have rice that is softer than this one.

Maybe just my personal taste to have a soft rice.

Black Cat Close Up Nose Eyes Whiskers Premium Quality Thick Rubber Mouse Mat Pad Soft Comfort Feel Finish
Offered by Snuggle

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but the colour is not like in the picture, 10 Feb. 2015
The pad is good, thick, soft, smooth and work well But I really hate the picture's ququality. The black cat is greenish black! You know...when the black is not really pitch black like you use very poor quality camera to take picture. So sad because in the picture the cat is so black.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6