ARRAY(0xa5ee2bb8)

Disney Frozen Magical Colouring
Disney Frozen Magical Colouring
by Disney

5.0 out of 5 stars Do you wanna colour a snowman?, 15 April 2014
This colouring book is great, so great I had to get two for my younger girls! The pictures are the same as on the DVD which made it extra special for them!

Hours of fun.

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (Puffin Chalk)
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (Puffin Chalk)
by Lewis Carroll

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm late...for a very important date!, 15 April 2014
A classic story that is packaged in an attractive and modern way to attract youngsters. I remember reading this story as a child and loving it, now my 8 year old has the same love. She really liked this book partly due to the cover!

Essie Luxeffects - Encrusted Treasure Collection - Hors D'oeurves - 13.5ml
Essie Luxeffects - Encrusted Treasure Collection - Hors D'oeurves - 13.5ml
Offered by eFashionsquare

5.0 out of 5 stars Shine-tastic, 15 April 2014
This is a lovely smooth and thick nail varnish full of glitter, it covers really well and is nice on its own with two cats fro more depth or as a top coat over other shades.
Have to admit it works best over dark shades but it's so shiny I really like it!

Essie No More Film 15ml
Essie No More Film 15ml
Offered by eFashionsquare

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous colour., 14 April 2014
This review is from: Essie No More Film 15ml (Misc.)
Love the colour, covers well but as with most Essie products it does better with a few thin coats to build the depth properly rather than a thick splodge.

Lasted really well on my toes over two weeks with minimal end of the toe chips.

High Grade - Extra Long USB Sync & Charge Cable for Apple iPhone 3G / 3Gs / 4 / 4S - For All Apple iPod Touch / Nano / Classic / Mini (All Generations) - For Apple iPad 1 / 2 / 3 - Length : 2 meters / 6.6 ft - AAA Products®
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

4.0 out of 5 stars Good wire replacement., 14 April 2014
This works well to charge my older iPhone and my ipad although it feels a little tight when putting it into my iPad hence not 5 stars as I'm not entirely happy with the fit, it needs a firm pull to get it out but it does charge them and was very reasonable.

SDTEK 3 in 1 USB Lead Charger Cable Data Sync Wire for iPhone 5 5c 5S, iPhone 4 and Micro USB Devices

5.0 out of 5 stars The only charger needed!, 14 April 2014
This really impressed me, it charged both my iPad and phone at the same time in a reasonable time. All I needed was the one plug socket.

Reliable charger which takes up a lot less room than three separate charging plugs and wires. I would never willingly go back to separate chargers, this was so handy I popped it into my car for travelling and in my handbag for work.

It works just as well as the genuine apple charges that I have, charging takes no longer than the genuine product it was a little slower when simultaneously charging two items but only by about 30 minutes. I like it because I no longer have three sets of plugs and wires hanging around enticing the cat to attack its neat and tidy all in one plug. Well worth getting as it really does what it says!

SDTEK Purple Earbuds Earphones Headphones with Mic & Remote for iPhone 5 5c 5S, 4, 4S, iPod Touch, iPad
Offered by SDTEK Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality., 19 Mar 2014
Fantastic product, great colour fit etc very quickly received. Work well in my phone or other jack sockets and they've been bashed and dropped more than once and are still giving great quality sound. Well worth getting and they can coordinate with any outfit!

Original Turtle Fur Fleece - 'The Turtle's Neck' Neck Warmer, Earth
Original Turtle Fur Fleece - 'The Turtle's Neck' Neck Warmer, Earth
Offered by Turtle Fur

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty!, 16 Jan 2014
Love it! Great colour, such soft warm fleece, fits easily over my head no panic attack I'm going to be stuck! (Sadly I'm not slim-like food too much!)

I've worn it for a hill walk, around town and just walking the dog and haven't felt cold with it on once really nice and good value.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brrrilliant colour!, 16 Jan 2014
Great Essie product at a pocket friendly price love it!

Covers well with one coat I preferred two for a slightly deeper colour, the colour itself is a grey/blue although it all depended on what colour clothes I was wearing as to how I would describe it!

Lasted for two weeks on my hands- I can chip shellac in a day so it did really well! I've purchased more Essie products since finding them and am much happier than I was with a more expensive product.

Essie Nail Polish - AFTER SCHOOL BOY BLAZER - 13.5ml - For the Twill of It Collection Autumn 2013
Offered by Fashiontrend565eu

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely deep blue., 16 Jan 2014
This is another great Essie product at a really nice pocket friendly price, I used a few coats as I really liked how it deepend with each coat on my toes. It stayed chip free for more than three weeks and I only removed it because I wanted a different colour!

It's a rich dark blue with a nice pearly shine to it.

It can stain your nails - common with dark colours - so use a good base coat under it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6