Profile for imran > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Burger Shop
Burger Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars its great but........., 30 May 2014
This review is from: Burger Shop (App)
It's great but until you get to level 14 or 15 you have to pay for the rest of the game and newer levels. That is what I don't like about this game. They should make the whole thing free, not half of it.

PAC-MAN -LITE-
PAC-MAN -LITE-

4.0 out of 5 stars fun but hard to control, 29 May 2014
This review is from: PAC-MAN -LITE- (App)
I absolutely love this game and I would recommend it from 8-13 yrs of age. I am only 11 and I still enjoyed it. But it hard to control pac man away from the jelly things. Also just like the original one on the computer. Must get. :)

Bus Parking 3D
Bus Parking 3D

2.0 out of 5 stars terrible, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Bus Parking 3D (App)
This is the most terrible game I have encountered. The graphics are rubbish and you are greeted by a load of ads AND the bus is impossible to control. Plus I deleted it straight away. Would not recommend. :(

Little Throat Doctor
Little Throat Doctor

2.0 out of 5 stars terrible., 27 May 2014
This review is from: Little Throat Doctor (App)
This game was terrible and even my daughter thought it was bad too. Will not recommend because it is disgusting and I deleted it right after the first go. Not very amusing either. :(

Handy Journal
Handy Journal

5.0 out of 5 stars just like the other kind, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Handy Journal (App)
This was just like the other kind so I bought it. I love the way you can have.passwords to it and everything. I also love how you can personalize it too. Would recommend it for keeping notes.

Tap Black: Avoid white piano tile
Tap Black: Avoid white piano tile

5.0 out of 5 stars an epic wonder., 25 May 2014
This game is a great brain teasing game that everyone can enjoy. I am 11 and got my attention very quickly. Must get. Please make more games like this one EPIC pixel.!!! :)

HANDY DIARY FREE - a personal secret diary with password and lock for your private daily life

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 25 May 2014
I am 11 and I found this VERY handy. I would recommend it for all ages above seven as children under seven may not quite get the tutorials. I love the way you can have a lock to it and if u forget your password you can have some backup question. Really enjoyed it!!!!! =)

Fruit Ninja Free
Fruit Ninja Free

5.0 out of 5 stars great game., 24 May 2014
This review is from: Fruit Ninja Free (App)
Great game. I really enjoyed it. Excellent time waster if your bored on a rainy day. Worked perfectly well on my kindle fire. Would recommend it to all ages. :)

Animal Quiz Game
Animal Quiz Game

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Animal Quiz Game (App)
Great game if u wanna test your knowledge on animals. For all ages and I would definitely recommend it. It only shows the outline of the animal not the real picture of the animal itself. Hope u enjoy it as much as I did. :)

Animal Hospital Veterinary Hand Doctor
Animal Hospital Veterinary Hand Doctor

4.0 out of 5 stars nice game., 24 May 2014
This is ok. It is hard to find your way round and everything too. Plus a few ads come in the when you try to enter the game. So just improve the ADS!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11