Profile for Mr. R. Holbrook > Reviews

Content by Mr. R. Holbrook

Mr. R. Holbrook

Page: 1 | 2
Samsung Memory 64GB Evo MicroSDHC UHS-I Grade 1 Class 10 Memory Card with SD Adapter
Offered by Multiple Trading Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Oct. 2014
Superb price for a decent brand.

Adore June Classic case for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 - original Cordura®
Adore June Classic case for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 - original Cordura®
Offered by Adore June_1

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 3 Oct. 2014
Perfect. My galaxy tab is as snug as a bug....
It's very well made, really well lined and to top that it's even splash proof. Perfect.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2014 1:49 PM GMT

LG Google Nexus 5 Neoprene Pouch / Case / Cover / Skin By Shocksock - Red
LG Google Nexus 5 Neoprene Pouch / Case / Cover / Skin By Shocksock - Red
Offered by ClickJunkie

4.0 out of 5 stars Great., 16 Feb. 2014
I've always used shocksocks as they are great value and of great quality.
They are great at keeping my phones safe whilst in my pocket and for the occasional drop.

ThoMar Air Dry 604000 Car Dehumidifier - Discontinued by Manufacturer
ThoMar Air Dry 604000 Car Dehumidifier - Discontinued by Manufacturer

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me., 16 Feb. 2014
I bought this product expecting great things from it.
To be honest it doesn't really do anything except clutter up my dashboard.

4 x T1295 Multipack Compatible Ink Cartridges to replace Epson BX525WD - ALSO COMPATIBLE WITH Printers SX235W, SX420W, SX425W, SX435W, SX445W, SX525WD, SX535WD, SX620FW Epson Stylus Office B42WD, BX305F, BX305FW, BX305FW Plus, BX320FW, BX525WD, BX535WD, BX625FWD, BX630FW, BX635FWD, BX925FWD, BX935FWD Printers - Latest Version Double Capacity Inks - T1291 T1292 T1293 T1294 - Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black - Multipack ***By TriINKS***
Offered by Triangle MMAA

Sony PlayStation Vita WiFi Console Tearaway Bundle with LittleBigPlanet & 16GB Memory Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable value., 16 Feb. 2014
Amazing value.
Such as amazing price for an amazing product.
Fantastic to have included two brilliant games and a 16gb memory card.
It was also a bonus for it to be the 3g version.
So highly recommended.

King Childs Fancy Dress Crown / Hat for School Christmas Nativity
King Childs Fancy Dress Crown / Hat for School Christmas Nativity
Offered by OnePack Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Did the job., 16 Feb. 2014
Bought this for my son's school nativity.
It was ok, but only lasted one day before it started to tear and eventually fall apart.
It wasn't too expensive though and lasted just long enough for the job intended.

Montiss CVC5783MW Mistral Cordless 2-in-1 Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner, White
Montiss CVC5783MW Mistral Cordless 2-in-1 Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner, White

1.0 out of 5 stars dreadful., 16 Feb. 2014
I had a second one of these sent out to me because the first one wouldn't charge up.
The second one wouldn't either so i had to have a full refund.

Officially Licensed 4Gamers Clean 'n' Protect Kit - Red (PlayStation Vita)
Officially Licensed 4Gamers Clean 'n' Protect Kit - Red (PlayStation Vita)

5.0 out of 5 stars superb., 16 Feb. 2014
Fantastic price and fantastic quality.
Great for keeping my vita safe whilst in my bag.
I highly recommend this product

Toshiba Excite Pro 10.1-inch Tablet (NVIDIA Tegra 4 1.6GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB Memory, Android 4.2)

5.0 out of 5 stars incredible for the price., 19 Dec. 2013
I bought this tablet when it was on offer for £169.99.
Prior to my purchase i had read some negative reviews regarding overheating while playing games, which then slows the unit down to a grinding halt.
I however don't really play games apart from the occasional angry bird fling, so thought it would be fine for watching Netflix and general web browsing, and... I was right.
There were 3 updates for when i first turned the device on, which didn't take very long.
After the 3rd and final update, it rebooted and started up.
I can honestly say i have had no problems whatsoever since I've been using it. I watched 2 hours of Netflix, browsed the internet for an hour or so and played a couple games, and it didn't get hot, no slowdown, no stuttering or anything. It's a smooth an experience as I've used on android before.
The processor is super-fast, the screen is gorgeous and it feels nice in the hand.
I would definitely recommend it, even at £229.99.

Page: 1 | 2