Profile for MR V P CROUCH > Reviews

Content by MR V P CROUCH

MR V P CROUCH

On the fourfold root of the principle of sufficient reason, and On the will in nature; two essays

1.0 out of 5 stars Kindle edition is not good, 22 July 2014
The kindle edition is terrible. There are lots of spelling mistakes and formatting issues.

Rayzor Professional Lightweight Black UV400 Sports Wrap Cycling Sunglasses, With a Clear Yellow Anti-Glare Lens.
Offered by Sports Eyewear

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, worth the money, 18 Mar. 2014
I like these a lot. I wear them for cycling to stop insects going in my eyes. Very lightweight and comfy. They seem good quality. One of the lenses fell out of mine but it is easy to push back in and it feels secure.

Adagio Professional Classical Nylon Guitar Strings
Adagio Professional Classical Nylon Guitar Strings
Offered by Advantage Musical Instruments Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good strings, 18 Mar. 2014
These were quite cheap so thought they may be bad quality. However, they are as good as any strings I've had before.

Physics and Philosophy: The Revolution in Modern Science (Penguin Modern Classics)
by Werner Heisenberg

4.0 out of 5 stars Well written book, 18 Mar. 2014
I am half way through this book and it is very interesting. I now have a much better understanding of quantum physics. It is also interesting to see scientific developments related to various traditions in western philosophy. However, I have never read a book with so many typos and grammatical errors, this doesn't really seem acceptable considering most of these would be spotted using a computer spell check program. Therefore, minus one star. The writing style of Heisenberg is very clear to understand. I have very little experience of physics but still found it easy enough to read. Good book, bad quality publishing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2014 2:51 AM BST

Abus Granit-54 X-Plus (Eazy Bracket) - Black, 23cm
Abus Granit-54 X-Plus (Eazy Bracket) - Black, 23cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy lock. Although mine jammed., 14 Dec. 2013
This lock is very strong and sturdy and comes with a good bracket for mounting. Good for leaving bike in town or places where bike theft is an issue. It is very heavy so I also have a smaller lock for long bike rides. However, I had an issue with mine, it completely jammed when I was out in the city and I couldnt lock my bike up. IIt couldnt be fixed and I had to get the lock replaced. This is potentially a serious issue, I think if it had jammed when the bike was locked I would have been stuck miles from home. Amazon were very good and sent a replacement instantly with no questions asked. My replacement lock is fine and has not jammed.

Ionic GUARDIAN Armor Case for LG Google Nexus 4 (Black)
Ionic GUARDIAN Armor Case for LG Google Nexus 4 (Black)
Offered by CrazyOnDigital Corp

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality & good protection, 27 Aug. 2013
Very nice case. Provides good protection with rubber corners. Can drop the phone without causing damage. Good fit and nice to hold.