Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Rosenrot: +DVD
Rosenrot: +DVD
Offered by Liberty-Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiel This!!!, 3 Nov 2005
This review is from: Rosenrot: +DVD (Audio CD)
What can I say? It's Rammstein, they never let me down! This is not just Reise Reise Vol 2, this is Rosenrot! Rosenrot carries on where Reise Reise left off and takes us in some surprising new directions (anglo-deutsch duets and mariachi-metal anyone?). Stand out tracks for me are Benzin, Mann Gegen Mann, Rosenrot, Zerstoren, and Te Quiero Puta! But, its all good.
Rosenrot is not Rammstein's best album (Mutter, in my opinion) but it is superb all the same, and besides, we may not be hearing from our favourite Deutsch band for a while so lap it up!

City Of Evil [Pa Version]
City Of Evil [Pa Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars Get on this!!! It kicks serious amounts of ass!!!!!, 6 Jun 2005
I have been eagerly awaiting this album for a while having discovered previous album Waking The Fallen last year. I have not been disappointed, Waking The Fallen rocked like nothing else on this Earth and i am pleased to say City of Evil rocks just as much! A7X are technically awesome and uber-inventive! CoE is a diverse album with amazing guitaring, cool vocals blitzkrieg drumming, melody and much more coming at you from every angle! To conclude, A7X are essential, get on this now!

Auditioning My Escape Plan
Auditioning My Escape Plan
Offered by SourceMediaUK

4.0 out of 5 stars The T-machine says YES!!!, 27 April 2005
This is quality stuff! If you like infectious choruses and guitar hooks-a-go-go, then you will like this! This is a fantastic record, go buy!