Profile for Mr. M. Hart > Reviews

Mr. M. Hart "Mike"

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Its OK, 12 May 2014
Only real problem I have with this product is the hole for the headphones (iphone 4s) is in the wrong place, so needed to make a new hole (Not a major problem). Otherwise appears well made and keeps your phone nice and secure.

Advantage 400 Spot-On Solution for Dogs (25 - 40kg)
Advantage 400 Spot-On Solution for Dogs (25 - 40kg)
Offered by Mr Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 6 May 2014
I used this on the dog and our cat (as it is the same product but just a larger quantity). Problem solved in 24 hours. Will be buying again!

Indorex Flea Spray
Indorex Flea Spray
Offered by VetePet

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works :-), 6 May 2014
This review is from: Indorex Flea Spray (Misc.)
I did not expect this product to really work, but after reading some of the reviews I thought I would give it a try. I have a 3 bedroom house and needed 2 cans of spray. As recommended by others I gave the house a good hoover including under chairs and cupboards. Then sprayed the house. It’s been several weeks now and I haven’t seen any single flea. Whereas before spraying we caught 2-3 fleas per day. Very happy will use again.

In the night garden, Ninky Nonk push along mini train set
In the night garden, Ninky Nonk push along mini train set
Offered by Simply 4 U

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for what it is, 21 Mar. 2014
Expensive for what it is. My son loves the toy but you do feel ripped off when it arrives because it is very small. Of course I understand that all the 'in the night garden' merchandise is over priced. At least my son is happy.

Inateck 2.5 Inch USB 3.0 Hard Drive Disk HDD External Enclosure Case with usb 3.0 Cable for 9.5mm 7mm 2.5" SATA HDD and SSD, Tool-free HDD Installation, Compatible With Windows 2000/ XP /Vista/ 7/ 8, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4
Offered by Inateck

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 21 Mar. 2014
So easy it use. I had 2 spare HDD from an old unserviceable latptop so I purchased one of these. I was so happy with it I ordered another.

Spyder4 PRO Advanced Display Colour Calibration (PC/Mac)
Spyder4 PRO Advanced Display Colour Calibration (PC/Mac)

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver, 21 Mar. 2014
Great product. So glad I purchasd this prouct. It was very easy to use and the difference to my screens colours is outstanding. A must have if photo editing.

Maxi-Cosi EasyFix Car Seat Base
Maxi-Cosi EasyFix Car Seat Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Mar. 2014
Takes a few mins to work out how to fit it. Of course there are clear instructions provided.Overall easy to use and very convenient. I highly recommend this product.

Ford S-Max 7 Seater 2006 Onwards Tailored Rubber Car Mats
Ford S-Max 7 Seater 2006 Onwards Tailored Rubber Car Mats
Offered by EZY CARE

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 19 Nov. 2013
The mats are very robust. They do have a very strong rubbery smell for the first few weeks, but once that's gone it's an excellent product at a great price. They are easy to clean and a great fit for my Ford S-max. I would recommend this product.

MOTORISTS 70 PIECE FIRST AID KIT CAR-WORK-TAXI
MOTORISTS 70 PIECE FIRST AID KIT CAR-WORK-TAXI

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price & good product, 19 Nov. 2013
Thank you. It is a good product at a great price. The first aid kit is compact so fits nicely in the my car.

Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Complete (PC DVD)
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Complete (PC DVD)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great game, 7 Sept. 2013
First time I have played any of the civilization series and I loved it. You will lose weeks of your life, "just 1 more turn, then I'll have a rest". Enjoy

Page: 1 | 2