Profile for P. Taylor > Reviews

Content by P. Taylor

P. Taylor "astra4" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Trafficking (Powell Book 1)
Trafficking (Powell Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 11 May 2016
Fantastic read from start to finish. Couldn't put it down till I had finished. Highly recommend if you are into reading thrillers.

The Mafia Trilogy
The Mafia Trilogy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Dec. 2015
This review is from: The Mafia Trilogy (Kindle Edition)
I don't know where Jonas Saul gets his ideas for torture from but they work with the story brilliantly. I loved this trilogy. Can't wait to read another of his stories.

[Apple MFI Certified] Anker Lightning to USB Cable 3ft / 0.9m High-Lifespan Cable with Compact Connector Head for iPhone 6s / 6splus / 6 / 6 Plus / SE / 5s / 5c / 5, iPad / Air / Air2 / mini / mini2 / mini3, iPad 4th gen, iPod touch 5th gen, and iPod nano 7th gen (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Time will tell if it's as good as its claimed to be, 19 July 2015
Well what can I say it's doing what it's supposed to do. Charging my phone. Time will tell if it's as good as its claimed to be. I've bought cheaper ones before and after a few months they've stopped charging properly. So I'm hoping that this will keep on charging at least for the next 18 months is guaranteed for.

Ugly Young Thing (Strangers Series)
Ugly Young Thing (Strangers Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept me going....., 17 July 2015
Kept me going from the beginning to the end. I honestly didn't have a clue who it was until it came up towards the end of the book. Brilliant

FRY
FRY

5.0 out of 5 stars FRY, 23 May 2015
This review is from: FRY (Kindle Edition)
FRY KEEPS YOU TURNING THE PAGES AS THE STORY UNWINDS. YOU BEGIN TO WINDER WHO IS THE GUILTY ONE AND WHO IS INNOCENT. ENJOY!

The Antagonist (A Sarah Roberts Thriller, Book 10)
The Antagonist (A Sarah Roberts Thriller, Book 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Book 10, 9 Mar. 2015
I love the Sarah Roberts series. Everyone that I have read has kept me glued to the pages. You are living the stories with her. Just keep the stories coming Jonas Saul I love what you write and thank you for some tremendous stories.

Justice Series Box Set Books 4 - 6
Justice Series Box Set Books 4 - 6

5.0 out of 5 stars justice, 7 Feb. 2015
The justice books are fast paced crime thrillers that take you along with the stories as you get to know the family that is involved in everyone. Highly recommend these books to those who love to read crime thrillers Enjoy

Katie's Hellion (Rhyn Trilogy Book 1)
Katie's Hellion (Rhyn Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rhyn, 14 Aug. 2014
I read this in less than 24hrs. I'd got to the end before I realised and I need to read the next book to find out what happens to them both. Highly recommend this book..

Cry Baby
Cry Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 2 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Cry Baby (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant read, riveting story line. Had me glued to the pages. Will look for other books by this author David Jackson.

Blood of Others
Blood of Others

5.0 out of 5 stars Rick Mofina, 27 July 2014
This review is from: Blood of Others (Kindle Edition)
This is the third book by Rick Mofina and I was gripped from the very first page to the last as I was the the first two. I shall be hunting out other Rick Mofina books to read. He gets you involved in the story right from the first page. He is truly a brilliant author.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3