Profile for V. Elliot > Reviews

V. Elliot (Switzerland)

Medinose PLUS 45030 Hayfever and Allergy Treatment
Medinose PLUS 45030 Hayfever and Allergy Treatment

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle worker!, 15 May 2007
Have suffered from really bad hayfever the last 5 years and this year decided to by Medinose after reading about it in the paper. Usually spend that much money on a whole concoction of medicines which either don't work or send me to sleep. It is fantastic! After just two weeks, my nose and eyes are much better (90% improvement)and sneezing is greatly reduced and no stuffiness. Still a little irritation but maybe because I forget to use the Medinose 3x per day (more like once, if I'm lucky!). But great device and worth every penny. Summer is liveable again! :-)

Hotel Rwanda [DVD]
Hotel Rwanda [DVD]
Dvd ~ Xolani Mali
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly moving - a must see!, 16 Feb 2006
This review is from: Hotel Rwanda [DVD] (DVD)
The first time I watched this film, I was on a plane with the person next to me being one of those overly chatty companions. I decided to watch the film and so did he. Both of us sat in silence afterwards - it takes time to digest what you have just seen and you are left wondering how we could have been so blind to these events... I've bought this DVD for my family to watch and hope that in the future we don't blink and ignore. A must see but don't expect the horror of events to be disguised Hollywood style - some scenes are hard to watch but are what make the film.