Profile for Aviator > Reviews

Content by Aviator

Aviator

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Inferno,Dan Brown., 14 Jan 2014
I have not as yet read this book,but have read all of the preceding volumes by this author.If this book is as good as his previous ones then it should be a good read.

Hauntings: True Stories of Unquiet Spirits
Hauntings: True Stories of Unquiet Spirits
Price: 1.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Hauntings:True Stories of Unquiet Spirits., 14 Jan 2014
Having read many books on this subject this one which I have just started to read seems to be better than a lot and up to parr with others.It does however contain many stories from the USA and whilst I am not against America it does appear that like in all things the Yanks have got to be better than anyone else.I will not enlarge on this but suffice to say quite an enjoyable read.

Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones
Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones
Price: 17.79

5.0 out of 5 stars sennheiser HD201 Headphones., 14 Jan 2014
These Headphones arrived in good order,well packed and in the allotted time.They perform well and are well worth the price being as good if not better than some that would cost much more.

Tape to PC Super USB Cassette-to-MP3 Converter Capture Audio Music Player with Headphones
Offered by abcGOODefgUK
Price: 11.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Tape to PC Super USB Cassette-to-MP3 Converter., 14 Jan 2014
This item arrived in good time,was well packed,in new condition and in good order.It does what it is advertised as being able to do and I have no complaints.

Bravo Two Zero
Bravo Two Zero

3.0 out of 5 stars Bravo Two Zero., 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: Bravo Two Zero (Kindle Edition)
Don't know where this has come from as to my knowledge I have never ordered it,receiver it or even read it....Not the type of book I generally read.

Crescent Dawn: Dirk Pitt #21 (Dirk Pitt 21)
Crescent Dawn: Dirk Pitt #21 (Dirk Pitt 21)
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Clive Cussler...Crescent Dawn., 18 Sep 2013
One of my favourite authors and once again an excellent read.hard to put down once you have started to read it.

The Mammoth Book of True Hauntings
The Mammoth Book of True Hauntings
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars the Mammoth Book of True Hauntings., 18 Sep 2013
A very interesting book which I thoroughly enjoyed and finished in a very short time as it is one of those volumes which is hard to put down once you have started reading it.

2x 5 LED 360 T10 Bulb Indicator Xenon Sidelight White Perfect To Replace Standard 501 W5W T10 168 194 Bulbs
Offered by AutoEC Ship from HONGKONG
Price: 0.95

5.0 out of 5 stars LED 360 T10 Side light bulbs (white), 18 Sep 2013
As this was part of a larger order of car light bulbs which all arrived well protected and in good order I was impressed with the care taken in ensuring that my order arrived undamaged.I will use this supplier again should the need arise.....Thankyou.

Universal H1 12V Blue Xenon Look Headlight Bulbs E4/55W
Universal H1 12V Blue Xenon Look Headlight Bulbs E4/55W
Offered by AP Motor Store
Price: 3.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Xenon Headlight Bulbs., 18 Sep 2013
Have just replaced my normal dip beam bulbs with these and whilst they give a brighter whiter light the range of vision and the light pattern has not improved very much.This could of cause be down to the alleged poor headlights fitted on the Jag x type anyway.

BLUE XENON BULBS HEADLIGHT H7 55W
BLUE XENON BULBS HEADLIGHT H7 55W
Offered by ABestShopping
Price: 4.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Xenon Headlight Bulbs H7 55W., 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: BLUE XENON BULBS HEADLIGHT H7 55W
I have not as yet had chance to use these bulbs as they were ordered in error and will not fit my car.I can however use them in my motorcycle but as I have already just changed the bulbs in that I will keep them in stock for as and when needed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8