Profile for imran > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
City Bus Simulator 3D
City Bus Simulator 3D

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: City Bus Simulator 3D (App)
This was rubbish. No offense to the maker but the graphics of the writing were TERRIBLE. Plus it is hard to control the bus and the bus is very slow. It also may take about three minutes loading the actual bus simulator bit. So I would not recommend to anyone. =(

Get Water!
Get Water!

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Get Water! (App)
This is great fun as well as learning a very important message to across the world. It's great for adults and children as they will learn about how to save water. Overall fun game and would recommend it. :)

Best Broken Screen Prank App
Best Broken Screen Prank App

5.0 out of 5 stars this really worked! by eleven year old., 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Best Broken Screen Prank App (App)
This is great! I tried it on my mum and she actually thought the screen was BROKEN!!!!!!!!! Lol. I really recommend it. So if I were you I would buy it NOW!!! The graphics are great and I'm glad this app was free. I am only eleven and this got my attention sooooo quickly! Must get!!! =)

Mouse Maze Labyrinth : The Cat and Mice chase race around the House - Free Edition

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 4 Jun 2014
This is ok. More suitable for children who like you know seven and under. Not above. Also there are a lot of ads begging you to get these terrible games. I expect more high quality from this company next time. Am disappointed. :(

Airport Taxi Parking Drive 3D
Airport Taxi Parking Drive 3D

2.0 out of 5 stars this is TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!, 4 Jun 2014
This is terrible. First of all you have no where to park the car, secondly it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to control the car. Third its not even set at an airport,it's set at a carnival. I am 11 and this did not get my attention. I deleted it straight away!! :(

BBC Weather
BBC Weather

5.0 out of 5 stars ITS A KEEPER, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: BBC Weather (App)
I have tried most of the weather apps on my kindle but none worked. Got them all removed. This is the best app so far and it is accurate as well as I am keeping it. Most importantly it knows my town, not another town that is 4 miles away! This will be staying and I highly recommend it.

Pet Shop Story
Pet Shop Story

3.0 out of 5 stars i enjoyed it but.........., 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: Pet Shop Story (App)
I was ten when I got this and it really amused me a lot with the chat rooms and neighbors and everything but after a month or so it said my account was suspended forever and with all the other games I have got by team LAVA. Now I can't enjoy any more with no more team LAVA games like dragon story, fashion story and pet shop story. I am sad and upset. Why would team LAVA do this to me!!! :(

Maze-A-Maze (An amazing labyrinth game)
Maze-A-Maze (An amazing labyrinth game)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 3 Jun 2014
Downloaded on my kindle very quickly and I really enjoyed it. I am eleven and it really caught my attention. Pretty easy at first but does get harder along the way. Would recommend it to all ages above 6 because I don't think little children would quite understand the game. =)

True or False? The Big Quiz
True or False? The Big Quiz

4.0 out of 5 stars great game but.............., 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: True or False? The Big Quiz (App)
This is great but it has too many questions that are ALWAYS to do with America. Some people may not know the answers to the question and have to guess. That is why I give it a four star.... the questions are to do with America all the time. Did not bug me about rating the straight after each question so I was pleased. Otherwise a great game! =)

Llama Or Duck?!
Llama Or Duck?!

4.0 out of 5 stars great game, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Llama Or Duck?! (App)
This is a terrible game.. only joking it's the best game ever apart from the ads.. that's why I give it a four star. You have to find which picture it is before your split second runs out. You have pay attention and be quick! Still I really do love this game. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!! =)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11