Profile for t m catchpole > Reviews

Content by t m catchpole

t m catchpole "Tinakent" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Dire Straits (Bo Blackman Book 1)
Dire Straits (Bo Blackman Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't recommend enough., 26 Aug. 2014
Loved it !don't need to say anything else other then please read it.

Keepers & Killers (The Alchemy Series Book 2)
Keepers & Killers (The Alchemy Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 18 Oct. 2013
Loved this.A great follow up to the first.The relationship between the two main characters is one I adore.Waiting for the third book and I can't recommend enough.

Never Walked Out
Never Walked Out

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 25 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Never Walked Out (Kindle Edition)
Loved this,couldn't put it down and will be looking forward to more from this author.I love stories with a supernatural edge and this fitted the bill.

The Key to Erebus (Les Corbeaux: The French Vampire Legend Book 1)
The Key to Erebus (Les Corbeaux: The French Vampire Legend Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 19 Feb. 2013
Can't believe this is free. I loved this book . I've read it twice already and am gutted that I can't read the follow up yet.Much better than Twilight. I can only encourage Emma to please hurry up with the next book as my daughter and I are very anxious as are the numerous friends we have recommended this to. Supes,romance and a mystery...what more could you want?I couldn't put it down and I am sure you wont be able to either.

When I Fall In Love
When I Fall In Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 8 Nov. 2012
Absolutely loved Miranda's last book and this book is just as lovely.Miranda manages to write beautiful curl up on sofa books which make you feel all warm inside.Yet another fantastic book and I urge all those with a love of sweet romantic wonderful love stories to buy this one.

The Greatest Love Story of All Time
The Greatest Love Story of All Time
by Lucy Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 12 April 2012
Loved,loved,loved this book.A total delight to read although it might be just me but it feels similar to Lucy-Anne Holmes 50 ways to find a lover.

It Started With A Kiss
It Started With A Kiss

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 3 Nov. 2011
Loved this latest book from Miranda.Adored the characters and the whole feel of this story.Great work,lovely book to snuggle down with on the sofa with a glass of wine and some choccies on a cold winters evening.
Lovely!

Knowing Me Knowing You: A laugh-out-loud funny romantic comedy novel
Knowing Me Knowing You: A laugh-out-loud funny romantic comedy novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 19 Sept. 2011
I have loved all the books Mandy has written and this one is no different.Great fun read that I finished in a day.Can't wait for the next one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 22, 2011 10:14 AM BST

From Notting Hill with Love... Actually
From Notting Hill with Love... Actually
by Ali McNamara

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 26 Nov. 2010
This a short review as all I want to say is this book is my favorite book this year it is without doubt the the most romantic and fluffy book I've read and the ending is just pure magical delight.Well done Ali,wonderful.

The (Im)Perfect Girlfriend
The (Im)Perfect Girlfriend
by Lucy-Anne Holmes

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing sequel, 29 July 2010
Loved the first book with a passion and was so excited for the sequel but I'm sorry to say I felt it lost all it's fun and alot of the characters,I mean Simon in particular seemed nothing like their previous selves I wish I had never read this book.I'm sure other people will love it but for me it was a huge disappointment.Where was all the fun ?the main plotline with Simon didn't work for me and it felt like they were not the same characters from the first book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 9, 2010 9:22 AM BST