Profile for Paul > Reviews

Content by Paul

Paul "Mick" (Marseille, France)

Page: 1 | 2
Enemy Of The State [Blu-ray]
Enemy Of The State [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Will Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2015
I loved that movie in the past and I will love it more now on Blu-ray!

The Six Million Dollar Man: Series 2 [DVD]
The Six Million Dollar Man: Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lee Majors

5.0 out of 5 stars back to childhood, 23 Nov. 2014
this show has left its marks in my childhood. I remember the fantastic bionic powers Steve Austin had : the possibility of jumping, of seeing far away, etc...he was for me a superhero, someone capable of doing fantastic things. If people wants to immerge in their childhood don't hesitate.

Left Behind [DVD]
Left Behind [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nicolas Cage

1.0 out of 5 stars not very interesting movie, 23 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Left Behind [DVD] (DVD)
at the beginning of this movie, you know that something will happen over the air. But when you know the reason, there is according to me no more interest of continuing to watch it. Special effects, the actors are good but I don't like the story.

Person of Interest - Season 1 [Blu-ray + UV Copy] [Region Free]
Person of Interest - Season 1 [Blu-ray + UV Copy] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Jim Caviezel

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
I like a lot this show in which all the actors are fantastic.

Stoga Quad Core RK3188 Android 4.2 1.7GHZ 2GB DDR3 8GB Nand Flash 1.8 1080P Full-HD Wifi Wireless TV Box Mini PC Smart
Offered by KINGSFAITH

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
I simply love it. It has got everything I was looking for, which is UK TV and even more!

The Oxford Dictionary of Synonyms and Antonyms (Oxford Quick Reference)
The Oxford Dictionary of Synonyms and Antonyms (Oxford Quick Reference)
by Oxford University Press

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent dictionary!, 23 Jun. 2014
I am very happy by this dictionary. It is complete, easy to use. I really love it! love it! love it

Cinderella Man [Blu-ray]
Cinderella Man [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Russell Crowe

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent movies with good Russel Crowe, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Cinderella Man [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
it makes me think about the first Rocky movie, about a boxer who has nothing and fight to live and to feed his family. It is very good story, good actors

Midsomer Murders Series Fourteen [DVD]
Midsomer Murders Series Fourteen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent series with good actors and story, 4 May 2014
I have seen all the midsomer murders here in France on French TV. I have bought it here on Amazon.co.uk because the French edition of this series doesn't have the English subtitles but only the French ones. I like to watch it in English with the help of English subtitles in order to hear what the actors say and it is better than to watch it in English with French subtitles. This series is very good and I am never disappointed.

Hawaii Five-O - Season 1 [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
Hawaii Five-O - Season 1 [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Scott Caan

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent show, good HD quality image, 18 April 2012
The show is like I expected. The HD image is excellent. It is a real pleasure to see again all the actors of the show. The acting is good and this show gives a refresh, a renew at the old one, giving the will to visit Hawai ! I give four stars because this blu-ray is on sale in the UK with the French language and it is not available in France at Amazon.fr ? At Amazon.fr it this show is only available on DVD and not on blu-ray.

The Fall Guy - Season 2 [DVD]
The Fall Guy - Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lee Majors
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars souvenirs, souvenirs, souvenirs..., 10 May 2011
It was good to discover again "the fall guy" (l'homme qui tombe à pic) French title of the show, I first watched in France, on French TV as a teenager, and I waited until the day of its broadcasting. Watch it today in English was the occasion to watch it differently from another point of view :
- in the original version English with English subtitles "s'il vous plait"!
- with the eye of someone older than I was in the past and also with a feeling of nostalgia
I wish it had been released in France in French but in English language with English subtitles makes me improve my English. I recommend it !

Page: 1 | 2