Profile for Novemberrose > Reviews

Content by Novemberrose

Novemberrose

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Reusable Food Pouch (6 Pack) - Easy to Fill and Clean - Double Zipper Means No Leaking - Perfect for Homemade and Organic Baby Food - Suitable for Babies, Toddlers and Kids of All Ages
Offered by WeeSprout Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 6 Feb. 2016
What would I do without these pouches? I have been using them for two weeks on my incredibly fussy toddler who had gone on a food strike and refused vegetables or any colourful foods. He seems to do well with the Ella's kitchen pouches which I buy in case all else fails but would rather feed him home made due to lack of nutrients due to heating in pre made baby food.

I didn't want to purchase the use once then discard food pouches which are also sold on Amazon so I was really interested when I came across Nature's little squeeze. I initially ordered the 210ml which my fussy toddler refused but my 4 year old loved for her yoghurts and smoothies. After hearing about the struggle with my toddler not taking to the large pouches, the company kindly sent me the smaller 150ml size to try and it worked really well. I have had no problems with leaking and have used it with vegetable and fruit purees, thick soups, smoothies and yoghurt so I cannot imagine what would.
Pouches are easy to use if food is poured in, it can get a little messy if spooning in food. Cleaning is very simple, I have used in the dishwasher and they seem quite durable.

InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum for Face - Best Pure 20% Vitamin C & Hyaluronic Acid Anti-Aging Liquid Facial Serum - With Organic Argan & Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E, Ferulic Acid & Seabuckthorn Oil - 1 OZ
Offered by InstaNatural EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle in a bottle, 3 Dec. 2015
I am very sceptical of buying skin care online without testing first, but decided to purchase after reading other reviews. I have problematic skin, eczema patches around the face, dry skin and the start of wrinkles. I used this after cleansing my face (with my usual organic cleanser) and noticed the difference immediately. My skin felt smoother, hydrated, plumper and taut at the same time.
I also think this really helps with post surgical scars as I had two moles on my face removed 10 weeks ago and have been using organic rosehip oil along with a natural sunscreen and a cream recommended by my dermatologist. I decided to use the vitamin c serum in the morning with my sunscreen and at night the vitamin c serum with my rosehip oil. The difference is quite amazing, I really wish I had taken before and after photos, it's only been two weeks using this serum and they have faded so much and really thought that I would be left with very visible scarring. Beautiful miracle serum.

Schleich Ocean Set
Schleich Ocean Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ocean starter set, 24 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Schleich Ocean Set (Toy)
Lovely set, beautiful detailing on the seahorse and sea turtle

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars If a straw cup were to be designed for baby hulk this would be it., 24 Nov. 2015
Doesn't leak (hooray, finally a product that does what it promises), good insulation, easy to put together, take apart and clean. Doesn't break when toddler hulks it on the floor.

WaterWipes Sensitive Baby Wipes, Natural & Chemical-Free, 12 x 60 ( 720 Wipes)
WaterWipes Sensitive Baby Wipes, Natural & Chemical-Free, 12 x 60 ( 720 Wipes)

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't get better wipes than water wipes, 24 Nov. 2015
I have tried other natural and organic baby wipes but always come back to WaterWipes. High quality, very moist and thick, perfect for delicate skin.

Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Ultra-Sensitive Wipes - Pack of 12
Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Ultra-Sensitive Wipes - Pack of 12

4.0 out of 5 stars Very gentle organic baby wipes, 24 Nov. 2015
Good wipes, ticks all my boxes (organic, biodegradable), just wish the wipes were thicker and larger.

Chef Aid 10E00265 Fabric and Sweater Comb, Yellow
Chef Aid 10E00265 Fabric and Sweater Comb, Yellow
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Nov. 2015
Works well on my cashmere and merino sweaters, fine knit or cable knit. I was surprised it would be a good purchase due to the small price.

Bisgaard Unisex - Child Gummistiefel Boots, Green (30 green), 24 EU
Bisgaard Unisex - Child Gummistiefel Boots, Green (30 green), 24 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars We love bisgaard boots, 24 Nov. 2015
Fantastic quality boots, very comfortable, perfect for children's developing feet. Came with a very sweet bag. I will be buying more colours and sizes for my other child.

Britax Head Support (Black)
Britax Head Support (Black)

2.0 out of 5 stars Needs to be redesigned, 8 Oct. 2015
Does not stay on, when it is on (for a short while with my toddler) it does look comfortable. Catches dust/fluff easily.

Hauck H-60408 Dream N Play Travel Cot - 125 x 65 cm, Multi-colour
Hauck H-60408 Dream N Play Travel Cot - 125 x 65 cm, Multi-colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but buy another mattress, 8 Oct. 2015
Very easy to set up, works well. Used this on a 6 week holiday and toddler slept very well. The mattress is quite awful (very hard), I would recommend buying a travel cot mattress. Another set back is folding, will only close if each part is held together otherwise the final section to fold will not.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4