Profile for Natster > Reviews

Content by Natster

Natster

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Papillio by Birkenstock Womens Florida Birko Flor Fashion Sandals 321153 BF DD Photo Print Blue 5 UK, 38 EU, Narrow

5.0 out of 5 stars Slightly bigger than expect, superb quality, 19 July 2014
This is my first Birkenstock.

I normally wear UK6 with slightly loose feeling. I can't wear UK5 so if there is any UK5.5 I would go for it. My feet are long and narrow. I bought these Birkenstock UK6 2A with Leopard print.

The quality is no doubt very good. First I tried them on they were very incredibly loose. I thought about return them but noticed there are little belts to adjust. I finally made them fit to my feet.

The length is good. The width for my narrow feet is perfect. My feet sit perfectly and comfortably on the groove. I can adjust belts to suit the thickness of feet. Leopard print is awesome.

Love them!

Physionics® RKTN01 Back extension bench
Physionics® RKTN01 Back extension bench
Offered by JAGO24 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for tall person, 9 July 2014
I'm 5' 6" and I'm too short for the bench. I wish it could be one more level lower. I still can do the exercise but painfully on an extreamly tip-toe position, Oh well.

The bench itself is sturdy and safe. Fairly quality, fit to job. The cusion is alright, not that so comfy but ok for the job.

I'm a girl and I still can put it together by myself. Took me around 45 minutes to look at the picture, imagine how to do it, organize the bolts and things, look at the picture again, obseesive - compulsive picked this and that and put them back down because I was not sure what to do. Felt likeplaying lego wihout instruction.

Over all, it is worth the price. You get what you pay for. Done the job fine.

100ml Rose Fragrance Oil
100ml Rose Fragrance Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Rose lover, 9 July 2014
Strong smell and last forever. Love.

Suma Almonds 1 kg
Suma Almonds 1 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars They are good, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Suma Almonds 1 kg (Grocery)
Can't stop eating them. Taste good.

Draper 32894 Sink Plunger With Handle 135mm
Draper 32894 Sink Plunger With Handle 135mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Remind me of Raving Rabbids, 9 July 2014
Powerful sucker. Looks sturdy. Done the job.

Rocket Dog Womens Amaya Low-Top Trainers AMAYA-BLK Black Sugar Flower 6 UK, 39 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 9 July 2014
I never wear canvas shoes/ trainers. The colour is so lovely (colourful flowers) but I expect something more because it is a brand. They are normal rough canvas, normal rubber, normal finishing. Seems like the same quality of those you can find in factory shop or cheap shoes.

Good side is they are lovely pattern, sturdy and looks last. Don't give me a blister even though they are so rough.

I'm happy with the price I paid but not for original price for sure.

PRO PLAN Cat DERMA PLUS with HAIRBALL CONTROL Rich in Salmon, 400g (Pack of 8)
PRO PLAN Cat DERMA PLUS with HAIRBALL CONTROL Rich in Salmon, 400g (Pack of 8)

4.0 out of 5 stars I think it's ok, 9 July 2014
Cat loves it. Poops looks good. Unfortunately my cat still puke out hairballs after 3 pack. But maybe it's just my cat because she never never ever let me brush her hair at all. So, all the loose hair she just swallow them in :-(

Sealair 103015256 Size K/7 Mail Lite Tuff - White (Pack of 50)
Sealair 103015256 Size K/7 Mail Lite Tuff - White (Pack of 50)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 July 2014
Very light, water-proof, tear proof. perfect!!!

10MM X 650MM PINK BIKE BICYCLE LOCK RESETTABLE 4 DIGIT COMBINATION
10MM X 650MM PINK BIKE BICYCLE LOCK RESETTABLE 4 DIGIT COMBINATION
Offered by One Click Wonder

4.0 out of 5 stars I almost bin it but finally work it out, 9 July 2014
I read other review and instruction they gave here. I think I did it right but not sure what happened. After I took the lock out, turned to reset position, set the number and turned back to normal position I couldn't put the lock back in.

I turned to reset position again hopefully to erase everything but it didn't work. Cut the story short, I wasted like half an hour fighting with solid metal then I finally use some brain.

I turned each number and look through the key hold tried to make them all straight groove(without any teeth in a way) so I can put the lock back in.

Surprisingly the number turn out nowhere near what I had set(surely I did something wrong without knowing it!) Tehn I can turn it to reset position and set the number again. Now it works! Thanks goodness!

Breeder Celect  Breeder Celect Cat Litter, 30 Liter, ,
Breeder Celect Breeder Celect Cat Litter, 30 Liter, ,
Offered by Ark Stores UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I am surprised!, 23 April 2014
Where have I been!

I have tried many types of litter. Cheap and expensive.

Wood - It was good at first but when it soked up the urine enough, it woukd turn to fluffy wood and flying in the air everytime cats dig in.

crystal - Look nice, feel clean, no dust but not worth the price and seems like it not very comfortable on my cat's paws.

Clay - It was my favourite all along. Do the job, clumps up, easy to seperate solid waste, cheap. But now I found my true love...

The stupid simple recycle paper pillet. O-M-G! I had never given it a glance till now.

Pro:
- It absorbs the urine very good. I mean, there is nothing left at the bottom of the tray. No swimming pool. It just...dry!
- No smell at all! I mean, AT ALL! I try to breath deeply when I clesn the tray but honestly, it is so clean. I droped my earring in there once and I had to dig it in as more I tried to pick, it more sank in. When I finally got it. I sniffed my fingers (I know! disgusting but I obsess to smell things) and it smells nothing. (I washed my hand right enough)
- The pillets not really stick with the solid waste. This means no wasting pillets when you clean up the tray.
- All you need to do is, stir up the litter 2-3 times per day to let urine evapurate and airing. Remove solid as much as you want and you will lose only a table spoon of litter when you clean the tray.

Con:
- If your cast have diarrhea or lose stool. It is quite nightmare. As the feaces is too thick to be absorb in and, too lose to be a solid form that it could just laying there on top of the pillets. In conclusion, your cats' s**** will just smear and stick every pillets around it and it will speard all over the tray when you cats try to cover their job.

Overall, this litter is light, clean, no dust, absorb very well, last long.

I just love this litter. I will buy it again definitely.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4