Profile for A. Teo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Honeywell HT900E Turbo Fan
Honeywell HT900E Turbo Fan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fan but not very strong, 17 July 2013
This is a good fan, relatively quiet and light as it's made of plastic. It operates smoothly and doesn't rattle or vibrate. I'm giving 3 stars as the breeze it makes doesn't exactly feel "turbo". A decent fan at a good price suitable for a small room.

3m Fish tank Aquarium Air Line hose airline + 2 airstones
3m Fish tank Aquarium Air Line hose airline + 2 airstones
Offered by Finest Filters

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential fish tank items, 17 July 2013
Basic, no-nonsense and essential to any fish tank without an oxygenating filter. The line and sir stones are good quality and have been put to work in my fish tank. They've been in there for a few weeks now and no major problems. Algae does cling to the part of the airline that's underwater so I give it a wipe everytime I do a partial water change.

Marimo Moss Ball
Marimo Moss Ball
Offered by Marimo Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks cute in the tank, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Marimo Moss Ball
With the recent hot weather, I was a little afraid that it would have been steamed in the post. However, it arrived safely. As suggested by some of the other reviews, I soaked it in water in a separate container before added to my tank. I was surprised at the amount of sediment that came out. I gave it a few squeezes under water to remove the worst of the brown sediment before popping it into the fist tank. My goldfish hasn't been as curious about it as I thought it would be. Mostly ignores it. However, I quite like the look of it. When the moss ball gets bigger, I'll try propagating it. Apprently you can do that by reparating the moss ball into two by hand and rolling each half into balls.

Tetra APS100 Air Pump
Tetra APS100 Air Pump

5.0 out of 5 stars Top pump, 15 July 2013
This review is from: Tetra APS100 Air Pump (Misc.)
Super silent and very strong. I use it with a simple airline and air stone. My fish seem livier now.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have, 15 July 2013
This is a must have if using an air pump. I'm thankful for it every time I do a water change and notice water creeping up the air line.

Algarde Lighthouse and Wheel, 17 x 17 cm
Algarde Lighthouse and Wheel, 17 x 17 cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and well made but sharp edges, 15 July 2013
This product is very beautiful but beware as it has some sharp edges. It is also hollow so it does not displace too much water.

Shift: (Wool Trilogy 2) (Wool Trilogy Series)
Shift: (Wool Trilogy 2) (Wool Trilogy Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Connecting the threads, 15 July 2013
This second book in the trilogy is more about connecting different threads of the story. The pace lags in some chapters but it was quite interesting to see storylines linking up with each other.

The Emperor of All Maladies
The Emperor of All Maladies

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing book, 30 May 2013
This book really surprised me. I was expecting the usual pop-science dramatics and condescension but Siddhartha does nine of that. Cancer is meticulously explained and the history of oncology bound together in a vivid narrative. It is demystified and dissected without arrogance. A fantastic read for anyone with the slightest curiosity about this most dreaded of diseases.

Black & Decker KC460LN Compact Cordless Screwdriver 3.6v Lithium Ion Battery
Black & Decker KC460LN Compact Cordless Screwdriver 3.6v Lithium Ion Battery

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for flatpack, 15 April 2013
This is a great tool and has saved me so much time when I furnished my home with flat pack furniture. Do becareful if your screws aren't very high quality as it's very easy to over do them and strip the screw head. No problem if you don't intend to dismantle the furniture ever again, but a nightmare if you do!

Stella Artois International Chalice Pint Glasses CE 20oz / 568ml - Set of 4 | Stella Artois Beer Glasses with Gold Rim | Stella Artois Chalice Glasses, Stella Artois Branded Glasses, Stella Artois Stemmed Glasses
Offered by Noble Express Catering Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly dishwasher safe, 15 April 2013
very pretty! I was worried that the gold edges would not stand up to heavy dishwasher use but they are still shiny and intact after many sessions in the dishwasher

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8