Profile for Lady Wolf > Reviews

Flexi Professional Lead, Giant, 10 m, Black
Flexi Professional Lead, Giant, 10 m, Black
Offered by Purely Pet Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Buy - Love it, 8 July 2014
As a Dog Trainer I use the 10 metre long line a lot for controlled distance training. The problem I found with using the long line is that is dragged on the ground and through anything that might be on the floor, so it had to be washed down a lot. Also it was the knotting and pulling in that seem to put people off. This lead has been a long time coming and I for one are glad it is now on the market. It works and looks like the training long line and is so easy to use. I had two GSD and I have had both off these dogs on this lead together by using a spilt link. They both saw the birds and ran to the end of the line and pulled at the end, and it held. That is about 55kg of pull pressure with no problems. The size as you can imaging is bigging then the standard extension leads out there, but when holding it it feels no different then hold a small light shopping bag (as the weight is centred downwards). Any more questions about it, I would be happy to answer about it, if I can.

1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips!
1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips!
Offered by Goods Online 24/7

1.0 out of 5 stars Not ordering again, 7 July 2014
Disappointing. Half of these bands snap before or during any design that needs a little stretching., they also lose their colour. If you are using them for simple (known stretching designs; such as single design then these are just fine. Will not be ordering them again for myself.
One more point: you get a lot of colours in this bag but so many different shades of the same colour.

The Mortal Instruments 6: City of Heavenly Fire
The Mortal Instruments 6: City of Heavenly Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 12 Jun 2014
I got into these books after watching the Movie. Have to say though, as always the books far out shine the movie :-)

Homcom Deluxe Lightweight Massage Table Bed Couch Beauty Bed 3 Section Aluminum Therapy Bed Spa Bed Portable Folding 5cm/2" High Density Foam Free Carry Bag Black and Red
Offered by MHSTAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 12 Jun 2014
This is easy to put up and down and stores well when folded and in case, under the stairs. The only thing I have to say is that it is on the heavy side, but so worth it.

Pedigree Care Easy-Scoop Gassi Set 50 Bag refill kit
Pedigree Care Easy-Scoop Gassi Set 50 Bag refill kit
Offered by Pets Galore Coulsdon Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Best, 12 Jun 2014
These bags are better then any other poop bags I have found out there. They are strong scented and are thick and strong.

Pack of 4 Toothbrush set, Dogs, 23 cm (2 handles 4 heads)
Pack of 4 Toothbrush set, Dogs, 23 cm (2 handles 4 heads)
Offered by Lapwater Aquatics Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to us, 12 Jun 2014
Brought these toothbrushes for my two GSD. One is a Young puppy and the other a 5 year. So far these toothbrushes have held up to chewing and daily brushing.

Approx.100Pcs 3/4 Inch Plastic Bingo Chips, Translucent Design, for Classroom and Carnival Bingo Games -- Blue
Offered by STK e-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Pocket money chips, 12 Jun 2014
I brought these, as well as some green, red and yellow chips, as away of giving pocket money to my children without them running to the shops with the money. I gave each colour chip a value rate, and made a chores list for any one to do with the chip colour next to it. It has been about three weeks and the chips are mounting up in their favour.

Alarm System Mat Door Entry Security Pressure Activated with Chime or 120Db Intruder Alarm Alert + Flashing Light.Can Be Used As Bedside Monitor For the Elderly Or Children.
Offered by prozoneuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 12 Jun 2014
I have had this product for about a month now and it is still working fine. I brought it was toilet training my new puppy GSD. Every time he needs the toilet he just now touches the pad (which I have mounted on the back door) and the chime goes off. The only two things I would pick at is that the sensor is only in a few places on the matt, so hitting it in certain areas will not set it off. second it is very very loud.

Fantasy Art Scroll - Lunar Magic - Anne Stokes
Fantasy Art Scroll - Lunar Magic - Anne Stokes

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 12 Jun 2014
This arrived fast and in good condition. It is now hanging proudly in my Bedroom :-) . The only down side I can say about this scroll was that it was slightly smaller then the other ones I have from Anne Stokes and so I had to find a new place to hang it.

Happy Pet Mascot Diggit The Dog
Happy Pet Mascot Diggit The Dog

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, 5 Dec 2013
I brought this for my GSD girl, as she loves soft toys that make animal noises. I would like to point out at this time that she mothers them and does not chew them.
This product came very fast and was packed well and stitching was good. The problem came when I took it out of the box. The desciption said to be approxs 12" in size. When getting my tape out, it only sized up to 10 1/2" long, with 2" of that being a tail. So this product was much smaller then I hoped. I made a jusgment call and gave it to my dog anyway as it did not pose a choking threat to her and she loved it so much that she took it straight to bed and started cleaning it. However, when I went to push the box inside to make it bark, the box broken it's cover and stopped working. I have had it now for 1 hour and only got it to bark three times before this bark shattered in my hand. I have had to remove it from my girl and go out and buy another one she did not take to as much.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4