Profile for Sono > Reviews

Sono

LaserJet Pro M1217nfw Multifunction Printer
LaserJet Pro M1217nfw Multifunction Printer

4.0 out of 5 stars Printer, 8 April 2014
Good quality I tried this very good . So far working perfect and tooner is very good it . Se time you have scanner and copier, printer.

SAVFY iPad mini / iPad mini 2 with Retina display Purple with White Stylish Polka Dots PREMIUM PU Leather Case Cover Multi-Function Tri-Fold Stand Pouch with Auto Wake and Sleep Sensor, Free Bonus Gift: Screen Protector + Touchscreen Stylus Pen (Multiple Colours available) (Polka Dots, Purple)
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 24 Jan 2014
Good I like the colour of the cover very much and I can safe my iPad using this cover.
Thanks

COLT® Adapter Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tablet - 7 Plus, 7.7, 8.9, 10.1, 10.1N & Tab 2 7.0, 10.1 Tablets - 30 Pin to USB 2.0 (Female) - BLACK
Offered by MPB Trading International

4.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, 24 Jan 2014
It was good use of this cod I am very happy with this and very useful for my tablet . I can do my work easily .

Aural Training in Practice, ABRSM Grades 4 & 5, with CD: New edition
Aural Training in Practice, ABRSM Grades 4 & 5, with CD: New edition
by John Holmes

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 24 Jan 2014
Very good source of information. Teacher recommend this book and it is good source of information . I can get good result by reading this book

Pampers Baby Dry Size 4 Maxi Monthly Pack - 174 Nappies
Pampers Baby Dry Size 4 Maxi Monthly Pack - 174 Nappies

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 24 Jan 2014
I like pampers use for my all children and I requiemend to my friends to buy . It is good value of money,

Music Theory in Practice, Grade 3 (Music Theory in Practice (ABRSM))
Music Theory in Practice, Grade 3 (Music Theory in Practice (ABRSM))
by Eric Taylor
Edition: Sheet music

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Jan 2014
Good source of information very help full I can get my aim for exam preparation .
Thanks
Good book and resource

Offered by CostMad-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars CostMad TM Large Sized Battery Powered Fuzz Off Lint Bobble Clothes Fabric Material Shaver Remover, 19 May 2013
It is ok not very good like described .it does not go away completely This is ok it removed the bobbles from some of my jumpers but not all of them, I'm not very happy with it though.