Profile for P. Taylor > Reviews

Content by P. Taylor

P. Taylor "astra4" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Katie's Hellion (Rhyn Trilogy Book 1)
Katie's Hellion (Rhyn Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rhyn, 14 Aug 2014
I read this in less than 24hrs. I'd got to the end before I realised and I need to read the next book to find out what happens to them both. Highly recommend this book..

Cry Baby
Cry Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 2 Aug 2014
This review is from: Cry Baby (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant read, riveting story line. Had me glued to the pages. Will look for other books by this author David Jackson.

Blood of Others
Blood of Others

5.0 out of 5 stars Rick Mofina, 27 July 2014
This review is from: Blood of Others (Kindle Edition)
This is the third book by Rick Mofina and I was gripped from the very first page to the last as I was the the first two. I shall be hunting out other Rick Mofina books to read. He gets you involved in the story right from the first page. He is truly a brilliant author.

If Angels Fall
If Angels Fall

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 24 July 2014
This review is from: If Angels Fall (Kindle Edition)
Not a subject I would normally read about but I was riveted from the beginning praying and hoping that all would come good in the end. I couldn't put it down until I finished it. Rick Mofina is an author who I'll be looking out for in the future.

Cold Fear
Cold Fear

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Cold Fear (Kindle Edition)
This kept me riveted right from the first page. It was a superb read that took you on a frightful journey with the family and those that needed the truth of what had happened! You won't go wrong if you read this book.

Heart to Heart
Heart to Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Heart to Heart (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book on all levels. Pea is a truly gifted person in her ability to communicate with all species of animals. To be able to find those that are lost is totally awesome and heartwarming.

Isabel's Run (Danny Logan Mystery #3)
Isabel's Run (Danny Logan Mystery #3)

5.0 out of 5 stars superb read, 9 July 2014
This book is a gripping read from start to finish. Would recommend it to everyone that likes to read thrillersc

Catit Design Senses Super Roller Circuit
Catit Design Senses Super Roller Circuit

5.0 out of 5 stars Will buy again for daughters kittens!, 5 Jun 2014
This is a fabulous toy. Our youngest female fell in love with this as soon as it was assembled! This was awhile ago now and she still loves it. It's the first thing she goes to in a morning and she plays with it on and off all day and all evening. She loves it. Bought a second a couple of weeks ago and joined them both together. Brilliant. She even goes and gets our son from upstairs to come down and play with her. Couldn't have got a better toy than this superb.

From Manassas to Appomattox (The American Civil War)
From Manassas to Appomattox (The American Civil War)
by James Longstreet

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband loved it!, 24 Dec 2012
Husband highly recommends this book to those who love history! It is a very interesting and educational book and he'll be reading it again!

The King's Revenge: Charles II and the Greatest Manhunt in British History
The King's Revenge: Charles II and the Greatest Manhunt in British History
by Michael Walsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband loved it!, 24 Dec 2012
My husband loves anything to do with history and would highly recommend this volume to those who are like minded

Page: 1 | 2