Profile for T. M. Stephenson > Reviews

A Friend Like Henry
A Friend Like Henry
by Nuala Gardner

5.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't get better than this!, 6 Aug. 2008
This review is from: A Friend Like Henry (Paperback)
I couldn't put this book down. It made me laugh out loud and cry to the point of sobbing. I loved the tenacity, love and care of the Mother and I adored the dog.
A book that must give hope to parents of children with autism as the progress of her son is impressive. My best book of the year - even my husband read it.
I want a sequel!!!!!

Born On a Blue Day
Born On a Blue Day
by Daniel Tammet

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, 6 Aug. 2008
This review is from: Born On a Blue Day (Paperback)
I loved this book, it was easy to read and you really got to learn how it felt to be a savant. He's a really likeable chap and I engaged with him throughout the book. Highly recommended.

Joys and Sorrows of Living with Adult Autism
Joys and Sorrows of Living with Adult Autism
by Big Bertha Evans

1.0 out of 5 stars It's aweful, 6 Aug. 2008
This book is aweful. It's written as someone would speak, repeats itself and I think is not informative about life with an autistic adult. The man that the book is about has a number of problems alongside autism.
The references to god put me off and I just couldn't engage with this book at all. Doesn't get much worse than this and it wasn't even a cheap book!

Creative TravelSound i80 Portable Speakers for iPod Nano 3G
Creative TravelSound i80 Portable Speakers for iPod Nano 3G
Offered by MP3PartsEurope

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great, 6 Aug. 2008
I bought this for my 14 year old daughter to go with her ipod and she loves it. It's very portable and the sound is good enough not to drive me nuts! It looks good too.