Profile for Venus - the book lover > Reviews

Content by Venus - the bo...

Venus - the book lover (Surrey, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Irregular Choice Womens Spot the Dot Court Shoes
Irregular Choice Womens Spot the Dot Court Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Just...perfect!, 14 Mar. 2014
I LOVE THESE SHOES!
From first sight I loved them and when I tried them on I can honestly say I don't think I have ever found a pair of shoes that are so quirky and gorgeous that are as comfortable as these. They seemed made or my feet and the heel height wasn't outrageous either. This shoes scream ME all over them.
I love Irregular Choice for the quirky designs and the mish-mash of all things together. I love the attention to detail such as the inner lining, cartoon soles, heel different to the rest of the shoe and the creative (sometimes garish) designs. Only downside is I wish they were a little more affordable.

Soft As Down Microfibre Duvets 13.5 Tog (Double 200cm x 200cm)
Soft As Down Microfibre Duvets 13.5 Tog (Double 200cm x 200cm)
Offered by Lizzy Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars As if I didn't need any more excuses not to get out of bed!, 13 Dec. 2013
I love this! After reading the reviews on it I hedged my bets and bit the bullet and purchased this. I had a niggling feeling that I had wasted my money...How wrong I was!!! This, although thinner than my previous Hollowfibre quilt, is still a 13.5tog and super cosy warm. It traps body warmth quickly and keeps you comfortably warm all night. Yes I am using it in December and plus I have a medical condition which means I have extreme sensitivity to the cold and as a result I get very cold and struggle to warm up. I am usually wrapped up in PJ's, hoody, socks and sleeping in the tightest ball I can get myself into...not with this quilt though, oh no this keeps me snug even when I choose to lie spread-eagled across my bed. I love it so much I wouldn't go back to a normal Hollowfibre quilt and definitely recommend this to everyone

Adamlinens 68 pick V Pillowcase for V Shaped Pillows fuchsia V Pillow Case Cover Only
Offered by Adamlinens

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, 13 Dec. 2013
I ordered this for my existing V-pillow and it fits perfectly and it a lovely bright pink too. Nice and soft and not as poorly made as previous ones ive bought before from other sellers

Stargazer Semi-Permanent Eye Brow Pen Number 2
Stargazer Semi-Permanent Eye Brow Pen Number 2

1.0 out of 5 stars Not permanant or semi-permanant, barely any difference, 13 Dec. 2013
I bought this as being a natural blonde but dying my hair dark brown I thought this would help blend the little eyebrows I have (which I already have tinted). I have "gappy" brows due to a medical condition and therefore wanted this to blend in the gaps.
This product is useless!!! It barely leaves any product meaning I have to go over and over and still don't get any difference plus it most definitely IS NOT permanent (as the pen describes) or semi-permanent (as the description on amazon lets on)

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY, SAFE FOR TATTOO'D BROWS

Dark Spaces
Dark Spaces

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite of Lilly Valentine books so far, 20 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Dark Spaces (Kindle Edition)
I read this and was gripped by it. I thought after reading "Bad Blood" that I'd have had enough of the similarity and not finish this but instead I enjoyed it. I found that I read this book quicker than I had read the rest

The Murder Wall (Kate Daniels Book 1)
The Murder Wall (Kate Daniels Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite gripping, 20 Nov. 2013
I enjoyed this and found it gripping for a crime novel as some can be a little lack-lustre. I would definitely read more from this author.

Zoggs Lorne Womens  Clipback  - Black, 16
Zoggs Lorne Womens Clipback - Black, 16

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 Nov. 2013
I love this swimming costume. I have 36FF boobs and a dress size 16 and this fits perfectly and is very supportive of my ample chest without being underwired (something I didn't think was possible).
It washes and dress well and keeps its shape well too

The House at Ettrick Bay
The House at Ettrick Bay

3.0 out of 5 stars Abit of a disappointment, 20 Nov. 2013
I was really looking forward to reading this as my family live on this island not far from Ettrick Bay. I was hoping for a gripping ghost/thriller story as it portrayed to be but I was left disappointed although its still worth a read.

Hot Pink 'Smart View' Flip Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini with a screen protector & cloth
Offered by Purplemoose007

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 20 Nov. 2013
A nice little case that works well with the sleep mode on the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini. it's protective too!

Blood Rush
Blood Rush

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 20 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Blood Rush (Kindle Edition)
I've become a fan of Helen Black although the majority of her books I felt were a little similar, it didn't detract from my enjoyment of the book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8