Profile for Mr. T. Kenning > Reviews

Content by Mr. T. Kenning

Mr. T. Kenning (Staffordshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
YogaAddict Yoga Mat Towel and Hand Towel Combo Set - 100% Microfiber, Non Slip, Super Absorbent, Ideal as Bikram, Ashtanga, Hot Yoga Mat Towel, For Any Type of Yoga Styles, Fitness, Pilates - Lavender
Offered by YogaAddict [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Yoga or Physiotherapy, 17 Mar. 2016
I have recently started doing more physiotherapy to help with a muscle problem I have. My physiotherapist gave me some exercises to do at home and I purchased a foam yoga mat to do these. I now use the YogaAddict mat towel on top of my existing mat to make it a bit more comfortable when doing stretches lying down. The hand towel comes in handy afterwards if I get sweaty.

Both the mat towel and hand towel are well made out of quality material. I have the purple towels but they are sold in a wide variety of colours which is nice. They are machine washable, I haven't washed them many times yet but I'm fairly confident they will withstand a lot of washes.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this product to anyone doing yoga or other types of fitness. I'm also using a foam mat but you can use this product by itself. I do all my exercise routines at home but if you go to a yoga class or do fitness outdoors this product would be ideal to take with you, it's very lightweight and folds neatly.

Please note: I was kindly sent this item to review. I have given my honest, unbiased opinion.

Pictek Mini Air Dehumidifier 500ml Capacity ( Max. 250ml/Day ) Compact Portable Low Energy and Silent Home Dehumidifiers Moisture Absorber Dryer for Damp Mould Moisture in Kitchen Bedroom Caravan Office Wardrobe Car Garage-White by
Offered by YongTop

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet and Efficient, 4 Mar. 2016
This dehumidifier is easy to use, very quiet and does the job well. It is suitable for small rooms where it can be left to do its thing. It isn't going to remove all moisture from the room in minutes, but you simply can't expect that. But, if you have a room that gets mild damp problems or excess condensation, leave it running and it will help keep the problem at bay, slowly drawing moisture from the air.

The water reservoir should not need to be emptied more often than every 48 hours of use, probably less often, which is great. I also like the fact that it is small and looks appealing. The fact that it is so quiet is another big selling point, meaning you could leave it on overnight in your bedroom and have no problem sleeping. If you sleep in a damp room it can cause problems such as respiratory infections. It might be worth buying a cheap humidity metre to check your humidity levels are okay, anything between 40 and 50 percent is generally considered acceptable.

Overall I like this product, there are more powerful dehumidifiers on the market but they will be more expensive and noisy. What is right for you will of course depend on the extent of your problems. I have also seen cheap water absorbing devices, but they never seem to work very well and frequently need replacing. So, this product presents a good middle ground between the two.

Raised Bed Gardening - A Guide To Growing Vegetables In Raised Beds: No Dig, No Bend, Highly Productive Vegetable Gardens: Volume 11 (Inspiring Gardening Ideas)
by Jason Johns

4.0 out of 5 stars Good But Short, 20 Feb. 2016
Whilst this book does contain useful information I am a little disappointed. It is very thin and doesn't feel seem to be a professionally printed book. I would have liked the pictures in colour given that the front cover is colour. It seems to me to be a Kindle book that has been printed and I think as a Kindle book it works really well. At the time of writing this review it is available on Kindle for 99p, the amount and style of information is very much in line with other 99p Kindle books and I now wish I had bought it in that format. The print version does include the Kindle version for free which is a bonus but I feel that makes the print version redundant.

I've given the product 4 stars because even though I am a little disappointed as it was not expensive and it is well written, and will be useful to me. I think my expectations were maybe a little too high, if you understand that this is really a 99p Kindle book, but you're paying the extra for printing costs, you can make the decision whether you want to pay more to have a physical copy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2016 9:56 PM GMT

Get Santa
Get Santa
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Christmas Film, 19 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Get Santa (Amazon Video)
I enjoyed this movie. It is definitely a good Christmas comedy for watching as a family as kids and adults will enjoy it. I don't think it will be a film that I will watch every Christmas but I'll definitely watch it again at some point.

Sorry! - The Complete Collection [DVD]
Sorry! - The Complete Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ronnie Corbett

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Comedy, 19 Feb. 2016
This is a fantastic classic comedy series starring Ronnie Corbett. This box set contains every episode and is certainly worth purchasing if you are a fan of the series. If you have never seen it but like old fashioned British comedy you will almost certainly enjoy it. Ronnie plays a middle age man that still lives at home with his parents, his Mom still treats him like a child. They just don't make comedy like this any more, an absolute classic.

Detailed Diecast Metal London Taxi Cab With Moving Wheel Action!  Collectible UK Model Car Souvenir!  Souvenir / Speicher / Memoria!  Outstanding, Realistic British UK Collectible Model Car!   Popular, Memorable London Black Cab / Taxi / Taxi Cab Souvenir!  Modèle Voiture / Modellautos / Modello Auto / Modelo Coche!
Detailed Diecast Metal London Taxi Cab With Moving Wheel Action! Collectible UK Model Car Souvenir! Souvenir / Speicher / Memoria! Outstanding, Realistic British UK Collectible Model Car! Popular, Memorable London Black Cab / Taxi / Taxi Cab Souvenir! Modèle Voiture / Modellautos / Modello Auto / Modelo Coche!
Offered by My London Souvenirs

Etekcity Ear and Forehead Dual Mode Infrared Body Thermometer, FDA CE Certificated, 2-Year Warranty, with Fever Alarm, Backlit and Buzzer
Offered by Etekcity Corporation

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy and Easy to Use, 18 Feb. 2016
I am very impressed with this product because of its ease of use. I previously used an oral thermometer which took ages to display a reading and had to be regurlarly sterilised. Whereas this product gives a reading in seconds either from the forehead or ear so is not in contact with bodily fluids.

It also comes with batteries and a carry case which is great considering the price. I've noticed though that some reviewers don't seem to be using it correctly when taking a forehead temperature - in the manual it says to hold the button down while moving it across the forehead, you will hear clicks, then release the button and the temperature will be displayed.

Overall it is definitely a great product, I would not hesitate in recommending it to other people. It is especially useful for people with children and elderly people to keep a thermometer handy.

Dilbert 2016 Day-to-Day Calendar (Calendars 2016)
Dilbert 2016 Day-to-Day Calendar (Calendars 2016)
by Andrews McMeel Publishing Ltd
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny Office Humour, 17 Feb. 2016
I bought this as a Christmas present for my Dad. I have had previous Dilbert calendars and enjoyed them, this one is just as funny and my Dad has it on his desk at work. If you've never had a desk job you might not get the jokes, but those who have will understand the office humour!

Elizabeth Beresford 8 -inch Alderney
Elizabeth Beresford 8 -inch Alderney
Offered by uktoyworld

5.0 out of 5 stars A Nice Gift for My Mum, 17 Feb. 2016
I must admit that until I saw this product I had never heard of Alderney. I bought this product for my Mum for her birthday, I'd already bought her all the other wombles in the set so decided to get this one too. It is a well-made product as are all the dolls in this series. I have since learnt that Alderney is a distant relative of Great Uncle Bulgaria, who did not appear in the TV programme until the third series.

InnoGear Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Portable Ultrasonic Cool Mist Aroma Humidifier with Color LED Lights Changing and Waterless Auto Shut-off Function for Home Office Bedroom Room, 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 17 Feb. 2016
Length:: 0:33 Mins

I was offered the chance to review this item, I have to admit it's not something I would normally buy but I was intrigued. I am pleased to report that I love it! Everything about it makes me feel relaxed. The colour changing light is appealing in a dimly lit room and there is something mesmerising about the steam pouring out the top. Add in a few drops of my chosen scent, lavender is a pleasant one, and relax.......

I should also mention that I did find the product easy to use. You twist off the top, pour in some tap water, add a couple of drops of essential oil (this is not included but I was able to buy some from Amazon quite cheaply), twist the top back on, plug in then press the on button. You can have the product cycle between all the light colours or stop it on a colour that matches your mood, or you can have the light off. You can also choose to have a continuous mist of steam or intermittent every 30 seconds.

Overall I would say this is a quality product, there are some more stylish products on the market that may look better if you want it in the centre of your lounge, but you will pay more for those. This is a very affordable diffuser that works well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14