Profile for Woody145 > Reviews

Offered by NextDayEntertainment
Price: 6.94

1.0 out of 5 stars Dogs Bollox (In a bad way), 21 Sep 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: F1 2012 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
It's not very good, don't buy it if you want to keep your sanity. I say this because it is somehow worse than 2010 and makes me physically want to vomit. Save yourself.
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2012 1:55 PM GMT

Bone design earphone Cable Winder / Manager / wrap by Gazboat
Bone design earphone Cable Winder / Manager / wrap by Gazboat

1.0 out of 5 stars To bendy..., 9 Feb 2011
The product is made from rubber of which bends alot, this makes it so the 'teeth' that hold the wire are pretty much pointless.
the wire falls straight off of the winder and it looks pretty naff too...
Not recommended to anyone who wants a winder that works.....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2011 8:07 PM GMT

Screen Protector for Apple Ipod Touch 2nd Generation 2 (Pack of 2)
Screen Protector for Apple Ipod Touch 2nd Generation 2 (Pack of 2)
Offered by ClickJunkie
Price: 0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, 5 Oct 2010
I cleaned my iPod until nothing could be seen on the screen. I then removed the protective film and then began to install the screen protector onto my iPod. About 6002 air bubbles appear. I get rid of some. Then i see the blue sticker saying 'Remove after installment.' I peel it off and guess what. Half the screen is pulled of off my iPod and immediatly cruppled together. I through away.

Sennheiser HD 202 Closed Back On-Ear Stereo Headphone
Sennheiser HD 202 Closed Back On-Ear Stereo Headphone
Price: 27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 3 Sep 2010
Ok, Recently Ive been using Sony MDR headphones. There great but i randomly decided to upgrade to a pair of Sennheisers because i knew how highly rated they were. I was expecting high standards even though the price was low. My expectations were certainly met...
The Bass is very clear without being over powering and treble and Mid is perfectly balanced.
I would go as far as to compare them with a pair of 250 Bose headphone i listened to in an iPod store.
Great product. Highly recommended.