Profile for A. Teo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Colourworks Silicone Spatula, 28 cm - Blue
Colourworks Silicone Spatula, 28 cm - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, works well, 17 July 2013
The colour is gorgeous and it really works well. I bought this after stupidly slicing up my old silicon+metal one with a knife (if was an accident, I swear). This one is much prettier and easier to clean. The advantage of being made of one material is that there is no grotty seam between the spatula head and the handle. I will be keeping the knife well away from this baby!

5 Star Office Book Ends Metal Heavy-duty 178mm Black (Pack 2)
5 Star Office Book Ends Metal Heavy-duty 178mm Black (Pack 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars No more diagonal books and files, 17 July 2013
I bought these to discipline my heavy files and books into an upright stance. Can't have items on the book shelf leaning diagonally or flopping horizontally every which way. These book ends are solidly built and had no problem making a whole shelf of large hardcovers and files stand to attention.

Masterplug MSF3/NK-MS 3-Way Indoor Power Fused Adapter - White
Masterplug MSF3/NK-MS 3-Way Indoor Power Fused Adapter - White
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars Well built adapter, 17 July 2013
One of those things that you don't appreciate until you find yourself with three plugs and only 1 power socket. When that happens, you have to get one of these. And once you plug everything in, you go on and forget about it again. Ah the sad life of an under-appreciated adapter. This little device has been working hard to power my goldfish aquarium (filter, light and air pump) for the past few weeks without problems. All hail the 3-way fused adpater!

Honeywell HT900E Turbo Fan
Honeywell HT900E Turbo Fan
Offered by elevenfirst

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fan but not very strong, 17 July 2013
This is a good fan, relatively quiet and light as it's made of plastic. It operates smoothly and doesn't rattle or vibrate. I'm giving 3 stars as the breeze it makes doesn't exactly feel "turbo". A decent fan at a good price suitable for a small room.

3m Fish tank Aquarium Air Line hose airline + 2 airstones
3m Fish tank Aquarium Air Line hose airline + 2 airstones
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential fish tank items, 17 July 2013
Basic, no-nonsense and essential to any fish tank without an oxygenating filter. The line and sir stones are good quality and have been put to work in my fish tank. They've been in there for a few weeks now and no major problems. Algae does cling to the part of the airline that's underwater so I give it a wipe everytime I do a partial water change.

Marimo Moss Ball
Marimo Moss Ball
Offered by Marimo Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks cute in the tank, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Marimo Moss Ball
With the recent hot weather, I was a little afraid that it would have been steamed in the post. However, it arrived safely. As suggested by some of the other reviews, I soaked it in water in a separate container before added to my tank. I was surprised at the amount of sediment that came out. I gave it a few squeezes under water to remove the worst of the brown sediment before popping it into the fist tank. My goldfish hasn't been as curious about it as I thought it would be. Mostly ignores it. However, I quite like the look of it. When the moss ball gets bigger, I'll try propagating it. Apprently you can do that by reparating the moss ball into two by hand and rolling each half into balls.

Tetra APS100 Air Pump
Tetra APS100 Air Pump

5.0 out of 5 stars Top pump, 15 July 2013
This review is from: Tetra APS100 Air Pump (Misc.)
Super silent and very strong. I use it with a simple airline and air stone. My fish seem livier now.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have, 15 July 2013
This is a must have if using an air pump. I'm thankful for it every time I do a water change and notice water creeping up the air line.

Algarde Lighthouse and Wheel, 17 x 17 cm
Algarde Lighthouse and Wheel, 17 x 17 cm
Offered by Posh Pets

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and well made but sharp edges, 15 July 2013
This product is very beautiful but beware as it has some sharp edges. It is also hollow so it does not displace too much water.

Shift: (Wool Trilogy 2) (Wool Trilogy Series)
Shift: (Wool Trilogy 2) (Wool Trilogy Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Connecting the threads, 15 July 2013
This second book in the trilogy is more about connecting different threads of the story. The pace lags in some chapters but it was quite interesting to see storylines linking up with each other.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8