Profile for Natster > Reviews

Content by Natster

Natster

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 2015 Case Evecase Diamond Foam Splash & Shock Resistant Sleeve Bag for Microsoft Surface Pro 4 / 3 New 12-inch Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 Windows Tablet PC ( Hot Pink)
Offered by BlueMall_GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Thick Bright Light Snug fit Love it!, 30 Dec. 2015
I bought pink. It is really really bright pink.

Fit my Pro 4 well but rather take the pen out.

Really thick, fluffy lining, seems good quality.

Only one thing, if there is any, I colud complain is that there is no handle and I don't know how to carry the charger. But honestly I didn't buy sleeve case to complain about this.

I love it and would recommend to any pro 4 owner who want a good protective case without any bulky bag like.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Nong Shim Hot and Spicy Noodle Soup:Ansung Tangmyun 125g packages(pack of 20)
Nong Shim Hot and Spicy Noodle Soup:Ansung Tangmyun 125g packages(pack of 20)
Offered by GGM EXPRESS

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely noodles, 11 Nov. 2015
Love it! I think I can smell sesame oil.

A wee change from poppular red package flavour.

Samyang Spicy Fried Chicken Noodles (Buldalk Bokkeummyeon) pack of 5
Samyang Spicy Fried Chicken Noodles (Buldalk Bokkeummyeon) pack of 5

4.0 out of 5 stars Warning! Extreamly and I mean EXTREAMLY HOT!, 11 Nov. 2015
They are really nice noodles. Thick thread, smell nice, tasty, good packaging etc. BUT they are way too spicy (in my opinion).
I am Thai who aren't that keen on spicy food but I know what called spicy. I am telling you these noodles are almost cross the line to painfully spicy (my nose are dripping :'-D)
I like these noodles. Would recommend to Thai friends or people who loves spicy. I'm sure they would love it!

Me, problably have diarrhoea tomorrow as always when I eat too many chilies.

Casio Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Resin Strap MRW-S300H-1B3VEF
Offered by Europe Sellers Kings

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch. Keep it expose to light though., 10 Oct. 2015
Make sure the watch has nice sun bathe every now and then. Mine is dead less in two months but come back alive after put it under the lamp for hours. Oh well.... It's sunny Scotland here.
Original review: Simple watch with none confusing stuff. As expected. Looks cool. I'm a big women and thisnwatch is suit my wrist. Love the colour (yellow one)

Birkenstock Harrison Smooth Leather, Style-No. 25073, Unisex Loafer, Black, EU 40, slim width
Offered by BRANDPOINT UK

5.0 out of 5 stars This is what good shoes should be, 10 Oct. 2015
I am normally size 6(39) but there was none of my size here so I went for 7(40) and they are huge (as I expected) I bought them because I can't resist the good quality and brillint support as shoes should be from this birkenstock brand.

I love memory foam shoes and have like 5 pairs of them but as a waitress in busy restaurant and I am quite heavy myself, soft shoes are not a proper choice here.

I had one pair of birkenstock sandle and I love them! So I think I should try shoes that give "firm" support rather than softy ones.

And the results are awsome. My feet pain reduce to nearly zero.

I have to wear really really thick socks though because of I bought a bigger size(this wouldn't be an issue if you buy your normal size)

I could say that these shoes have quite tight at the top bits but slim long and slightly loose compare to thier size. All in all I think these shoes suit person who has fairly slim feet (me included) If I ever buy my normal size I would prolly have an issue with the tight bits at the top but would have comfortable more space on a length wise.

Shoes needed I good beat up to loose the hardness or you just have to wear and walk for weeks to soften them up.

I love these shoes! Thanks birkenstock.

Kipling Women's Olvie Wristlet Bp Wallet K1236811R Pale Peach W
Kipling Women's Olvie Wristlet Bp Wallet K1236811R Pale Peach W

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough for the price ; pale peach, 4 Aug. 2015
The wallet is big but slim. The wristlet which permanetly attached is not bother me much though it is a bit not convenient if you had it on your wrist and has to unzip the wallt, it is just not quite right position.
Thd quality is no doub good upto kipling standard.
There are only 4 card slots(if I am not mistaken) I wish it could be more.
I got this wooven pale peach for under £15 (now I think itt's like £12 ish). Can't complain really.
The colour is slightly darker(like smokyish) than picture.

BLACK RED & CREAM BOLD PRINTED KING SIZE DUVET COVER BED SET
BLACK RED & CREAM BOLD PRINTED KING SIZE DUVET COVER BED SET
Offered by homemaker-bedding

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 22 Mar. 2015
Nice solid colour but the materials is too rough in my opinion. Need to iron to look nice.

Vintage Artificial Fake Peony Flower Arrangement Home Hydrangea Decor
Vintage Artificial Fake Peony Flower Arrangement Home Hydrangea Decor
Offered by Miryo

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Mar. 2015
Just like in the pictures. Love it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Mar. 2015
Just like in the pictures. Love it.

Catherine Lansfield CityScape King Quiltset - Multi
Catherine Lansfield CityScape King Quiltset - Multi

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Mar. 2015
Good quality. Worth every penny. The colour is just like in the pictures.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8